XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

Quick question from anyone in the "know"...since this thread will now be searchable by guests if we sign our post at the end like many of us do will that be seen? I really preferred the privacy of the blog and am trying to understand if I need to change how I post to try and maintain that at some level. Also, I guess this means we all need to be careful making references to things in our personal life?

Thanks!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question from anyone in the "know"...since this thread will now be searchable by guests if we sign our post at the end like many of us do will that be seen? I really preferred the privacy of the blog and am trying to understand if I need to change how I post to try and maintain that at some level. Also, I guess this means we all need to be careful making references to things in our personal life?

Thanks!

No, your board name has been redacted by our forum software and will not be viewable in posts as long as you sign your name identically as your user name.  Even if you are referred to by a nickname, this should also be redacted because the moderators will have taken care of this manually.

The only exception is in thread titles.  If you put your name in a thread title, the software will not redact this.  However, the moderators keep an eye out for this kind of thing to happen and we edit these kinds of thread titles.

We should always be careful about mentioning personal things if these things could be used to identify us.

so Im digging through this $200 worth of supplements I bought today for my heart arrhythmias..

I was going to get a jump start on a holistic treatment, becuase after I rest a bit from this benzo taper, I plan to get off the beta blockers too, they fatigue from them is awful..

the "softgel" fish oil appears to have hardened, I dont think its suppose to be this way, its brown, hard and when I broke it open its full of goo....

has anyone used the magnesium oil? ya rub it in topically and its supppose to bypass the stomach problems... it doesnt have a dose on it, like mgs or whatever.....

oh well, 6 outta 8 aint bad...

this is liquid garlic, it started stinking as soon as I opened the box.....never done this either...

I'll have to switch to the capsules after I finish this, its a bit much..

not that Im gonna be kissin on anyone anytime soon, but ya never know...

I do have christmas cookies and milk and  mistletoe waiting for santa, hes still a bit old for my taste tho, I usually just kiss  him for the presents...I just use him like that..

this magnesium oil sounded like a good idea, since it bypasses the stomach issues, but it feels like chalk on your skin after it dries.... yuck

my itchy skin symdrom is back, I like to have drew blood this morning on my legs and arms... what is that? nerve endings in the skin???

Probably… we can really only treat our symptoms… do you use any topical cream for the itching? 

this magnesium oil sounded like a good idea, since it bypasses the stomach issues, but it feels like chalk on your skin after it dries.... yuck

Yep, I have the lotion kind, and it prunes my skin.

Denise

On mine, the bottle said it was 150 mg per tsp of lotion used. (It puts the lotion in the basket)  :laugh: I hope you saw that movie.

Maybe google the brand you have and it will tell more.

Denise

Mrs,

I'm sure glad I checked in tonight; otherwise, I would have tried to get on the old site and would have wondered...what the heck.

Immmmm here  :D

Thanks so much for the heads up :thumbsup:

FluterByee

Mrs,

I'm sure glad I checked in tonight; otherwise, I would have tried to get on the old site and would have wondered...what the heck.

Immmmm here  :D

Thanks so much for the heads up :thumbsup:

FluterByee

I'm glad you did, too :)

No worries...I woulda hunted you down with a PM... ;)