Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[08...]

[08...]

http://wallpaperstock.net/woman-free-flying-sunset-birds-wallpapers_41824_1680x1050.jpg

Don't take anything Personally

Nothing others do is because of you.

What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.

When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others,

you won't be the victim of needless suffering

― Miguel Ruiz

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wallpaperstock.net/woman-free-flying-sunset-birds-wallpapers_41824_1680x1050.jpg

― Miguel Ruiz

That sounds so much better than

"What other people think of you is none of your business..."

AS ALWAYS, INS, YOUR TIMING IS AS IMPECCABLE AS YOUR TASTE...AND YOUR INSIGHT IS A HEAVY GIFT FOR YOU...THANK YOU, MY FRIEND.  :smitten:

I wish I could post pics and images, and one day, i shall...in the meantime, i am blessed with so many who can, and do...tex

HEY EVERYBODY,

IT'S ME FLUTER 

I DID IT...I MADE IT! WE ARE IN VANCOUVER. 

I HATE LAX AIRPORT...WHAT A DAD GUM NIGHTMARE. OUR FLIGHT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AT 3:45 ON THURSDAY WAS DELAYED A CRAP LOAD OF TIMES AND WE DIDN'T END UP LEAVING SAN A TILL 5:30 THAT EVENING WHICH CAUSED US TO MISS OUR CONNECTING FLIGHT. THEY GAVE US THE MAJOR RUN AROUND; NIEEDLESS TO SAY, WE DIDN'T GET TO VC THURSDAY. DIDN'T ARRIVE TILL YESTERDAY. THE FLIGHT FROM LAX TO HERE WAS GOSH AWFUL...FELT LIKE WE WERE GOING TO DROP OUT OF THE SKY; OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T, AND IT IS "BEAUTIFUL" HERE.

TAKING LOTS OF PICTURES.

MISSING YOU ALL, AND THINKING ABOUT YOU...LOTS.

I DID SURPRISINGLY WELL ON MY FLIGHTS AND SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE.  I MUST ADMIT I'M AMAZED AT MYSELF SO FAR.

I WILL STAY IN TOUCH AS I'M ABLE.

TOMORROW WE GO ON A WHALE WATCH AND THEY SAID THE SIGHTINGS HAVE BEEN AMAZING!!! I CAN'T WAIT.

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL,

FLUTER  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 

Cool! The Fluter Has Landed! Welcome to Canada, Fluter! Wishing you and your family a good stay on this side of the border. Please say hello to the wonderful whales, and we'll look forward to more news from the FlyingFluter.

Lapis  :-*

― Miguel Ruiz

I haz a little one of your image!  I have loved it for a long time! 

So full of life, joy, and freedom.  (Not to mention the beach!  lol) 

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/Dancingwithbirds_zpsffaf8bfb.jpg

Ins. ~ You know I love that quote!  Thank you for finding it and sharing it here.  Wonderful!

Love,

Lily

P. S.  So glad you like the Japanese custom of using gold to fill the cracks - those broken places that come to us all...

Go Fluter-Flying...

You did it!  Good for you!  I hope the whale watching it awesome.  I have seen them close to shore but never from out in the ocean!  Go, Fluter!

Vancouver is beautiful isn't it!  Will you go to Butchart Gardens?  If you like gardens, it is very pretty. 

When you fly home, wave as you go over WA... over to the eastside.  I will wave back! 

Love you,

Lily

HEY EVERYBODY,

IT'S ME FLUTER 

I DID IT...I MADE IT! WE ARE IN VANCOUVER. 

I HATE LAX AIRPORT...WHAT A DAD GUM NIGHTMARE. OUR FLIGHT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AT 3:45 ON THURSDAY WAS DELAYED A CRAP LOAD OF TIMES AND WE DIDN'T END UP LEAVING SAN A TILL 5:30 THAT EVENING WHICH CAUSED US TO MISS OUR CONNECTING FLIGHT. THEY GAVE US THE MAJOR RUN AROUND; NIEEDLESS TO SAY, WE DIDN'T GET TO VC THURSDAY. DIDN'T ARRIVE TILL YESTERDAY. THE FLIGHT FROM LAX TO HERE WAS GOSH AWFUL...FELT LIKE WE WERE GOING TO DROP OUT OF THE SKY; OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T, AND IT IS "BEAUTIFUL" HERE.

TAKING LOTS OF PICTURES.

MISSING YOU ALL, AND THINKING ABOUT YOU...LOTS.

I DID SURPRISINGLY WELL ON MY FLIGHTS AND SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE.  I MUST ADMIT I'M AMAZED AT MYSELF SO FAR.

I WILL STAY IN TOUCH AS I'M ABLE.

TOMORROW WE GO ON A WHALE WATCH AND THEY SAID THE SIGHTINGS HAVE BEEN AMAZING!!! I CAN'T WAIT.

