XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

I hope you know what youre doing before you go cutting crap around power lines, you think you're fried now.....

Won't it be safe if I cut at the tree?

Or is it unsafe no matter what if the limbs are touching the wires?

Tell me know before I light myself up like the 4th of July.

FB

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

electricity can travel through limbs, yes, especially if ANY moisture is on it, and something you're on is connected to the ground.... from the wire, to the limb, to your cutter, to your arm.....it probably wont get past your arm though, cause it'll blow off... so youre body might be OK

you would need to be able to easily and safely cut it without any chance of it touching any wires,,,,, at all......

Im thinking dont do it...

but on here I can only speak for myself and how it applies to my benzo use...

electricity can travel through limbs, yes, especially if ANY moisture is on it, and something you're on is connected to the ground.... from the wire, to the limb, to your cutter, to your arm.....it probably wont get past your arm though, cause it'll blow off... so youre body might be OK

YIKES, I pretty much need my arm...

Perhaps I should call my neighbor and the power company.

Good call Benzy.  I'm not in the mood to have anymore electricity run through my body :2funny:

FB

now that Ive exhausted my super powers doing all these good deeds in such a short amount of time, I must go lay down and refuel my righteousness....

gazunti

Woke up feeling pretty well...all things considered.

Now, all of a sudden feeling dizzy and shaky :D

I guess now since we can only talk about BENZO's on this site...Than I'm blaming it on X and the lack there of.

I hate this more than anything.  One min you can be fine and than "BAM" your not :tickedoff:

>:D DEVIL DRUG  >:D

FB

[54...]

I guess now since we can only talk about BENZO's on this site...Than I'm blaming it on X and the lack there of.

I hate this more than anything.  One min you can be fine and than "BAM" your not :tickedoff:

FB

FB thanks for your post here about your sxs your having. YES I do believe that this is all benzo related. I have had this happen to me many times myself .  kind of like hormones, lol  the sxs can come and go very quickly its crazy !!! its just the CNS healing and flip flopping and it brings on sxs quickly form one extreme to another.. yes it is frustrating but take peace on knowing it is just the benzos and one day it will be over and no more sxs's !! its a good positive thought to keep kin the back of your head !! good luck through out the day and i hope you begin to feel much better real soon. !!! :smitten:

I am not a person who likes conflict!

I don't look for it, and I try not to create it!

MRS is "AWESOME" and she did a great thing by starting up this blog which will enable all of us or those who choose to cross over from the original Snookie blog to this one.

I am totally new to blogging, and one of the things I liked about it is the fact that I can air my SX's, and FEELINGS knowing that buddies will respond.

Part of recovery is to make new friends and for me in doing that you don't just talk about all the negative things about our WD, TAPER, TITRATION, SX's, ect.

I have made friend's here, and they are very supportive.  They lift me up, they make me laugh.  Sure at times there is banter and it is helpful.  Anytime someone can put a smile on my face when I feel like crap...well, it's a good thing.

There have been a couple of individuals who have talked with me in the wee hours of the night when I couldn't sleep!  And, we did not just talk about all the negative stuff that goes along with this BENZO WD nightmare.

I'm going to post this before I time out....more later.

FB

FB

FB thanks for your post here about your sxs your having. YES I do believe that this is all benzo related. I have had this happen to me many times myself .  kind of like hormones, lol  the sxs can come and go very quickly its crazy !!! its just the CNS healing and flip flopping and it brings on sxs quickly form one extreme to another.. yes it is frustrating but take peace on knowing it is just the benzos and one day it will be over and no more sxs's !! its a good positive thought to keep kin the back of your head !! good luck through out the day and i hope you begin to feel much better real soon. !!! :smitten:

Thank you BBM,

I had not taken my morning dose. It was time.  My gosh, it is almost unbelievable the affects this small little pill has on your entire body and mind.  I pray for that day when I too can say I am truly a member of the BENZO free club.

One day at a time. I pray for better days to come.  I am trying to have a better more positive thought process where all this is concerned.  I will admit, it is difficult for me. 

FB

I am not a person who likes conflict!

I don't look for it, and I try not to create it!

MRS is "AWESOME" and she did a great thing by starting up this blog which will enable all of us or those who choose to cross over from the original Snookie blog to this one.

I am totally new to blogging, and one of the things I liked about it is the fact that I can air my SX's, and FEELINGS knowing that buddies will respond.

Part of recovery is to make new friends and for me in doing that you don't just talk about all the negative things about our WD, TAPER, TITRATION, SX's, ect.

I have made friend's here, and they are very supportive.  They lift me up, they make me laugh.  Sure at times there is banter and it is helpful.  Anytime someone can put a smile on my face when I feel like crap...well, it's a good thing.

There have been a couple of individuals who have talked with me in the wee hours of the night when I couldn't sleep!  And, we did not just talk about all the negative stuff that goes along with this BENZO WD nightmare.

I'm going to post this before I time out....more later.

FB

I had a college professor tell me "God puts people in our lives when we need them most"  That is how I feel about BB's.  They are here to share, lift us up, listen, show concern for our well-being, make us laugh.  Now, I ask how can you establish a true friendship or become a (buddy) or (buddie) if you don't open yourself up in other areas?

