• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Aj...]

• [De...]

• [Tr...]

• [Ma...]

I have had alot of success with hemp cbd oil over the last few months. Has helped alot with chronic muscle pain and tightness. Just throwing it out there  ;D

Hi, I also have miscle and joint pain, mainly in my arms and hand joints. In adition to this my fingers are burning and all over sensitive. My pain is almost nothing on the morning but increases duing the day and is wost in the evening. Anybody else having this daily pattern?

Hi Thomas; my hands and sometimes right arm has been my worst s/x. I am not old enough to have arthritis and yet my fingers crack and are sore, sometimes they feel swollen but I don’t see swelling. My right is much worse which is hard because I’m right handed. Picking up anything heavy requires two hands now. I hope it goes away. My finger tips r sensitive too though that comes and goes. I thought it was gone after I crossed over to Valium but now that I’m down to 3 it’s back. Not sure what to do. I really hate the sensations. How long has it been with you?

Blue

Hi Bluepill, it seems that we are in the same boat as my right hand is worse as well. Just guess it has something to do with righthanded so using more right hand might cause more pain. I'm righthanded too. I do kot require second hand to pick something but feel weak in general and my hand movements are not well coorinated. My pains and finger sensitivities started when i started tapering and have been with me since then. Well, I jumped end September and things have improved after I jumped so my muscle pains are much less and senitivities comes and goes. So there is hope they go away over time. T.

Thanks Thomas: it is reassuring to know that you’re feeling better. I am going to ignore the blood test for now, per my doctor’s suggestion, and chalk it up to withdrawal.  Hopefully this will all be a memory Some day! Thanks for responding. Blue

I’ll try anything. What brand cbd oil are you using and how much?

Hi, i use a local brand but alot of people have success with Charlotte's web CBD. Alot of people dont see results as they get the cheap stuff which is basically snake oil lol. The good stuff is not cheap but works amazing specifically for muscle pain

Hi Lockie, how does CBD work for muscle pain specifically?

Boosts the natural occurring CBD in your body. Not sure exactly but helps calm your nervous system and is all natural and not addictive

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Does anyone have extreme tightness that runs from top of head, down neck, through shoulders to mid back where thoracic and lumbar spine meet.

The point in my mid back is so bad I can't hold myself upright.

I can't get into any lying down position that is comfortable because I feel like my headvis being oulled backwards anf there is intense pressure on my face.

The tight feeling radiates around to my sternum and makes it hard to breathe.

It is as if my spine can't release when I lie down and my whole body is in torsion - my muscles are constsntly contracting against each other even at rest.

I have had all of this a long time and spent thousands trying to find a solution but without the diazepam it is unbearable.

I really don't know what to do.

I have a fair amount of degeneration and had L5/S1 surgery in 2001.

I feel like my body is squeezing me to death.

[0b...]

Ajusta,

Yes, I have it horribly too, my worst sx's.  I literally get nerve pain coming out of spine itself that's so horrific.  The spine cramping is so disabling.  It's like a screw turning.  I'm drinking Peppermint tea again, it helps.  I was taking Holy Basil & Moringa which helped with cramps and nerve pain, but it detoxed my liver and gave me horrible hemorrhoids again, so easing off it, and sticking to Peppermint for now.  It also helps sleep, and is a serious pain killer.  Hope you get relief.

MG :smitten:

Hi All,

Does anyone have extreme tightness that runs from top of head, down neck, through shoulders to mid back where thoracic and lumbar spine meet.

The point in my mid back is so bad I can't hold myself upright.

I can't get into any lying down position that is comfortable because I feel like my headvis being oulled backwards anf there is intense pressure on my face.

The tight feeling radiates around to my sternum and makes it hard to breathe.

It is as if my spine can't release when I lie down and my whole body is in torsion - my muscles are constsntly contracting against each other even at rest.

I have had all of this a long time and spent thousands trying to find a solution but without the diazepam it is unbearable.

I really don't know what to do.

I have a fair amount of degeneration and had L5/S1 surgery in 2001.

I feel like my body is squeezing me to death.

[0b...]

Ajusta,

You have no signature line, so I don't know how far out you are and from what?  Peppermint tea is helping me a lot like I said.  Holy Basil tea & Moringa significantly help, but have to stop them awhile because of hemorrhoids.  Peppermint tea is big on anti-cramping and a major pain reliever.

Is it as if your whole body is being held tigid and it's hard to breathe. It feels like death.

