What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

I just got a text from a friend...she's offering to watch my son overnight (tonight) so I can REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is 3 and full of energy. I'm going to order thai food, go to bed by 9pm and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in!

This is huge! I'm a single mommy and never get the proper rest...I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo thankful!  :smitten:

That is wonderful, hope you get loads of sleep and feel better for it.

Hugs LF  :smitten:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

A pretty good thing that happened to me yesterday was that I felt some peace while journaling gratitude.  I haven't felt that in a while.  Also, I had a talk with my mother and it was a really nice supportive talk.  She hasn't been a part of my life in about a half a year.  So, I was very grateful.  I like this post.  Thank you for posting the topic.  I am going to try to go on a gratitude kick for 24 hours.  I tried yesterday and only made about 4 hours.  Today, I'll practice longer.

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday i had a bad day i went to my dr appointment at mhmr i drove 13 miles to get there and when i got there i signed in and waited i was called back to the receptionist and said if they can reschedule me since ethere was alot of people in front of me that place ticks me off sometimes since they let in too many walk ins and people with appointments dont get to see the dr . 

well something good happened later on yesterday i went out to have dinner with my boyfriend some fried chicken i had fries a biscuit & some jalapeno poppers , those are those fried jalapenos that are stuffed with cheese !! it was tasty , before that i tinkered with one of my 7  computers it wasnt working for a year , i got it to start and it works ok now i just connected the reset switch where the power jumper goes so it was just a bad power button i also had to use a different AGP video card i had on it  !!

That's awesome Rhu8arb.  Christmas lights are so pretty and that is awesome you go sleep.  I have been have a rough time over the last 24 hours but I have to say that positive was that I enjoyed church and that I did not take Klonopin last night even though I was so very tempted to do it.  I am grateful my dad happened to stay at my house last night and was there for me and talked me out of it.  Today, I am 3 months off of the drug.

[a1...]

i had fries a biscuit & some jalapeño poppers <snip>

Hi BA!  Do the poppers (or pungent food in general) make you feel calmer or more anxious or no change?

Congrats, LovingMother! Way to go!  A two-day window is an amazing "positive."  I hope you keep it going and get more soon! YAY!

Thank you...it closed today at 9:30am and I'm now in a funky wave...but WOW...it felt nice to get a break this weekend!

just got a gig for me band! and my car is fixed, and i got a neck adjustment. now i need a new guitar

Very cool! I got an adjustment today too and it made my right ear pop (thank God). Feeling better too!  :smitten:

[bd...]

I listened to some beautiful music while sitting in my living room with candles lit and my Christmas tree lights on.

Very calming. 

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend.

• 1 month later...

I had a great dinner at my Moms with my hubby and daughters last night. She had guests who were really nice. Felt I was really focused and friendly with the guests and just really enjoyed myself. My two daughters were really amazing. So that's one thing.

Also- I had a good conversation with my sister today- felt close to her after a long time. I love this question. Its a difficult patch actually but asking this question makes me look at the bright side of life !!! :smitten::)

I feel like shouting to the rooftops right now! Three months of hell and my last two days have been almost symptom free!! General malaise but not so bad once I started moving. No chest pain or palps which is the scariest for me. The tinnitus is roaring but I can live with it. Dear God I hope this window lasts!!! I haven't felt this good in ages. For the last three months I thought I was dying and today I installed a new countertop in the kitchen for my wife, played with my kids, and went grocery shopping! I'm SO grateful for this site because it helped me realize what was wrong with me and that I wasn't dying. I've learned how to deal with panic and anxiety that I wouldn't have had the courage to face.  Even if I wind up in another wave I know I can beat this and you can too!!