I think we have had similar backgrounds during childhood

Walking through similar fields

Seeing beautiful gardens

Sensing the beauty around us

Thank you for all that you bring to me

You are articulate and wise

Sending so much love and gratitude

Ins,

I can't even begin to tell you how this touched my heart.  :smitten:  You are truly a beautiful, caring, loving soul!  I appreciate you and your gifts that you share with us.  You bring light where there is darkness...you are a shining star!  :angel:  Possibly we did have similar backgrounds as children.  I spent a lot of time in the woods behind our farm and have always had a special appreciation for the beauty and grandeur of nature.  I can still smell the lilac bush in our back yard.  I still remember making necklaces and bracelets from the little white clovers in our yard.  I remember picking cherries from our cherry tree.  And climbing and jumping over hay bales.  I could go on...

Sending so much love and gratitude back to you...  :hug:

PD

PD,

Oh my!

Cherry trees, lilacs, fields of flowers, making necklaces from clover ...

We are definitely kindred spirits, my friend!!

Thank you so much for the flood of memories

Thank you for your kindness

Love, Ins

[42...]

I would like to share with all of you one of the poems that I have written.  It is about my mother's porcelain doll collection that sits inside the antique built-in enclosed book cases (?) with glass doors in her home.  The home was originally belonged to my grandparents.  So there are many special memories attached to the home itself.  I'm not sure if I like the first verse; it sounds a little awkward to me.  Maybe you guys will have a better sounding suggestion.

Porcelain Ladies

Porcelain ladies so perfectly poised

in antique cabinetry so beautiful to my eye.

Dancing and glancing as they flirt with me,

inviting me to join in their gay festivity.

If only life were so perfect as they portray;

no worries or cares on their minds today.

Grace and beauty in their grand display

as they turn back time to yester-year’s way.

Not a wrinkle or blemish to tarnish their look

as if carved out of a fairy tale book.

Aren’t we all that way for a short time of our life

until slowly we succumb to the passage of time?

I would like to believe I could live their life;

always perfect, never changing, on my pedestal so high.

Watching the world from my royal reside

Like a princess in waiting for her prince to arrive.

Now back to reality, the ladies and me…

an artist’s creation of life’s fantasy.

Beauty and poetry brought to life

as perfectly envisioned in a dreamer’s mind.

http://fineestateliquidation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Schaubach-Kunst-German-Porcelain-Figure.jpg

PD,

You are such a gifted writer! 

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your talent

My mother, aunt and grandmother had porcelain dolls 

and your poem (and the images you chose) ... take me

back to very special times in my life

Amazing what triggers us

What impacts our senses

I absolutely love your writing and certainly hope you will share more~

This is gorgeous!

So gorgeous~

Thank you

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

Just wanted to say thank you to all on here for sharing it brings me a great big smile that is much needed !                            Love, Peace & Huggs ~CD

PD,

You are such a gifted writer! 

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your talent

My mother, aunt and grandmother had porcelain dolls 

and your poem (and the images you chose) ... take me

back to very special times in my life

Amazing what triggers us

What impacts our senses

I absolutely love your writing and certainly hope you will share more~

This is gorgeous!

So gorgeous~

Thank you

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

Thank you Ins.  That is so sweet of you to say.  I hope you were able to keep your mother's and grandmother's dolls in the family.  I think it would make a lovely memory to have some of them nearby.

PD  :smitten: 

I would like to share with all of you one of the poems that I have written.  It is about my mother's porcelain doll collection that sits inside the antique built-in enclosed book cases (?) with glass doors in her home.  The home was originally belonged to my grandparents.  So there are many special memories attached to the home itself.  I'm not sure if I like the first verse; it sounds a little awkward to me.  Maybe you guys will have a better sounding suggestion.

Porcelain Ladies

http://fineestateliquidation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Schaubach-Kunst-German-Porcelain-Figure.jpg

MY GOODNESS PD,

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POEM...SUCH TALENT.

