Remeron (Mirtazapine) Withdrawal Support Group

[no...]

I have a question: in how much time can you becomme addict to the mirt? I m taking it for 2 weeks. Can I stop it straight away or do I have to do small reductions?

Sorry.. I just came back to this forum after being gone for a year.  I am sure you probably already figured it out but I thought I would leave this for you.  I took Mirtazapine in 2017 for about three months and weened off in about two weeks but I was on Clonazepam at the time.  I recently tapered off the Benzo and the Dr. put me on Mirtazapine again so I could sleep at the end of my taper.  I was on it for over 6-months and recently tapered off in about 8-months.  I did it slowly because the absense of the Benzo could have given me symptoms with a quick taper.  If you have only taken Mirt for a few weeks you should be ok tapering off in a couple of weeks but it all depends on what other meds you are on and how quickly you want to get off it.  I am on a couple Mirtazpine support groups on Facebook and many of the members have differing views.  I find that it is whatever you are comfortable doing.  It is definitely not as hard to taper off Mirtazapine as it is off a Benzo but there are withdrawal symptoms.  I hope this helps.  Let me know if you need any additional help.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ja...]

• [Co...]

• [ja...]

• [no...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi June, Jack and everyone. I will look into the histamine diets. I’m totally convinced that food activates anxiety, depression and many other symptoms. Jack, I found your post very interesting. I do have some books on Paleo and will pull them out. I have been sorta off and on doing Keto. I thought maybe gluten was the issue for awhile but I feel like all breads, pastas affect me. Sugar also. I could really relate to the flu feelings you described. It is hard to stick to a certain way of eating for me. I’m very family oriented and we spend a lot of time with our kids and grandchildren which means food food and more food and I love to cook everything that’s bad for you. The way I feel however is at the forefront of my mind and I can’t stand feeling this way. The brain fog and anxiety always seems to come in lieu of carbs. When I’m eating meat and salads I feel much better. What a battle trying to sort this all out.  Is there any books you would recommend to help me?

Jackie :smitten:

Hi Jackie. I hope diet also works for you, too. If Dave didnt warn me about the risks of low histamine way eating,i would probably be in a bad condition. Sadly, I think you suffered unnecessarily in your tapering not realizing what was going on. It was mostly histamine foods according to the comments of you and Pokey's which i read. Just my thought. I know even some leftover foods make the things terrible firsthand in this journey. In fact, Dave should update his first and very long monumental comment entry ito histamine warning for those who start this journey. Even paying attention low histamine diet obsessively(even eliminating 1 point foods) i could feel like a jerk sometimes. But, thankfully i feel mostly fine. Of course there are some other dynamics apart from histamine triggers. Like leaky gut, disbiosis etc. But no need to suffer extra from histamine foods. You can check in some FB histamine intolerance groups.

Btw, my severe depression is still dominating my life. I think i need some space again until the things are levelled out. I have never ever had such brutal and long chemical depression neither in my life nor in WD.

So sorry June. I know what that chemical depression feels like. The good news is that you know it’s chemical depression so hang in there. I need to look more into this histamine stuff. I hope Dave updates something too.

I’ve been exhausted at 5 months off. Brain fog is bad a lot. Shakiness is bad and anxiety that can be triggered easily to spiral if I’m not mindful of it. Otherwise hanging in there. I’m just so glad to be off of it. Far too many years of tapering these meds.

Jackie :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
[2f...]

Can mirtazipine cause hair loss?

I'm predisposed to hair loss at the crown, and I have a small bald spot naturally made. The small dose of Mirt I'm using has not accelerated it.

Hi all,  I'm back on the benzobuddies site because when I was tapering off of klonopin a couple of years ago, the support here was just amazing.  I'm currently on 15mg of mirtazapine and have been at this dose for 6.5 weeks. 

My story:  I went on 7.5mg mirtazapine in march and after two weeks increased to 15mg.  Things were going really well and after 8 weeks, I panicked when some anxiety started creeping back in.  Previous to mirtazapine, I was sleeping 1-3 hours per night for months on end, with racing/intrusive/repetitive thoughts.  My doc added lexapro, switched me to zoloft, and then added gabapentin.  All of those gave me horrible side effects, the most painful being burning skin all over the upper half of my body along with panic attacks which I didn't have prior.  As of 10/24/20, I had tapered off of gabapentin and was only on mirtazapine at 22.5mg.  Most withdrawals had gone away after 3.5 months but I was still waking very early in the morning feeling anxious and having weird lucid dreams.  So, I decided to reduce mirtazapine down to 15mg in the hopes that it would be more sedating and I would get over the morning weirdness and early waking.  Well, I'm now experiencing a lot of symptoms from the reduction.  It's been pretty frustrating because I haven't really felt well since I started lexapro back in May.

Right now I have burning skin on my arms, hands, face and scalp, GI issues, some type of internal burning (that started a few days ago), waking between 4:30-6am, internal agitation.  I also have no motivation, lack emotions and have been feeling like this will never get better.  It seems like every few days a symptom goes away, but two more pop up.  I plan on staying at this dose for a long while and reducing much slower going forward. 

Has anyone taken a long time to stabilize after a dose reduction and managed to get to a relatively symptom free state?  Thanks for reading!

Hi all,  I'm back on the benzobuddies site because when I was tapering off of klonopin a couple of years ago, the support here was just amazing.  I'm currently on 15mg of mirtazapine and have been at this dose for 6.5 weeks. 

My story:  I went on 7.5mg mirtazapine in march and after two weeks increased to 15mg.  Things were going really well and after 8 weeks, I panicked when some anxiety started creeping back in.  Previous to mirtazapine, I was sleeping 1-3 hours per night for months on end, with racing/intrusive/repetitive thoughts.  My doc added lexapro, switched me to zoloft, and then added gabapentin.  All of those gave me horrible side effects, the most painful being burning skin all over the upper half of my body along with panic attacks which I didn't have prior.  As of 10/24/20, I had tapered off of gabapentin and was only on mirtazapine at 22.5mg.  Most withdrawals had gone away after 3.5 months but I was still waking very early in the morning feeling anxious and having weird lucid dreams.  So, I decided to reduce mirtazapine down to 15mg in the hopes that it would be more sedating and I would get over the morning weirdness and early waking.  Well, I'm now experiencing a lot of symptoms from the reduction.  It's been pretty frustrating because I haven't really felt well since I started lexapro back in May.

Right now I have burning skin on my arms, hands, face and scalp, GI issues, some type of internal burning (that started a few days ago), waking between 4:30-6am, internal agitation.  I also have no motivation, lack emotions and have been feeling like this will never get better.  It seems like every few days a symptom goes away, but two more pop up.  I plan on staying at this dose for a long while and reducing much slower going forward. 

Has anyone taken a long time to stabilize after a dose reduction and managed to get to a relatively symptom free state?  Thanks for reading!

Yes, I have had my cuts catch up with me and had some spots during my taper that were awful and I thought I would be stuck. Most recent was when I was stuck at 5.1 mg last spring and thought I would never stabilize. But now a year later I am all the way down to .84 mg and still tapering at .06 and completely stable while doing so. Many have reported a consistent pattern with this stuff but that has not been the case for me. The only thing I know is that even when I thought I would never stabilize it always happened eventually.

Hi friends.

This depression is killin' me. Lol. Of course not but a kinda torture which is heavier than our all burdens in life. I am now at 7.95 mg and waiting it to come an acceptable level. Driving when depressed is very hard, doing something outdoor is too. I dont know how i motivate myself with this crying face. I hope it finds some peace with holding. You know i was pushing my taper like a rabbit and now i feel myself like a tortoise. I dont want to do crazy things like fighting with my workfriends or get involved in a car accident for ex. So again holding some.

In terms of foods. I am still reactive. I have eaten a half piece of chocolate pie that i bought for my daughters school start after Covid bans. Holy shit. It just sucked my absolute 1 week with great agony. Depression has gone through the roof. If there was a blue/red pill choice like it was in the Matrix film, i would choose the one who gives us fullness without eating sth. I dont think any other pill that involves so much in our feeding.

Anyway, i hope this crushing depression dissipates soon. Becky, are you there? Have you felt better in terms of depression after passing 7.5 mg, either?

Hi June. I'm still here but not a lot to say. I'm on a slow taper and down to 5.6 mg. I don't have w/d too bad when I go slow like this. This way I can have some joy in my life. I think that is important. I have gotten the chemical depression and anxiety from mirt. I know what it is so I just let it roll off my shoulders. I have gotten these feelings before when tapering Ambien and trazodone. They are not all the time for me and they pass. I think you just need to get in the mindframe that it's just the pill, not you.

I know it's easier said than done. I also have low responsibilities since my children are grown and I'm retired. I feel for everyone who has young children and are working. That's so tough! Just remember that you will be done with your taper one day and you'll feel so much better. Be well. Becky.

Hi friends.

This depression is killin' me. Lol. Of course not but a kinda torture which is heavier than our all burdens in life. I am now at 7.95 mg and waiting it to come an acceptable level. Driving when depressed is very hard, doing something outdoor is too. I dont know how i motivate myself with this crying face. I hope it finds some peace with holding. You know i was pushing my taper like a rabbit and now i feel myself like a tortoise. I dont want to do crazy things like fighting with my workfriends or get involved in a car accident for ex. So again holding some.

In terms of foods. I am still reactive. I have eaten a half piece of chocolate pie that i bought for my daughters school start after Covid bans. Holy shit. It just sucked my absolute 1 week with great agony. Depression has gone through the roof. If there was a blue/red pill choice like it was in the Matrix film, i would choose the one who gives us fullness without eating sth. I dont think any other pill that involves so much in our feeding.

Anyway, i hope this crushing depression dissipates soon. Becky, are you there? Have you felt better in terms of depression after passing 7.5 mg, either?

Hi June. I'm still here but not a lot to say. I'm on a slow taper and down to 5.6 mg. I don't have w/d too bad when I go slow like this. This way I can have some joy in my life. I think that is important. I have gotten the chemical depression and anxiety from mirt. I know what it is so I just let it roll off my shoulders. I have gotten these feelings before when tapering Ambien and trazodone. They are not all the time for me and they pass. I think you just need to get in the mindframe that it's just the pill, not you.

I know it's easier said than done. I also have low responsibilities since my children are grown and I'm retired. I feel for everyone who has young children and are working. That's so tough! Just remember that you will be done with your taper one day and you'll feel so much better. Be well. Becky.

I think that having to work and take care of my son actually helped. With my OCD I can't even imagine what it would have been like if I had any spare time to dwell on my symptoms. Working forced me to work and push through some really tough symptoms but if I was home in bed I think it would have been worse.

Does the mirtazipine cause hair loss for anyone. I started to notice it around the time I started to take the mirtazipine. Now I am weaning myself off of it to see if that is the problem or is it just a symptom of the benzo withdrawal. My hair has gotten extremely thin in the last 6-8 weeks. I was just wondering if other people have had this hair shedding/thinning from mirtazipine.

Hi touchdown,

My hair is definitely thinner but don’t know if it is stress of BWS or Mirtazapine, probably both?

Hi again Mirtazapine experts,

Though I’m working on a new K taper plan with my pcp which will include at least partial attempted cross over to Valium, I’m very discouraged by my continuing overactivation from Mirtazapine.  Every day I wake up shaking with cortisol/adrenaline and current dose of K does not bring this down enough to be tolerable for the day.

I’ve reduced the 7.5 dose using a gram scale to 6.8mg for three weeks thinking I should possibly taper the Mirtazapine first but this dose seems to get me even more hyped and I’ve heard lower doses can do this.

I’m wondering if I should drop down to 3.75 or so right away or do I need to continue with a 5-10% taper every 3 weeks?

I can’t see how I can work on a successful taper of K when I am SO wired and having constant movement but can’t make this aka very purposeful since it is mind numbing as well.

I did read of a case report of a woman with Mirtazapine induced aka.

PS I will soon be 70 and fear I’m quite damaged after such long term use of K.

Thoughts? And thanks!

Storm (aka Gramma V)

I really feel that the cortisol adrenaline thing is benzo withdrawal and not from mirtazapine. When I was tapering Xanax I woke up every morning like you describe. My PCP actually had me go get blood drawn immediately after waking. I woke up and drove straight to the testing place  and sure enough my cortisol was very high. And the longer I stayed on the benzos the worse it got due to tolerance withdrawal issues. Sorry, but my experience on this is telling me that it’s your benzo withdrawal causing this and not the mirt. Of course I could be wrong as we are all different physiologically.

Thanks much for responding Jack! I know you have a very busy and challenging life from reading this thread and I truly appreciate your input.

Have you also felt the sleep and extra energy you get on Mirtazapine contributed to the cortisol rush?

I feel in my gut that if I didn’t have all the benzo damage, my body would like the Mirtazapine energy from deep sleep, however, both Klonopin and Mirtazapine are both implicated in causing AND relieving akathisia strangely.

So for me I feel it is both the tolerance withdrawal from K as you suggest, AND the energy boost from the Mirtazapine acting in opposition causing my aka.

Did the cortisol/adrenaline rushes go away for you when you were done with the Xanax? Maybe I didn’t fully understand that from your response?  Also sounds like you are a strong young man compared to me. I’m 5’2” weighing 110 and my systems are OLD but a year ago I was biking and hiking, doing yoga and Zumba. But now I’m a mess. Did you feel you had actual akathisia where you simply can’t stop moving?

Bottom line, if I want to get off Mirtazapine first, is a slow taper the only way to go? What do you think about the issue of lower doses being more activating due to the strong antihistamine effect? I also don’t know if simply lowering the Mirtazapine would help but guessing I’d need to come all the way off and the insomnia would be quite bad since I’m already an insomniac which got me into this huge debacle in the first place.

Sorry for picking your brain if too much!

Wondering if cross from K to V over time could balance this out and if I should keep trying to lower Mirtazapine while that is happening? Maybe the sedating aspects of V could help, just wondering out loud if anyone reading this has experience with this.

Anyone else, thoughts? Great to get opinions and experience from this group.

Thanks much everyone.  Hope you all are making good progress!

God bless, Storm

Thanks much for responding Jack! I know you have a very busy and challenging life from reading this thread and I truly appreciate your input.

Have you also felt the sleep and extra energy you get on Mirtazapine contributed to the cortisol rush?

I feel in my gut that if I didn’t have all the benzo damage, my body would like the Mirtazapine energy from deep sleep, however, both Klonopin and Mirtazapine are both implicated in causing AND relieving akathisia strangely.

So for me I feel it is both the tolerance withdrawal from K as you suggest, AND the energy boost from the Mirtazapine acting in opposition causing my aka.

Did the cortisol/adrenaline rushes go away for you when you were done with the Xanax? Maybe I didn’t fully understand that from your response?  Also sounds like you are a strong young man compared to me. I’m 5’2” weighing 110 and my systems are OLD but a year ago I was biking and hiking, doing yoga and Zumba. But now I’m a mess. Did you feel you had actual akathisia where you simply can’t stop moving?

Bottom line, if I want to get off Mirtazapine first, is a slow taper the only way to go? What do you think about the issue of lower doses being more activating due to the strong antihistamine effect? I also don’t know if simply lowering the Mirtazapine would help but guessing I’d need to come all the way off and the insomnia would be quite bad since I’m already an insomniac which got me into this huge debacle in the first place.

Sorry for picking your brain if too much!

Wondering if cross from K to V over time could balance this out and if I should keep trying to lower Mirtazapine while that is happening? Maybe the sedating aspects of V could help, just wondering out loud if anyone reading this has experience with this.

Anyone else, thoughts? Great to get opinions and experience from this group.

Thanks much everyone.  Hope you all are making good progress!

God bless, Storm

For me the mirtazapine suppressed and put an end to the morning cortisol rush and it was a welcome relief. I started at 15 mg and if anything I felt sedated on mirtazapine and certainly did not get any energy rush. As a matter of fact only recently as I got under 1 mg do I feel anywhere close to the energy levels I had before this whole mess. That energy could just be coming back as the distance between me and the benzo jump increases. It has been 2 years and 4 months now since I jumped. Also, the lower doses should not be more activating due to the antihistamine effect due to the fact that antihistamines are anything but activating hence the labels on benadryl warning you not to drive or operate machinery and the advertising bragging anytime they develop an antihistamine that allows you to be conscious while on it. Mirtazapine is most activating at higher doses and sedating at lower doses. At 7.5 mg you would be on a sleep/anxiolytic dose. It should reduce anxiety, increase appetite and promote great sleep. Of course many people have paradoxical reactions to their medications and that could vary. Nothing would surprise me with this stuff, I can only say what I have experienced and what most seem to experience. I would guess that crossing over the Valium may help. They say thay Klonopin is more closely related to a long acting Xanax and tends to have a slight antidepressant effect. Anything that has an antidepressant effect is going to be somewhat activating. Valium certainly does not have this property. I could take a Xanax and function completely normally throughout my day but when I was on Valium for a short while years back I would take it and next thing I know wake up not even knowing what happened. Valium is as FAR from activating as I believe you can get. And yes, in my opinion if you want to discontinue mirtazapine then a slow taper is the way to go.

Hi all! i was prescribed Clonazepam and Alprazolam last Nov 2019 for an anxiety attack. I took both as prescribed from Nov 10-Dec10, 2019. I never felt good on both and consulted another psychiatrist whi “weaned” me off of both by giving me 30mg mirt. I took mirt from Dec 10,2019 and by Aug 2020 my doc started me on a taper program by reducing my dise to 15mg nightly for 30days and then 15mg every other night. My taper ended in early Nov 2020. Dec 9, 2020 I had an anxiety attack and I knew it was withdrawal....doc didnt believe me, said there is no such thing. I took 2 rescue doses of 15mg mirt on Dec 9 and 23. None since then. I have been in withdrawal hell since. Symptoms are: anhedonia, anxiety, burning skin (even brain!!) from head to toe, brain fog, depression, insomnia, irritability, apathy, tinnitus, minor tremors, muscle spasms/twitches, etc. Could this be BENZO WITHDRAWAL still??!! Does that mean my healing isnt complete inspite of the time I was on mirt?!

Hi all! i was prescribed Clonazepam and Alprazolam last Nov 2019 for an anxiety attack. I took both as prescribed from Nov 10-Dec10, 2019. I never felt good on both and consulted another psychiatrist whi “weaned” me off of both by giving me 30mg mirt. I took mirt from Dec 10,2019 and by Aug 2020 my doc started me on a taper program by reducing my dise to 15mg nightly for 30days and then 15mg every other night. My taper ended in early Nov 2020. Dec 9, 2020 I had an anxiety attack and I knew it was withdrawal....doc didnt believe me, said there is no such thing. I took 2 rescue doses of 15mg mirt on Dec 9 and 23. None since then. I have been in withdrawal hell since. Symptoms are: anhedonia, anxiety, burning skin (even brain!!) from head to toe, brain fog, depression, insomnia, irritability, apathy, tinnitus, minor tremors, muscle spasms/twitches, etc. Could this be BENZO WITHDRAWAL still??!! Does that mean my healing isnt complete inspite of the time I was on mirt?!

Well, mirtazapine would have no effect on your benzo healing from what I have experienced and read of the experience of others here. It certainly could be benzo withdrawal. I don’t believe that mirt masks benzo withdrawal. I experienced many intense benzo waves while still on a full dose of mirtazapine. I think it does help the symptoms. Kind of like taking tylenol when you have the flu. You feel a little better and your fever comes down but you sure as hell don’t feel good. Stressful events cause benzo waves and tend to do so for a few years for most people who experience benzo withdrawal. It is likely that you did in fact experience mirtazapine withdrawal and that mirt withdrawal being a huge stress on your CNS triggered a benzo wave kind of like a domino effect. It could just be mirt withdrawal but my guess is that it is a little of both. I sometimes get the feeling that if I had not been in benzo withdrawal that I could have stopped mirt cold turkey without symptoms. I also get the feeling being that my mirt withdrawal does not seem to follow a discernable pattern(cut, symptoms, stabilize) like most others here that what is actually going on is that when I think the mirt cuts “catch up with me” that what is actually happening is that the constant stress of continuous tapering periodically triggers benzo waves.

It really doesn’t matter what the cause is here because the only way out is likely through it. I hope you feel better soon.

5 mg melatonin(make sure it has only melatonin and no other supplements) has helped me a great deal with sleep when withdrawing from short term Ambien, Valium, Xanax and even through the end of this mirt taper now that I am down to only .72 mg. It makes you feel groggy and shitty but it’s better than no sleep. It’s worth a try if you have not yet.

Google this: “histamine intolerance swiss list” and eat only items from that are marked green with no numbers or warnings. This gives many of us a great deal of relief. Histamine is a huge trigger for many of the symptoms you listed and remeron is an antihistamine so keeping your intake of histamine liberating and containing foods as low as possible is key to minimizing symptoms.

DO NOT EAT ANY SUGAR. No cookies, cake, soda and even too much fruit.

If you read through this entire thread back to the beginning you will find that many that came before us who had severe withdrawal from mirt started to resolve at the 6 months mark of being off. I know that sucks to hear but you are halfway there and I did not find any who said they never got better despite quite a few of them believing they would not along the way.

I hope some of this helps. Please understand this is what I have found to work and how I would proceed. I was fortunate to be able to slow taper the mirt at my own pace, not the case with Xanax. I was CT’d by the docs. I have experienced hell as well as have most of us here. We all had SEVERE benzo withdrawals and that is why we needed mirt.

I am so sorry that this happened to you and I guess I am also sorry for myself for being able to relate.

JAV - your withdrawal sounds similar to what I’m experiencing now.  I decreased Mirtazapine 8.5 weeks ago and still have a ton of symptoms.  Aside from the physical, I have depression and extreme apathy.  I’m very frustrated because I thought that I would adjust to the new dose in a few weeks, but time keeps passing and I still feel awful.  Hopefully since you are completely off of Mirtazapine that you are healing and will recover in the six month timeframe that Jack mentions.

