What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

I just had a nice sober outside stroll. Had the urge to drink but walked it off. Nothing spectacular but I'll take it. It was a pretty good day.

Staying sober is spectacular. Be proud. :thumbsup:

Thanks I guess I should appreciate it more. I get the urge pretty much everyday and lately it's been really tough to say no.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

I just had a nice sober outside stroll. Had the urge to drink but walked it off. Nothing spectacular but I'll take it. It was a pretty good day.

Staying sober is spectacular. Be proud. :thumbsup:

Thanks I guess I should appreciate it more. I get the urge pretty much everyday and lately it's been really tough to say no.

:(  As they say...one day at a time. Each day is new and a chance to start over. It's never too late. :)

Proud of you Scott! You will be victorious!

Snoball...yep 5 martahons...I pray for those days back. I sometimes feel like a walking shell :-( thank God for my son. He brings so much life to me.  :smitten:

The tax office left enough money in my A/C to enable me to pay for my TESOL course which will hopefully lead to enough work to allow me to return to my dietetics studies.

what good thing happened in the last 24 hours? , well i killed about 1o cockroaches in my kitchen earlier after waking up with a flyswatter  :D lol   

what good thing happened in the last 24 hours? , well i killed about 1o cockroaches in my kitchen earlier after waking up with a flyswatter  :D lol 

Aaaa.. I couldn't cope.

im not a dirty lazy filthy person i just worry about other things first instead of washing dishes each day like i keep my mustang GT and old small  pickup immaculately clean and shiny i also like to do handyman type work around the house i seem good at that

im not a dirty lazy filthy person i just worry about other things first instead of washing dishes each day like i keep my mustang GT and old small  pickup immaculately clean and shiny i also like to do handyman type work around the house i seem good at that

I'm just scared of bugs and that is the king of scary bugs for people scared of bugs. I know that's just how it is in places with hot climates.

That's for sure. Katie, You're one of the hardest workers I know. 8) I don't think too many people could keep up with you, including me. :thumbsup:

I got an icecream cake  :)

I would like an ice cream cake!  :smitten:

I ordered a pretty dress online. I haven't worn a dress for 20 years.  :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has an abundance of Good Things.

Chinook  :hug:

[2f...]

I got an icecream cake  :)

yeah but i bet you don't have that DREAM JOURNAL going yet now DO you??? :(

You're right, I didn't start that yet.  I really should do that. 

I had a dream last night that I thought there was an intruder, at the window so I got up to look, and there was an old lady on the other side, but she wasn't intruding, she was just furiously cleaning the outside of the window.  I asked her what she was doing, and she yelled at me, "I'm cleaning it, don't you see that it's going to kill you?!?!" and then she ran away into a car, which had 2 other ladies in it.

Do you think that is odd?

-Tor

you shouldn't be asking me if that's odd. you should be asking YOURSELF if that's odd while dreaming. that's all it takes to become lucid!

i mowed at 7am this morning i think i achieved 2 good things doing it early i avoided 9Of temeratures and i woke up the neighbors that wer\e noisy late last night, paybacks a bitch

i mowed at 7am this morning i think i achieved 2 good things doing it early i avoided 9Of temeratures and i woke up the neighbors that wer\e noisy late last night, paybacks a bitch

:laugh: :laugh: Damn right :thumbsup:

lol...you are too freakin' funny babyangel.....

and you made me chuckle, which is a good thing as well, thanks. :thumbsup::laugh:

Hilarious!

• Popular Now