The Dizziness Group: For those who are floating, boating, falling or flying

[La...]

YSMANL, the way to insert a picture is to find the picture, right-click on it, choose "copy image location", insert it in the BB reply box, highlight the address, then click on the little icon that's just below the "B" for Bold above (far left). Easy peasy!

If you want a natural and tasty way to add some magnesium to your diet, try pumpkin seeds. But go easy cuz they're a good source of fibre too! May help with the jitters 2200.

Lotsa pie! Lotsa pi! We're all set.

YSMANL, if your eyes are shifting between Ginger and the pie, then it's probably a withdrawal effect from the benzos. Give it time.

2200, you offered hugs, and I'd like to take you up on that offer. I will return the favour at exactly the same time. I'm hoping the hugs don't get stopped at the border or anything.  :)

Hang in there, though. If there were any rhyme or reason to the way this withdrawal thing drags out, then maybe it would be a tad easier. But, like you, I'm really struggling. I've never really understood what a breakdown is, but I think we've all gone way past that. What comes after "breakdown"?! Um.....mechanic, perhaps?! Yes, let's get to the mechanic. I know we've also considered going to see the Wizard or Glinda the Good Witch, but perhaps we just need a mechanic.

:smitten:

:laugh:

Reciting the 1 million numbers in Pi is another good non-substance way to get to sleep, should Bob Ross not get it done in 30 minutes!

Me ogling Ginger's coconuts means I'm getting my libido back now that I'm getting off that chemical cold shower that is Zoloft (or any SSRI)!  :smitten:

Hey, that's fantastic news, Mr. Shook! Glad to hear it. I never did understand how they could call something an antidepressant if it sucked one of the most basic desires right out of you. What the heck is up with that? Anyway, good to hear your body is returning to the land of living. I'm sure you and Ginger will make a lovely couple!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:      :clap: :clap: :clap:

You guys, I'm literally snorting here, spitting, had to wipe down my keyboard!  My worst w/d sxs (snorting/spitting), put me in a horrible wave, now I'm back in acute again!  :P

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:      :clap: :clap: :clap:

You guys, I'm literally snorting here, spitting, had to wipe down my keyboard!  My worst w/d sxs (snorting/spitting), put me in a horrible wave, now I'm back in acute again!  :P

abcd, for goodness sake, get some hand sanitizer on that keyboard! And please don't snort or spit on your little furry friend. I'm sure he won't like it.  ;)

P.S. Sorry about that wave!

Hey Luke! Glad to see you're still with us! There was a Mark Hamill death hoax a couple of days ago!

I thought the value of my autograph had shot up.

abcd, you paint a pretty picture! They sell covers for keyboards that protect against spittle and other fluids.  ;D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HC8OdBECjf4/Uf8xiV3tQII/AAAAAAAAQRY/oziW_9A1kic/s1600/tina_louise_ginger_gilligan.jpg

:o (reels tongue back in)

[63...]

oh i hover :P drop in from time to time.

awesome you got his autograph! i managed to get a photo with him which was a bucket list item crossed off, hooray.

big stupid grin i have in the pic, ahhh to feel good and stupid again one day...oh, ive got the stupid down lol

:laugh:

I had a big stupid grin (actually looked like a smitten schoolgirl) when Lou Ferrigno, a.k.a. The Hulk, put me in a headlock for a photo!

Got a photo with Hamill too! Cost a pretty penny as you know, but it makes me smile every time so was totally worth it!

I hear you about getting back to normal. If there's a silver lining it's that when you do, you'll never take your health for granted again or sweat the little things anymore!

Bored... Opened Twitter account and tweeted Tina Louise. Told her she looked "fabulous" and that I'm getting off the Zoloft...

Yes, it is.

Holy Cow.  What happened to her?  Usually those Hollywood stars get lots of facelifts.  At least she got botox for her lips.  How old is she now?  Is she still alive?  Wonder what the rest of her looks like now?  She was so attractive as Ginger.   

Yes, it is.

;D Lapis, you said that with such grim finality.

Becksblue,

She's still alive and 83. I just tweeted her!

Oh god. She is pretty hideous in that photo isn't she.

HEY EVERYONE!

My next post will be my 100! (buddies with thousands of posts roll eyes)

Help me celebrate by saying something to me!  :)