Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[d7...]

More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity.

Francois Gautier

Bon Iver Holocene--soooo ethereal!!!  :smitten:

[move]Good Morning Friends!!!![/move]

Good Morning Ingrid,

I LOVE this song!

Where did Insm go?  I truly hope that she is okay!

Have a Stellar Saturday,

FB :smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gang!  ;D Im headed to the sea for 10? days. I am going to shore myself up for the winter. I will take in the last of the sun, sand, and salt for the year. And I will hang on to all the memories until I go back to the sea in Spring. My absolute pleasure in life is the hiss and roar of the waves. Love to you all and may your days be splendid as can be.  :smitten:

Have a wonderful time at the Shore.

May PEACE find YOU!

http://www.quotes.jotoexplorer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/14/inspirational%20quotes%20(236).jpg

Dear Insm,

Imagine my dismay when I came here this morning, and I see you as a guest!  Where did you go?

Are you gone for good or just taking a break.  I don't know what to think.

I do know that your very presence will be missed! The kindness that you showed to any and all who came your way. Our long conversations. The fact that we tried to help each other through the hard stuff.

All I can say right now is I truly hope your okay, and that PEACE and HAPPINESS find you once again. 

YOU ARE MY FRIEND!  And, I WILL MISS YOU!

Love your sister friend,

Fluter :'(

:-\  :'( I don't know what to say.  :-\ I can only hope that You realize just how very important and special you are, how much you have contributed to the lives around you, in such a positive way. Your kindness and multitude of amazing attributes will be missed.  :'( Ins, You truly are special. You have many gifts. You will continue to resonate a positive energy flow in my life and the lives around you. Ins, You are a gift to this world. I will miss you and pray that your future will be filled with only the best. So, Thank you for blessing my life and leaving a positive impact that will never be erased or fade away. YOU, My Friend Ins, will be missed and never forgotton.  :smitten:  :mybuddy:  :hug:

Sending my love and deep appreciation for you.

Love, your friend, Snowy  :smitten:

I really do hope that all is well with Ins. I don't know what to say either. It's so abrupt. Whatever the reason is for Ins to change her status, I hope it's a positive one.

Sending love and best wishes,

Lapis  :-*

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/673/qejV71.jpg

Good morning, my lovely friends! I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Insom - I didn't know you as long as the others did but I, too, will miss you and your lovely comments. I hope all is well with you!

- Mel

I'M THINKIN INS HAS HER OWN REASONS FOR WHAT SHE DOES, AND THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I COULD COME UP WITH FOR HER, SO I WILL TRUST HER JUDGEMENT AND JUST BE CONTENT KNOWING THAT WE WILL BE HERE BECAUSE OF HER, AND WE WILL BE HERE FOR HER, AND SHE KNOWS THAT...I WILL LEAVE SPECULATION TO WALL STREET. THIS IS THE UBER SITE.

tex

Oh gosh.... :-\

I've only been here on this thread occasionally and not for that long either...but I've come to know Insom as such a kind person.

if you ever read this : I hope you're okay and may healing be ever happening and that you'll be happy with this process be a distant memory soon.

:smitten:

Ps. To all: When someone shows as a guest, it means they've closed their account.  :-[

Hey Insom,

I wanted to add my voice and say I hope that you're OK. I too will miss you. I hope to see you again sometime...

Please be well. :hug:

Steve :smitten:

HELLO INSM,

IN THE EVENT YOU COME BY TO CHECK THINGS OUT...

LETTING YOU KNOW...YOUR STILL BEING THOUGHT ABOUT AND MISSED.

BE WELL, AND HEAL!

Sigh! Like all of you, I was sent positively reeling. I'm finding it very hard to post anything here, I also can't find the words. So I'll just drop off this tune on behalf of all of us.

"Missing You" - Diana Ross

Stay strong, my friends!  :hug:  :smitten:

HI friends...Im sad about Ins leaving... :'( but I guess she needed to go. Im at the sea and was just checking in. I didnt notice that she was gone when I posted last. Are we gonna keep this thread going?  :-\ Someone will need to find those gorgeous images she posted...

This is truly so sad that our friend and inspiration, insomniac22 is not here anymore.  I will miss her sincerity, caring, and compassion that she showed for everyone who passed this way.  You have a sweet, loving spirit Ins, which will linger with us in your absence.  :angel:

Love,  :smitten:

PD

This is truly so sad that our friend and inspiration, insomniac22 is not here anymore.  I will miss her sincerity, caring, and compassion that she showed for everyone who passed this way.  You have a sweet, loving spirit Ins, which will linger with us in your absence.  :angel:

Love,  :smitten:

PD

BEAUTIFULLY PUT PD!

HI friends...Im sad about Ins leaving... :'( but I guess she needed to go. Im at the sea and was just checking in. I didnt notice that she was gone when I posted last. Are we gonna keep this thread going?  :-\ Someone will need to find those gorgeous images she posted...

HI INGRID,

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR TIME AT THE SEA?

WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE.

YOU KNOW WE COULD TRY AND KEEP THIS THREAD GOING; HOWEVER, IT IS MY CONCERN THAT IT WOULD NOT HAVE THE SAME FEEL.  HOW COULD IT?  INSM, IS A VERY UNIQUE, INTELEGENT WOMAN.  SHE KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT ART, MUSIC, POETRY, AND HER WAY WITH WORDS WAS SO POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING.  EVEN WHEN SHE WAS HURTING, AND TRUST ME SHE DID...SHE NEVER FAILED TO HAVE A KIND WORD FOR EVERYONE SHE CAME IN CONTACT WITH.

THIS WILL "ALWAYS" BE HERE THREAD, AND WITHOUT HER HERE...IT JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME MEANING!

SHE IS SORELY MISSED!

P.S. I SO HOPE SHE FINDS WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR, AND THAT LIKE YOU...SHE MAKES HER WAY TO THE OCEAN!

[30...]

Hi Gang!  ;D Ive returned from Lowcountry, SC. The storms, flooding were catastrophic. I saw an owl fly overhead one night right under the full moon whilst at the sea, and it was just the sort of thing that Ins would have loved to hear about. I did think of her for moment when I saw it.  :smitten:

Hoping all are well... :)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know if Ins will ever see this, but I wanted to add my own note of love. She is such a beautiful and hopeful presence--my BB hero! I'm so sorry to see that she's left, and that I haven't been on the forum much so I wasn't able to talk to her a lot or even say goodbye. Nice to see how many she left a positive mark on though. I really wish her the absolute best.  :smitten: