What joy! 

Thank you Popcornlady and Snowy!

Love,

Lily

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/Confetti_zpsaxgmv8fa.jpg

Spring Confetti?

What joy! 

SIMPLEY LOVELY!

WHAT BETTER WAY TO BE SHOWERED WITH CONFETTI THAN WITH FLOWER PETALS :)

HI LILY...I DO HOPE THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL?  IT'S VERY NICE TO SEE YOU BACK!

FLUTER HUGS  :smitten:

Thank you, Fluter,

It's wonderful to stand under our apple or plum trees when the wind is catching the ripened blossoms creating a spring snow storm.  So lovely.

I am actually not so hot yet.  There has been a lot of bigger "real life" things that keep on a comin' our way so the stimulus is still difficult for me deal with.  Better days are ahead.  I will most likely just put up a post now and then with an image or a quote and be rather quiet otherwise for awhile yet.  But hey, I can at least do that and I didn't used to be able to.  : )  So - healing is happening and I am recovering.  Just a little word of encouragement for all here.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! 

Love,

Lily

It is early afternoon here but I am listen to a sleep video that has Delta waves in it!  lol!  Pretty funny but it does help to calm me at all times of the day.  It is 8 hours long and has 6 minutes of gorgeous photos that repeat.  Here is a link if something like this might be helpful to any of you. 

Oh, I should mention it has lots of photos of beautiful lavender fields for those who love it!  It's worth a peek for them alone.  : )

"Spring" by George Henry

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/by%20George%20Henry%20Spring_zpsvzfv8ry5.jpg 

[b1...]

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.

- Paramahansa Yogananda

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.

- Paramahansa Yogananda

Very deep and so true Ins. i hope all is well with everyone? Love,Peace & Huggs ~CD

;)

http://sunnyslideup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/050813_rain-quotes1.png

Vasilisa, with all alot of us are going thru these days we all need to learn to Dance in the Rain thanks for the reminder i kinda needed the reminder today ! ~CD

no problem CD :smitten:

if you read my earlier posts today

i had a hell of a spell today

i can't do nothing

i feel like my whole body is a restless nerve that has to pace... :'( :'( :'(

Vasilisa, you most likely felt this way before and it passed right so just ride it out the best ya can till it passes! Feel better ~CD

It's wonderful to stand under our apple or plum trees when the wind is catching the ripened blossoms creating a spring snow storm.  So lovely.

LILY,

WHEN MY YOUNGEST WAS GRADUATING FROM 8TH GRADE...WE, HER WHOLE CLASS OF 15 TOOK A TRIP TO WASHIGTON D.C. ALL THE CHERRY TREES WERE IN BLOOM.  I / WE HAD NEVER SEEN THEM.  IT WAS TRULY A "BEAUTIFUL" SIGHT. THE BREEZE WAS BLOWING BLOSSOMES EVERYWHERE. THE GROUND WAS COVERED IN PINKS AND WHITES.  SO, HAPPY WE GOT TO EXPERIENCE THIS TOGETHER.

I am actually not so hot yet.  There has been a lot of bigger "real life" things that keep on a comin' our way so the stimulus is still difficult for me deal with. 

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. IT HAPPENS DOESN'T IT LILLY. IT DOES SEEM THAT LIFE FEELS THE NEED TO CONSTANTLY THROW DIFFICULITES OUR WAY....

IS THIS TO SEE HOW STRONG WE CAN BE?  I FOR ONE DO NOT HAVE THAT ANSWER. I DO KNOW THAT "REAL LIFE" CAN BE SO FRUSTRATING!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LILY...FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT :)

Better days are ahead.

AND, YES, BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD. I REFUSE TO THINK ANYTHING DIFFERENT :)

I will most likely just put up a post now and then with an image or a quote and be rather quiet otherwise for awhile yet.  But hey, I can at least do that and I didn't used to be able to.  : )  So - healing is happening and I am recovering.  Just a little word of encouragement for all here.

WE ALL NEED THESE LITTLE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. WHAT MAY SEEM LITTLE TO US COULD ACTUALLY BE SOMETHING BIG AND PROFOUND TO ANOTHER...SO, LILY...YOU KEEP COMING BACK AS OFTEN AS YOU FEEL UP TO IT.

IT WILL CERTAINLY GIVE US SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO! AND, I FOR ONE LOVE TO SEE WHAT IMAGE YOU HAVE POSTED, OR WHAT QUOTE YOU WILL INSPIRE US WITH.  YOU HAVE A GIFT...AND IT IS ONE I ENJOY RECIEVING.

I WISH YOU WELL, AND I SO HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE HEALING.

IT'S ONE DAY AT A TIME...YOUR GETTING THERE!

LOVE TO YOU,

FLUTER  :smitten

i feel like my whole body is a restless nerve that has to pace... :'( :'( :'(

V,

I AM NOTORIOUS FOR PACING AND ROCING IN MY CHAIR.

IF YOU NEED TO PACE...DO IT. IT HELPS YOU GET RID OF THE NERVOUSNESS.

FEEL BETTER :)

HUGGING YOUR NERVES AWAY!

FLUTER  :smitten:

P.S. AND BY GOSH...I SAY IF GOD GIVES US RAIN...GO  OUT AND DANCE IN IT. SOUNDS SUPER FUN TO ME :)

[b1...]

- Paramahansa Yogananda

Very deep and so true Ins. i hope all is well with everyone? Love,Peace & Huggs ~CD

Thank you, CD

:smitten:

[b1...]

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here

and

Happy Sunday to the rest of us!

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/child%20and%20mother_zpsq9ipipgl.jpg

Those we love are with us always...

Thank you, Lily

:smitten:

[b1...]

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/shadows-and-silence-helena-wierzbicki.jpg

"Landslide" sung by Stacey Kent.  Enjoy the music :smitten:

I took my love and took it down

I climbed a mountain and I turned around

And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills

Till the landslide brought me down

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/shadows-and-silence-helena-wierzbicki.jpg

INS.  :thumbsup:

INSM,

THIS HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!!!  CEPT YA KNOW I "LOVE" THE STEVIE NICKS VERSION :) AND THIS ON TOO ;)

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

FLUTER :smitten:

Beautiful picture/Beautiful song :smitten:

Ins, You have impeccable taste. :)

Love, Snowy

CD, This song and video brings a tear to my eye. It brings some emotions to surface for sure. Very beautiful. 8)

Snowy

CD, This song and video brings a tear to my eye. It brings some emotions to surface for sure. Very beautiful. 8)

Snowy

Snowy, have you never heard that song before? I hope people listen to it it`s an awsome song if it has you tearing i posted a few more up beat songs on The song site i wanted to post this one to keep in the theme of things on this thread          ~ Peace ~CD

Snowy

Snowy, have you never heard that song before? I hope people listen to it it`s an awsome song if it has you tearing i posted a few more up beat songs on The song site i wanted to post this one to keep in the theme of things on this thread          ~ Peace ~CD

CD, No, I haven't heard it before... until now, but it sure is beautiful and very appropriate. :) I'll listen to this one again. :) Yes, people will listen to it and probably love it as well. :)

Snowy :)