YOUR WORDS COME FROM A HEART THAT FEELS THINGS DEEP DOWN.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.

NOW I SAY THIS....

TIS TRUE...PORCELAIN DOLLS ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND WITH OUT BLEMISH; HOWEVER, THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES ON A SHELF OR IN A CABINET.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR HAND AND GRAB INSM'S TOO, AND THE 3 OF US GO RUN OUT INTO THE LILAC FIELD, ROLL IN THE CLOVER (AWW IT SMELLS SO GOOD) MAKE CHAINED NECKLACES, HIDE OUT BEHIND THE BARN.  NOW, WE MAY GET A FEW SCRAPS, SCRATCHES, AND EVEN SOME BRUISES...IT'S LIFE, AND WE LIVED IT....THERE IS BEAUTY IN THOSE DINGS WE GOT ALONG THE WAY.

MY FRIEND...I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WILL SHARE SOMEMORE OF YOUR WRITINGS...IT IS A GIFT, AND I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE :)

LOVE TO YOU PD, AND THANK YOU!

FLUTER

Porcelain Ladies

MY GOODNESS PD,

NOW I SAY THIS....

TIS TRUE...PORCELAIN DOLLS ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND WITH OUT BLEMISH; HOWEVER, THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES ON A SHELF OR IN A CABINET.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOUR HAND AND GRAB INSM'S TOO, AND THE 3 OF US GO RUN OUT INTO THE LILAC FIELD, ROLL IN THE CLOVER (AWW IT SMELLS SO GOOD) MAKE CHAINED NECKLACES, HIDE OUT BEHIND THE BARN.  NOW, WE MAY GET A FEW SCRAPS, SCRATCHES, AND EVEN SOME BRUISES...IT'S LIFE, AND WE LIVED IT....THERE IS BEAUTY IN THOSE DINGS WE GOT ALONG THE WAY.

MY FRIEND...I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WILL SHARE SOMEMORE OF YOUR WRITINGS...IT IS A GIFT, AND I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE :)

FLUTER

Me too! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

MY GOODNESS PD,

NOW I SAY THIS....

FLUTER

I can't thank you enough Fluter for all your kind words.  And I love your analogy of how we can't sit on a shelf if we want to experience life.  So true!  All of our experiences, including all our bumps and scrapes, is what makes us interesting and yes, even beautiful!  I'll definitely meet you for a day among the lilacs and frolicking in the clover!  ;)

Love,

PD  :smitten:

God Gave Us Each An Angel And Her Name Is Mom.  Happy Mother's Day!

Moms are truly angels on earth commissioned by God Himself.  So today, don’t forget to thank your mother, grandmothers, stepmother, mother in-law, aunts, sisters, daughters, and even those special women who are mothers in spirit.  These women are truly angles sent from heaven to do special work!

3c011338ee8977b17c76e0429404c276.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day!

A baby asked God, the Heavenly Father:

“They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?”

“Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you.”

The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.”

God said, “Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.  In addition, you will feel your angel’s genuine love and warmth, and you will be very happy.”

Again the child asked, “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?”

God said, “Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care.  Your angel will lovingly teach you how to speak.”

“And what am I going to do when I wish to talk to you?”

God said, “Your guardian angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.”

“Who will protect me?”

God said, “Your angel will defend you at all costs, even if it means risking its life.”

“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”

God said, “Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.”

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel’s name.”

“You will simply call her, ‘Mom’.”

http://mrswebersneighborhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Guardian-Angel-by-Wilhelm-Von-Kaulbach.jpg

God Gave Us Each An Angel And Her Name Is Mom.  Happy Mother's Day!

Moms are truly angels on earth commissioned by God Himself.  So today, don’t forget to thank your mother, grandmothers, stepmother, mother in-law, aunts, sisters, daughters, and even those special women who are mothers in spirit.  These women are truly angles sent from heaven to do special work!

3c011338ee8977b17c76e0429404c276.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day!

A baby asked God, the Heavenly Father:

“They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?”

“Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you.”

The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.”

God said, “Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.  In addition, you will feel your angel’s genuine love and warmth, and you will be very happy.”

Again the child asked, “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?”

God said, “Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care.  Your angel will lovingly teach you how to speak.”

“And what am I going to do when I wish to talk to you?”

God said, “Your guardian angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.”

“Who will protect me?”

God said, “Your angel will defend you at all costs, even if it means risking its life.”

“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”

God said, “Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.”

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel’s name.”

“You will simply call her, ‘Mom’.”

http://mrswebersneighborhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Guardian-Angel-by-Wilhelm-Von-Kaulbach.jpg

PD, This is so beautiful. I don't have the words to explain just how amazing this is.  :angel: :angel:

Happy early Mothers Day to you PD and to all Mothers here. :smitten:

Snowy :)

PD, This is so beautiful. I don't have the words to explain just how amazing this is.  :angel: :angel:

Thank you Snowy.  You are precious.  :angel:  Happy Mother's Day to all the special ladies in your life.  :smitten:

PD

I can't thank you enough Fluter for all your kind words.  And I love your analogy of how we can't sit on a shelf if we want to experience life.  So true!  All of our experiences, including all our bumps and scrapes, is what makes us interesting and yes, even beautiful!  I'll definitely meet you for a day among the lilacs and frolicking in the clover!  ;)

I'M SO EXCITED...I CAN HARDLY WAIT :)

FLUTER  :smitten:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

"BEAUTIFUL"

REPLACE "I" WITH "WE" :)

XOXO

Love,

Thank you Snowy.  You are precious.  :angel:  Happy Mother's Day to all the special ladies in your life:smitten:

PD

Awww, Thanks PD. :smitten:

And P.S. You just wished yourself a Happy Mother's Day, Which you so deserve.  ;):smitten:

Love, Snowy :)

I'M SO EXCITED...I CAN HARDLY WAIT :)

FLUTER  :smitten:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

"BEAUTIFUL"

REPLACE "I" WITH "WE" :)

XOXO

Love,

Thanks Fluter.  It's a date!  You picked the perfect song!  :hug:

Thank you Snowy.  You are precious.  :angel:  Happy Mother's Day to all the special ladies in your life:smitten:

PD

And P.S. You just wished yourself a Happy Mother's Day, Which you so deserve.  ;):smitten:

Awww...you are too good to me!  ;)  Love you!  :hug:  :smitten:

PD

I'm just blessed to know you.  :mybuddy:

Snowy

PD

I'm just blessed to know you.  :mybuddy:

Snowy

Ditto!  :mybuddy:

PD

THINKING OF EVERYONE TONIGHT.....

AND

SENDING YOU ALL.....

http://www.christianartforsale.com/uploads/2/3/6/6/23668009/colorful-heart-painting-1.jpg

AND

HUGS !!!!

FB :smitten:

AND

SENDING YOU ALL.....

http://www.christianartforsale.com/uploads/2/3/6/6/23668009/colorful-heart-painting-1.jpg

AND

HUGS !!!!

You have one beautiful heart there fluter:hug:

AND

SENDING YOU ALL.....

AND

HUGS !!!!

PRETTY NICE THERE, FLUTER!!! I SEE A LOT OF FACES AND FIGURES IN THAT HEART...MUST BE SX!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here

and

Happy Sunday to the rest of us!

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/child%20and%20mother_zpsq9ipipgl.jpg

Those we love are with us always...

AWW, LILY, THAT IS SWEET OF YOU!!! Great portrayal for those of us who must hold our moms as such...gone...but not...not really...tex

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms here

and

Happy Sunday to the rest of us!

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/child%20and%20mother_zpsq9ipipgl.jpg

Those we love are with us always...

Very beautiful Lily, and so true. :angel:

God bless you