Hello, I was in bed for more than one full week due to extreme lower back pain. Initially, the pain was so bad that I fell and fainted on the floor and afterwards I could not get up and vomited a lot. I'm now better but still not OK. Family wants me to get exams but I'm sick of doctors. And if this is w/d they probably won't recognize it and will invent something else to justify a handful of meds, muscle relaxant and maybe even benzos.

What do you think? Is this w/d? Did anyone have this kind of issue?

Thanks a lot!

[0b...]

Magnesi,

Yes it's w/d, I've had it the whole time except when I was about healed before setback in surgery w/ Versed.  I don't have it everyday, and it moves around, but it's horrific.  I personally won't do muscle relaxers, Flexeril was the last pill I came off of, tapered slow and it hammered me for a year.

Hello, I was in bed for more than one full week due to extreme lower back pain. Initially, the pain was so bad that I fell and fainted on the floor and afterwards I could not get up and vomited a lot. I'm now better but still not OK. Family wants me to get exams but I'm sick of doctors. And if this is w/d they probably won't recognize it and will invent something else to justify a handful of meds, muscle relaxant and maybe even benzos.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I will try and sort signature.

I got some holy basil tea but it doesn't seem to help.

I have had to start taking diazepam again as of yesterday after months of tapering andca month and half of none.

I am devestated - I am going to have to go back and do it all again.

I just couldn't bare the symptoms anymore and couldn't eat or sleep at all.

My partner has moved my bed into the living room today  in the hopecIvwill be able to get a bit more comfortable.

[0b...]

Ajusta,

Sorry you are suffering so much.  I am too, it's just beyond what I can believe at 42 months out.  :'(

Hugs, MG  :smitten:

Hi,

I will try and sort signature.

I got some holy basil tea but it doesn't seem to help.

I have had to start taking diazepam again as of yesterday after months of tapering andca month and half of none.

I am devestated - I am going to have to go back and do it all again.

I just couldn't bare the symptoms anymore and couldn't eat or sleep at all.

My partner has moved my bed into the living room today  in the hopecIvwill be able to get a bit more comfortable.

The thing that really makes my neck and back hurt is sugar.  I've been eating it for the last week or so as there's lots of Christmas cookies, pies and candy around.  I'm really have bad pain and stiffness now.  As soon as all the goodies are gone it'll take around a week to ten day to get rid of these symptoms.  Merry Christmas, HO HO HO.

MountainGirl, thanks for your response :) I avoid muscle relaxers (and all other meds) too.

One thing I'd like to understand better is if, since our pain it's due to withdrawal and not to any muscle or bone condition, we can just ignore it. I.e., can we carry on with physical activity (fitness, etc.) even when we have pain, provided it's bearable, or do we have to stop until there is no pain? I've been inactive for the last three weeks and I really want to resume my workouts because I enjoy it a lot.

Magnesi,

Yes it's w/d, I've had it the whole time except when I was about healed before setback in surgery w/ Versed.  I don't have it everyday, and it moves around, but it's horrific.  I personally won't do muscle relaxers, Flexeril was the last pill I came off of, tapered slow and it hammered me for a year.

Thanks a lot!

[0b...]

Magnesi,

Just a little and slow, many buddies get much worse, we release lactic acid I believe much more.  Start slow and steady and see how you feel.  I've seen some buddies almost set back for weeks because of it, and others not as much.  I don't exercise because of other issues and it sucks.  I also have horrible cramping in hips and nerve pain in legs, so mine are too weak to do much anyway.

MountainGirl, thanks for your response :) I avoid muscle relaxers (and all other meds) too.

One thing I'd like to understand better is if, since our pain it's due to withdrawal and not to any muscle or bone condition, we can just ignore it. I.e., can we carry on with physical activity (fitness, etc.) even when we have pain, provided it's bearable, or do we have to stop until there is no pain? I've been inactive for the last three weeks and I really want to resume my workouts because I enjoy it a lot.

Magnesi,

Thanks a lot!

Thank you MountainGirl, you advice seems very reasonable. Magnesium helps me a lot when I have cramps, I imagine you've already tried it. I hope you get better soon :smitten:

Magnesi,

Just a little and slow, many buddies get much worse, we release lactic acid I believe much more.  Start slow and steady and see how you feel.  I've seen some buddies almost set back for weeks because of it, and others not as much.  I don't exercise because of other issues and it sucks.  I also have horrible cramping in hips and nerve pain in legs, so mine are too weak to do much anyway.

Magnesi,

Thanks a lot!