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL,

FLUTER  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 

:thumbsup: ~CD

Hi CD. I know this day must be somewhat difficult for you. I want you to know that my prayers are with you and may the great comfort of God's presence bring you some peace today and days to come.

God bless you CD,

With great love and respect, Snowy

Hi CD. I know this day must be somewhat difficult for you. I want you to know that my prayers are with you and may the great comfort of God's presence bring you some peace today and days to come.

God bless you CD,

Thank You Snowy it means alot that i am in your thoughts ! ~CD

God bless you CD,

Thank You Snowy it means alot that i am in your thoughts ! ~CD

Always, my friend, always.  :)

Snowy

CD, coffee's on, yer cup is rinsed, and i brought plenty of wood...set for a spell and I'll tell ya a couple of whoppers...TRUE whoppers...really...or I could just set here with ya and enjoy some silence...tex

CD, coffee's on, yer cup is rinsed, and i brought plenty of wood...set for a spell and I'll tell ya a couple of whoppers...TRUE whoppers...really...or I could just set here with ya and enjoy some silence...tex

Thanks Tex be right over !

Hi CD,

Been praying for you since the break of day... well, starting in the night actually.

If you guys don't mind, I'll join you for a cuppa and a whopper or two.  I would love to hear 'em.  True ones as the best kind!  (I'll bring some homemade, hot from the oven cinnamon rolls...  :) )

Blessings on all our friends here.  Holding you all close.

Love,

Lily

http://amysfinerthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cinnamon-rolls.JPG

Hi CD,

Been praying for you since the break of day... well, starting in the night actually.

If you guys don't mind, I'll join you for a cuppa and a whopper or two.  I would love to hear 'em.  True ones as the best kind!  (I'll bring some homemade, hot from the oven cinnamon rolls...  :) )

Love,

Lily

Lilly thank you prayers are allways wellcome and i will keep you in mine also ! Love, Peace & Huggs ~ CD

Hi CD,

Love,

Lily

Lilly thank you prayers are allways wellcome and i will keep you in mine also ! Love, Peace & Huggs ~ CD

Can't tell no whoppers with my mouth full of cinnamon rolls...I SAID, CMMPH TMM MO HMMMPPHHRSS. MFF MM MFFF FFMPH MM HMMHMMMMPHMMPH  MMMPHSS!!! GULP CHEW SWALLOW GULP SWALLOW...THANKS LILY!!! CD, you gonna eat that one, or should I...you know...take it outta its misery...? tex

Hi CD,

Love,

Lily

Can't tell no whoppers with my mouth full of cinnamon rolls...I SAID, CMMPH TMM MO HMMMPPHHRSS. MFF MM MFFF FFMPH MM HMMHMMMMPHMMPH  MMMPHSS!!! GULP CHEW SWALLOW GULP SWALLOW...THANKS LILY!!! CD, you gonna eat that one, or should I...you know...take it outta its misery...? tex

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Smileys%20from%20Annie/laughing%20girl%20hand%20over%20mouth_zpsdpqr2ftd.gif

Snowy, I hope you came in time for a cinnamon roll and coffee! http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Smileys%20from%20Annie/fooddrinkingfromcup_zps343d0d7a.gif

[08...]

Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm

-Sun Tzu

What's the greater risk? Letting go of what people think - or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?

- Brene Brown

Hope You All Have a Peaceful Day

Thank you, for the beautiful sharing

Always so uplifting ~

Fluter, enjoy your trip.  So happy for you 8)

Sending love to All

Ins

Xoxoxo

:smitten:

Snowy, I hope you came in time for a cinnamon roll and coffee! http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Smileys%20from%20Annie/fooddrinkingfromcup_zps343d0d7a.gif

Hi Lily! Thank you!  :) I sure did. Those rolls looked really good, so I snagged one. >:D I'm a big coffee drinker, so I hope you don't mind I had more than one cup.  :)

Snowy :smitten:

Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm

-Sun Tzu

What's the greater risk? Letting go of what people think - or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?

- Brene Brown

Hope You All Have a Peaceful Day

Thank you, for the beautiful sharing

Always so uplifting ~

Fluter, enjoy your trip.  So happy for you 8)

Sending love to All

Ins

Xoxoxo

:smitten:

Hi Ins  :) You never fail at bringing kindness and wisdom to the forum, because...well, you are kind and wise. :angel:

Love you my friend,

Snowy :)

Mmm those cinnamon rolls look delicious... I'm trying to take it easy on real sugar so I guess I'll just have digital sugar! :P

Thanks for your quotes and images, Ins. They're really helpful.  :smitten:

Mmm those cinnamon rolls look delicious... I'm trying to take it easy on real sugar so I guess I'll just have digital sugar! :P

Thanks for your quotes and images, Ins. They're really helpful.  :smitten:

One won`t kill ya but the Coffee might and who is bringing the Napkins :laugh: ~ Love, Peace & Huggs ~ CD