XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

Hey MRS I love this !!!! maybe some of the old timers we started out with will follow us here. would be nice to have the old gang back together again ...! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:its time for a new xanax blog i say great idea mrs !! so nice to see you and so far count me in  lol  healing hugs and hope your doing well !! :smitten: :smitten:deb

Thanks, pal ;)

How'd I know your smiling face (avatar?  :laugh: ) would be one of the first over here?! ;)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here. Hey. discussion is now spelled correctly. Yippee :yippee:

Bluebell :smitten:

Dude. You have NO IDEA how close I came to misspelling it again, 'cause I'm nostalgic like that!!! But alas, I work at a publishing company and am married to an English teacher, so...you get the idea. Nostalgia lost. :laugh:

I'm here too...6 months off and counting. So good to see our friends on a new thread. Here's to our success!

Love,

Carita

Yay!! I was very concerned our post-Xanax users or crossovers wouldn't come over, I'm so glad you are here!! Couldn't imagine the thread without my dear Carita :) You were one of the first to help me out when I joined BB  :smitten:

Mrs...what a dear you are! Thank you for the sweet post. I owe my taper success to the Xanax thread. I feel a special kinship with my friends here.

With deep gratitude,

Carita

On my 13 weeks FREE day!  I'm here! I got teary when I read our thread was being locked. I don't want to even think about not having each of you. Thanks, Mrs for getting this going!  :smitten:

Love,

Hopeful Girl

[fb...]

Hey this is great some of our original group is here 

Hello challis  whooooohooooo, nice to see you,

sophiasnanna good to see you,

hopeful how the heck are you ??,

carita my sweet special friend,

blue our sweet computer geek  lol  j/k but u are good on the computer  lol..

mama how are you feeling tonight ?? better i hope !!,

juliea always so nice to see you always, Fan so nice to see you here again with us

mrs thanks for getting a jump on this and making this nice support blog for us your the best !!! /b]

so nice to see you all and hope your all doing well !!!!!!! hugs  deb

[fb...]
On my 13 weeks FREE day!  I'm here! I got teary when I read our thread was being locked. I don't want to even think about not having each of you. Thanks, Mrs for getting this going!  :smitten:

Love,

Hopeful Girl

Hopeful CONGRATS on your 13th week of freedom, you go girl !! :clap: :clap: :yippee: :yippee: :highfive: :highfive:

[fb...]
Thanks, pal ;)

How'd I know your smiling face (avatar?  :laugh: ) would be one of the first over here?! ;)

hey mrs  lol  i was just in the right place at the right time i guess  lol hope u have a gr8 evening  hugs deb

[fb...]
I'm here too...6 months off and counting. So good to see our friends on a new thread. Here's to our success!

Love,

Carita

carita i second and third that  !!!!! wow 6 months off how great !!!  :smitten:

Hey this is great some of our original group is here 

Hello challis  whooooohooooo, nice to see you,

sophiasnanna good to see you,

hopeful how the heck are you ??,

carita my sweet special friend,

blue our sweet computer geek  lol  j/k but u are good on the computer  lol..

mama how are you feeling tonight ?? better i hope !!,

juliea always so nice to see you always, Fan so nice to see you here again with us

mrs thanks for getting a jump on this and making this nice support blog for us your the best !!! /b]

so nice to see you all and hope your all doing well !!!!!!! hugs  deb

Thank You BBM....good to see you too!!!

we welcome everyone, not just "the list"..

especially any new comers, dont let our old groupy talk deter you from joining in, we want you in the group too! actually you're more important than we are  :thumbsup:

we are here to help ya with our old wisdom  :2funny:

right in the middle of her jump  :-\

Yep! You would be correct sir.  All this caught me by surprise. I would object for two reasons:

We eliminate our "private" blog.

We lose our comments on the old thread, permanently.

If anyone can explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated. 

Otherwise, whatever.  I'm too sick to give a care. 

:smitten:

right in the middle of her jump  :-\

Yep! You would be correct sir.  All this caught me by surprise. I would object for two reasons:

We eliminate our "private" blog.

We lose our comments on the old thread, permanently.

If anyone can explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated. 

Otherwise, whatever.  I'm too sick to give a care. 

:smitten:

Hi Baby,

I don't really understand either...anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and sending strength and friendship along with prayers and well wishes for you. I know you are going through a lot right now with your family and are really sick. Hang in there...I know you will! It will get better, trust me. I am in a wave right now but it is like a nice wave I can manage in much calmer waters compared to the tidal waves I road for over a year. Love to you, sweet friend.

Hopeful Girl

Hey Benzy,

I empathize with the weather. We have had over a week here of subzero weather. Finally got out of the single digits today. I love winter and the cold and the snow but this is way beyond what I like! Looking forward to sunnier days, too. Please include me on that letter to Santa and put in a special request from the Mile High City.

Hopeful