What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

my mom and I took out a calendar and made up little things for me to look forward to. Like guitar day, waffle day, art day, funny movie day, nature day, research day. Today is waffle day and she made me gluten free raspberry waffles. yay  :smitten:

my mom and I took out a calendar and made up little things for me to look forward to. Like guitar day, waffle day, art day, funny movie day, nature day, research day. Today is waffle day and she made me gluten free raspberry waffles. yay  :smitten:

I love this! I want gluten-free waffle day! And there's no one saying I can't. Love this idea. Thank you for sharing!

good thing the last 24 hours ? umm i always like to cook so i made a nice chilli dinner :)

Sounds good  :) Didjya add in some extra beans?  ;)

good thing the last 24 hours ? umm i always like to cook so i made a nice chilli dinner :)

hi joey,

Yes i did i made alot for my family ,

in a few hours im going to the supermarket to get groceries , im getting donuts & corn cobs to cook :P

hi joey,

Yes i did i made alot for my family ,

in a few hours im going to the supermarket to get groceries , im getting donuts & corn cobs to cook :P

Yummmmmmmmmmy!  8) "Cooking with Katie" The next Rachael Ray.  :)

Take care, my little talented friend. 8)

Snowy :)

I love this! I want gluten-free waffle day! And there's no one saying I can't. Love this idea. Thank you for sharing!

That sounds good!!!!  :smitten:

I drove to the churchyard to pray, all by myself. First time I've driven alone in months. Not meant as a brag, just so thankful I could do it.

Had dinner with friends . Enjoyed it so much! It was the old me again laughing and enjoying life. Best evening in a long time!!! I am happy :):D

I went from very functional to practically housebound over the last 2 months of increased benzo usage. I made it to 2 stores today and a post office too. It's funny how trivial those tasks were in the past, but now they're an accomplishment. I am  happy  :)

I went grocery shopping today. It was packed due to yet another upcoming storm and the lines at checkout were long. There was an elderly, sick women in a wheelchair all by herself with some food stamps in her hand. I insisted on paying her grocery bill so I did. That was the best thing that happened to me in a while. It felt so good to help one who could not help herself. It gives true meaning to: Pay It Forward. Bets

Even though I am feeling very low and in some physical pain , I am grateful I was able to bring my 11 year old to her Secondary School entrance exam. Another milestone and I am so very proud mammy today.  :smitten::angel:

I went grocery shopping today. It was packed due to yet another upcoming storm and the lines at checkout were long. There was an elderly, sick women in a wheelchair all by herself with some food stamps in her hand. I insisted on paying her grocery bill so I did. That was the best thing that happened to me in a while. It felt so good to help one who could not help herself. It gives true meaning to: Pay It Forward. Bets

You are a beautiful human being. God bless you.  :angel::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Nice  8) That's what its all about. You're a good woman. :thumbsup:

Snowy :)

[21...]

:thumbsup::smitten: