XANAX Support Blog: If you're tapering Xanax/alprazolam, join in the discussion!

[mr...]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [mr...]

• [Ra...]

• [VC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

this magnesium oil sounded like a good idea, since it bypasses the stomach issues, but it feels like chalk on your skin after it dries.... yuck

Dang, you really know how to clear a room...Garlic Breath, and  Chalky Skin.  Let's hope you don't decide to take the brown fish goo :laugh:

As for the mistletoe and cookies...forget Santa...my brother just moved back from Oregon, and I think he could use a kiss.

Now, let's talk cold, rainy weather...send it on Ruth Benzy.  I'm waiting.

FluterByee...that's Fluterbutt to you...lol :laugh:

I don't really understand how this change works.  Why can't it be private like it was before?

FluterByee

I'm not really sure why the change came about, possibly because guests (and usually there are more guests reading the forum than members) can't see the drug-specific threads which were started in Buddie Blogs.  These drug-specific threads contain excellent information for people who aren't comfortable joining.

Challis  :highfive:

oh wait, I almost missed that, please elaborate, is brother boy "family"?

Why, yes he is :thumbsup:  He has a very good sense of humor!  Never a dull moment when he's around.  Gotta Love em :smitten:

Fluterbutt

someones full of it this evening...... I was trying to think of that above your eye thing you said the other day...

That wasn't me with the above the eye joke.  Mrs commented on what you said.  It was a joke her grandma used to say.

FB

oh thats right..

tell brother how sweet I am...and how purty...

(if he dont think so, its nothing a few beers wont fix)

LOL....oh my gosh :laugh: isn't that the truth.  Haven't we all thought that a time or five.

He's was a Medical Assistant in Oregon for a 10 physician Internal Medicine Practice.  Now he is teaching and going to school to get his R.N.

FB

someones full of it this evening...... I was trying to think of that above your eye thing you said the other day...

That wasn't me with the above the eye joke.  Mrs commented on what you said.  It was a joke her grandma used to say.

FB

I'm waaaay past that one, and still giggling about my most recent one..."klon-spiracy"?! No one?! Aww, that woulda killed over on the klonopin thread!!!  :laugh::crazy:::)

Dangit,

I don't like change!  It was hard enough for me to try and get used to posting on the other site, and now this new change comes along.

It may be the best thing since sliced bread; however, It will prob take me a bit to get used to.

I think my time ran out a while ago because I kept seeing Buddie where our names usually go, and I thought NOW how the heck am I going to know who I'm talking too...lol.

Logged back in and there everyone was  :thumbsup:

FB

Im halfway into my current cut, after this one...........just oooooooooooone more to go!

(Im counting my chickens before my eggz hatch)

Man, that's got to feel sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

All the hard work has/is paying off.

Good job...way to stick with it.  And, I am so glad you are finally getting sleep.  It's amazing what a restful nights sleep can do for you...isn't it. :thumbsup:

FB

Ive been wanting to go lay down for the past 2 hours, but Im trying to stay up and get some kinda normal routine going.... cause if I lay down now, I'll probably be up in 3 hours...

Ive been wanting to go lay down for the past 2 hours, but Im trying to stay up and get some kinda normal routine going.... cause if I lay down now, I'll probably be up in 3 hours...

Yep, I've not been sleeping all that great for the last several nights. 

Maybe you should have a snack...a pig ear sandwich...lol :laugh:

That just sounds............GROSS!

FB

its looked very nasty, I was wondering if I would even try it, you could see the ear hanging out the bread lol,,,, those people was eatn it up though, resturant was full...

so I started my new heart palp supplements yesterday, felt good until evening, started feeling weird...

got all disappointed in it and decided that was a waste of money and hopes...

later I remembered, "oh well duhhhhh, you're in the middle of a benzo cut stupit! Its the side effects!"

so, I guess I'll give the herbs another shot today.....

It's really windy here today...

I think I'm going to have to get my ladder and go cut my neighbors tree limbs that are hangin on my side of the fence growing up in the lines, and causing my cable box and lights to turn off and on, off and on. 

Its starting to tick me off, tick me off :tickedoff:

And, if she says anything about it....I'm gonna tell her Benzy told me to do it :thumbsup:

FB

I'm puttin on my winter gear and headin out there.  Oh and FYI, it froze here last night.  Thanks to yall who sent some more cold weather my way :smitten:

FB