Storm- for most people, the lower doses are more sedating, but I have seen reports of akathesia when withdrawing from Mirtazapine.  Surprisingly it’s one of the meds prescribed for akathesua that results from antipsychotics.  So, it stands to reason that coming off of Mirtazapine could trigger akathesia.

Does anyone recognize this symptom?: When I lie down to relax I can get a moderately painful sting in a random nerve ending on my foot, and it leads to restless agitation, if not rls.

[2f...]

Does anyone recognize this symptom?: When I lie down to relax I can get a moderately painful sting in a random nerve ending on my foot, and it leads to restless agitation, if not rls.

Remeron is supposed to agitate restless leg syndrome. I took 15mg once, and I got a tingly feeling right down my glute to my foot. It did not happen with 7.5mg or 3.75mg.

[96...]

Not sure what to do. I have 2 5 diaz to come off. Psych says reduce 1mg month. Already feel bad. Also 7.5 zop 2 years. Mirtaz 16 months 15 mg. I am going to see ifvGP UK Will give be liquid but my lot are funny and have feeling they won't. I will have to say I've am already in pain after hip op already struggling etc and dont want to just stop...

Like my psych said!!! ...as want to taper slowly and cant with tablets.

I've read a man dissolved his 15 mg in 15 ml watervand tapered off slowly. My trouble is I may have to go back into hospital so if water tapering I'm buggered. Someone else cut as his psych said 7.5 week then stop and he felt awful.  I know sleep will be big issue for me.

I think I have become tolerant to them all. I feel stuck and I don't know how if i do get liquid and buy syringe how i measure each cut each month.

[96...]

Help please  I dont know how I make a new post in this groulnso I'm just clicking reply.

I've been on Mirtaz 16 months. 15mg . Gp said cut every other day between full dose for 3 weeks then 7.5b2 weeks and stop. My other psych said....just stop!! I'm uk.

Managed to get GP to give me liquid 1ml =15mg.

Now please I DO NOT understand at all percentages as have

learning difficulties all life where maths are concerned.

Can someone please write out what ml inshould draw.firstbsay for 3 weeks. How many mls next drop. 3bweeks. How many mls next etc. I need it writtennspelt out or I'll end end cutting like gpnsaid. She didnt want to give.

I was on 0.5 clon 3 plus years she switched me to 4mg diaz. I cut later to 3. Also take Zopiclone 2 half years and I've just cut my diaz from 3 to 2 last 2 nights. I not well. Slept againn1st night last night awake legs arms head everywhere couldnt lie still ( has happened before on 3) and I get as said before hyper sexual urges which hate. Then fell asleep about 3. I never ever had restlessness etc when mirtaz CLONAZ and zop. Now even after food or biscuit in day my legs suddenly wont keep still again for about 5 mins. I am confused mixed up already suffering burning acid and recovering from broken hip and its not helping.

I been on benzo buddies long time. But still keep asking as I'm scared

[a7...]

Help please  I dont know how I make a new post in this groulnso I'm just clicking reply.

I've been on Mirtaz 16 months. 15mg . Gp said cut every other day between full dose for 3 weeks then 7.5b2 weeks and stop. My other psych said....just stop!! I'm uk.

Managed to get GP to give me liquid 1ml =15mg.

Now please I DO NOT understand at all percentages as have

learning difficulties all life where maths are concerned.

Can someone please write out what ml inshould draw.firstbsay for 3 weeks. How many mls next drop. 3bweeks. How many mls next etc. I need it writtennspelt out or I'll end end cutting like gpnsaid. She didnt want to give.

I was on 0.5 clon 3 plus years she switched me to 4mg diaz. I cut later to 3. Also take Zopiclone 2 half years and I've just cut my diaz from 3 to 2 last 2 nights. I not well. Slept againn1st night last night awake legs arms head everywhere couldnt lie still ( has happened before on 3) and I get as said before hyper sexual urges which hate. Then fell asleep about 3. I never ever had restlessness etc when mirtaz CLONAZ and zop. Now even after food or biscuit in day my legs suddenly wont keep still again for about 5 mins. I am confused mixed up already suffering burning acid and recovering from broken hip and its not helping.

I been on benzo buddies long time. But still keep asking as I'm scared

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kkj_EjIOGuYTJtA1kOgogicqWkfv56cJyGY0vklBkx8/edit

Download this excel spreadsheet and fill in the information on the left and it will calculate for you.