If I knew how to set up a closed forum where we could communicate like we did/were I certainly would; however, I am not computer literate, and I do not know how.

Although I have done much complaining and whining about my trek with BENZO's...I want to be able to have my friendships/buddies based on other conversation and not just Xan.

I tend to ramble...I hope I have conveyed my feelings and that this makes sense.

Respectfully,

FluterByee

[54...]
Thank you BBM,

I had not taken my morning dose. It was time.  My gosh, it is almost unbelievable the affects this small little pill has on your entire body and mind.  I pray for that day when I too can say I am truly a member of the BENZO free club.

One day at a time. I pray for better days to come.  I am trying to have a better more positive thought process where all this is concerned.  I will admit, it is difficult for me. 

FB

Fb yes it is unbelievable how such a tiny dose of benzo can effect you. its a powerful drug to say the least !!! yes to be Benzo free is all of our dreams im sure and one day we will all reach it !!!  yes one day at a time is all can can do and all we can expect each other to accomplish !!! You seem to have a very positive  attitude and a great personality and thats always a plus in w/d, your a good example that a good sense of humor can help you get thru tough times !!! It is difficult for all of us FB your not alone in that...

You should start you your own buddie blog so you can keep track of your progress and have a place where you can just be yourself and cut up and have fun with your friends. buddie blogs are great !!! Buddie blogs are really helpful in many ways but a place to call home and its so much fun when people come to visit you. just pull up and chair of flop on the couch and hang out a while !!!i apologize if you already have a buddie blog but if not they are great !!!!  Hope your day gets better and you get to feeling better  healing to you    :smitten:

[54...]
FB if your wanting to start you own buddie blog which is not open to the public i can help you with that.  just go on the buddie blog forum and click on "NEW TOPIC" and make your buddie blog from there !! just type in a title like your name and what you want to call your blog  then go to the body of your post and type in your intro and click to save it and you have begun your own blog !!! good luck and let me know if you need any more help with it !!!

baby dont need no full moon, she wont act rite...

I am so sorry. I did not mean to post something no one needs. I thought I would remind Babyrex about a previous post I made to her when she was having a bad time with w/d s/x.  She said it helped her then and I thought it would help her now that she ended her taper. Just trying to show support.  :-[

[54...]
I am so sorry. I did not mean to post something no one needs. I thought I would remind Babyrex about a previous post I made to her when she was having a bad time with w/d s/x.  She said it helped her then and I thought it would help her now that she ended her taper. Just trying to show support.  :-[

fan i know you were just trying to cheer baby up and im sure she will see that when shes feeling better... she knows you love her !!! its hard sometimes for us to absorb things people  say or mean  sometimes..hope you having a nice day !!!

fan i know you were just trying to cheer baby up and im sure she will see that when shes feeling better... she knows you love her !!! its hard sometimes for us to absorb things people  say or mean  sometimes..hope you having a nice day !!!

Hi Fan,

I am pretty quiet with all of these types of things but I do feel like I just want to say that I think what you posted is perfectly fine and needed. Part of providing support is cheering others up! I for one am going to keep posting things like that to cheer others up. Even when a comment of support is not directed at me, I benefit from being part of a supportive community. I think there does need to be a balance between providing support and excessive banter and chit chat...all of which are important and needed but maybe better managed on a buddie blog. Sending someone a supportive message is needed from my perspective so is having fun and providing some laughter and encouragement! I'd love for you to continue to post this type of post  :)

Love,

Hopeful Girl

Fan,

I'm in no way upset.  I think something just got lost in translation.  No worries, it's all good.  I think it's fun to get silly sometimes!

:smitten:

Good morning, all.

My apologies for not posting sooner; I am currently at work and was unable to do so until now.

I also wish to apologize about any confusion I may have presented, with my role in regards to this new thread.  I do not actually have any sort of authority involving the topic(s) of conversation on this thread, etc. :)  This is all actually monitored by the administration team.  When I discovered that our previous Xanax thread was going to be closing soon, and saw that most of the other groups (Klonopin, Diazepam, Ativan, etc) had already moved or recreated their threads into this section where they belonged, it was suggested that the Xanax group perhaps look to do the same thing.  This is where the new thread was born :)  I just happened to be the "buddie" who created it ;)

I remember it wasn't too long ago that I maybe had some questions regarding the nature of posts, or perhaps the frequency of posts, from other buddies.  A simple PM to one of the admins would be the proper way to handle such questions and/or concerns.  As far as I know, outside of the normal expectations of conduct on this forum (such as no profanity, no religious content, etc), there are no rules regarding the particular commentary or topics of conversation on the threads.  I could be wrong about this, however, and please feel free to correct me as needed :)  If there is an issue or a desire to dissassociate with another buddie, it might be best to "block" them -- I believe there is a way to do this, but I have never done so myself.  Or, you could also perhaps do with them what you would do with your family or friends that say or do something you do not agree/approve of: give them a little grace, overlook it, and move along to a new topic of conversation.  If that is not satisfactory, simply discuss with buddies you are enjoying conversations with :)

I hope this helps to clarify any confusion regarding my role with the new thread :)  Again, my apologies for any confusion I may have caused :)  Have a great day, all!

mrsalw :smitten: