Cross-Over to Valium Support Thread

[84...]

[84...]

I listen to Pink: " just because it hurts, doesn't mean you're gonna die...you gotta get up and try, try, try....."

So I got up and took a shower. After two days of being so scrappy, that was not unnecessary.

And I got up and ate. And I got up and made lunch for my son. And I got up and write here.

Hour by hour....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [la...]

• [ro...]

• [ly...]

• [et...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[32...]

I think music really helps me a lot. I like to listen to it in the afternoon, which seems to be when I grow the weariest of this spacey feeling.

How about Katy Perry's "Dark Horse"? "...so u wanna play with magic?..., 'cause Im comin' at you like a dark horse..." "...Im capable of anything of anything, and everything"

[32...]
Perfect etown! She's the coolest chick on the planet! "....just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die..." And I always think of my battle with klonopin and how it relates to the song"...u gotta get up and try,try,try..."

[84...]

I'm sorry to all. My cross over is not as good as I thought.

A few days after completion, I crashed like crazy.

My intentions were good.

But I'm too bad right now to write anything uplifting for anyone.

I will not be posting anymore. I just feel stupid and bad for giving this thread a go, thinking it could help others. And then I hit a wall.

Good luck to all. May you all heal and Cross over carefully... :smitten:

Mom,

Do not stop posting. You are a very smart lady and you hit a bump in the road. It just needs some tuning to find out where you should be at with the V.  We are here for each other!

Lynnie :smitten:

M, please do not give up .. You are a brave soul, and a kind soul .. :smitten:

You are there to give wings to someone in need, and everyone here needs to band together and lift you up .. :angel:

We are here for each other .. When one falls, several stand above, with arms extended to lift, to comfort to support and encourage ..  :smitten:

You cannot allow this set back to defeat you .. You are too strong for that .. Please stand .. You must keep walking ..

There is a light at the end of this tunnel .. You can do it .. You can reach it .. We will be there to support you and encourage you .. And ask your questions .. They are intelligent questions that deserve responses ..

I cannot reach you to hold you and comfort you, but I can hold you in my heart and prayer  :angel:

:therethere:

Love, Anu :smitten:

Mom of One please stay here - you just helped me yesterday.  I listen to Bliss Johns you tubes and I find them very helpful she lets me know that she went through this and had all that I have but she came out the other side and is now well.  You will be too - this is very hard if it was easy for us we wouldn't be on BB or need each other to get through this. 

ok MOM I just found this thread and you are NOT going to abandon me, you here me? Listen, we all are hurting and there are days that you feel completely out of whack, that's ok...but we keep going forward, there is NO REVERSE in this here gear shift.

I was thrilled that you had started this thread because I too am really struggling with the clonazepam. I am fearful to do a c/o and I need to hear how it goes and how you all are doing.

I am on .6875mg as of a week ago from 1mg. Its been alright up until today when I was filled with anxiety and trembling hands etc.

I want to make another 5-8% cut in a couple weeks and if that doesn't go swimmingly then Valium here I come

so Please  :'( don't jump ship....stay with us and we will all pull together

Mom has just hit a rough patch and had a bad few days. I'm sure she'll return to posting when she's feeling better.

I believe that the issues she's running into now aren't because of the way she crossed over to Valium, or the crossover at all. . I think it has a lot more to do with how rapidly she came off of 4mg Ativan prior to getting to where she is now. So don't let her current situation discourage you from a crossover to Valium if you think it'd benefit you. We're all individuals, and the circumstances of our dependence are all unique to us. Remember that when seeking info for a crossover or a taper in general. Think of your situation and gather the info you find most beneficial to where you're at and what you're comfortable with, there is no right or wrong way (though a direct crossover isn't usually advisable).

Mom has learned a lot, and has been a great buddy to me while I've been here. She's tough and I have no doubt she will weather this storm, and come out wiser and no worse for wear.

[32...]
Mom of one, U are one of the first people I posted to here. And u were so kind to me. Remember..."you gotta get up and try,try,try"..."just because it burns, doesn't mean youre gonna die"...I know you'll figure this out. The reason I didn't throw in the towel on this crossover was because of this thread. 

[84...]

Hi all, I'm sorry I've been impossible today.

I will be back soon but wanted to say I had a tough day and that I know I was not fair.

And I apologize.

I'm overwhelmed by the reactions here and on the V thread and I didn't mean to let anyone down.

I felt lost and really sad but I could have handled it differently.

Hope you will all have a peaceful night.