What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

my friend is watching my young son for the day and I've just had a wonderful day of peace :-) I went back to the river and prayed and meditated. took a long warm sea salt bath and I'm just here with my feet up until she drops him off tonight!  ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

[77...]
Fended off another panic attack, without klonopin or substance. Got a nice business lead too. And my husband cooked for me.  :thumbsup:

Fended off another panic attack, without klonopin or substance. Got a nice business lead too. And my husband cooked for me.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

My son started preschool yesterday!  :smitten:

Today I started physical therapy for the vestibular system and to get my strength back (strength training). It went very well and I am excited!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Left the house all yesterday afternoon, drove in traffic, visited art store, and bought supplies. Felt great.

Entirely different story today but yesterday's reprieve was nice.  :smitten:

Left the house all yesterday afternoon, drove in traffic, visited art store, and bought supplies. Felt great.

Entirely different story today but yesterday's reprieve was nice.  :smitten:

That is great!!!!

My son gave me the biggest hug today and said, "I love you."

He has a speech delay so to hear those words was priceless :-)

That's so sweet, LovingMother. Pretty awesome, too!  :smitten:

Thank you :-) he said it again this morning when I dropped him off.  :smitten:

SoCaler that is great that you watched monday night football!  :clap:

It's always a joy to read this thread. Its great to hear you guys savoring the great moments in life. There definitely are alot of "eyes in the storm" of benzo withdrawl. Its nice to see people find them. 8)

Take care :)

I swam and it was a beautiful weather. A friend gave me a plastic bag full of veggies from her garden. There's so many things!

This is so wonderful.    :)

i wish i couldve accomplished more today i feel rather guilty and  upset if i didnt do as much as i wanted to do at the end of the day :( , it was still raining thruout the day so i couldnt wash my car and truck , wel.. i did think of 2 good things i did today I used my treadmill a few minutes ago and wow i feel great ! i wanted to use it because i baked some brownies late and ate some

• 2 weeks later...
[9f...]

Me & hubby went to an October fest and I walked around.  Longest I've walked in almost 4 months, and no leg cramps!  In all we were out about 5 hrs, I couldn't have done that just a few days ago.  It was a beautiful, cool, sunny day.  A glimpse of what my life will be like again soon.  Can't wait!

[77...]
Built a badass Computer,  i7 quad core processor, 4GHz clock speed, solid state drive for major processes, external terabyte magnetic drive for everything else, 32 gb ram, and top of line graphics card. It's so fast I named it "painkiller" after Judas priest \m/ \m/

[a1...]
I got to kiss, cuddle and be with my boyfriend it was nice it was the only thing distracting me from the extreme dp/dr, blurred vision, terror, hyperacusis and anxiety I am having.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a slight window last night, a couple of hours to myself. The sound sensitivity wasn't so bad so I was able to listen to music, enjoyed the evening sky, had some dark chocolate and a good night with my son.

I am struck by the scarcity of posts here.  :'(

I played online scrabble with a friend  :D

And I won :D :D

First game played in 18 months!!

:thumbsup:

Built a badass Computer,  i7 quad core processor, 4GHz clock speed, solid state drive for major processes, external terabyte magnetic drive for everything else, 32 gb ram, and top of line graphics card. It's so fast I named it "painkiller" after Judas priest \m/ \m/

Wow!!

No idea what it means but wow!!  :thumbsup:

LF