How many people HAVE to work while tapering

[et...]

I forgot to tell everyone that today was very peaceful day at work :-) a lot of people were out at a conference and my boss called out sick. The day you went by pretty fast!!! :smitten:

This sound like the perfect work day :thumbsup: Nice :smitten:

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [et...]

• [...]

• [dr...]

• [Sm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eliz hope your slight crappiness passes. I am confident it will. NOTHING should get in the way of your touchdown!!

Okatz

Saga-glad your feeling better

Liz-yay!

My last day in Hawaii is turning out to be a good one except for the sunscreen that's burning my eyes like acid. Better than benzo acid face though;).  I'm finally relaxed and in a nice routine but it's sadly time to return home tomorrow. I have off til Monday which is nice.  Have symptoms and just accepting them today. A more pronounced one is boatiness and dizziness for brief moments. My ears are trying to find homeostasis. ;)

Liz-yay!

My last day in Hawaii is turning out to be a good one except for the sunscreen that's burning my eyes like acid. Better than benzo acid face though;).  I'm finally relaxed and in a nice routine but it's sadly time to return home tomorrow. I have off til Monday which is nice.  Have symptoms and just accepting them today. A more pronounced one is boatiness and dizziness for brief moments. My ears are trying to find homeostasis. ;)

thanks Drew :smitten: that's the tough part about vacay time, it goes too fast...glad you're relaxed and you've got the good mindset going...have a safe trip home.

Drewski - sunscreen belongs on your skin not on your eyeballs....that's why it hurts  :crazy:  Safe trip home buddy  :smitten:

I'm finally relaxed and in a nice routine but it's sadly time to return home tomorrow

Bummer, drew. Still, won't it be nice to get back to your gf and the, um, katzes?? You'll soon all be cohabiting. May I suggest a nice lint roller? It's good for removing katzes hair from darkish clothes before going to work. Couldn't live without one.

See 'ya, guy. Glad you had a good time.

Okatz

I have a lint roller. ;). I'm ready to go. I just watched the sunset and am about to have my evening coconut gelato.  I had Lobster Mac n Chesee for dinner which was a lobster tail placed upon macaroni n cheese with bacon. Fatty me is ready to come home.

Other than the burning head and face I'm just great. I've dried the cold cloth numerous times. Freaking Benzoland! Have a great attitude though and preparing to cut again. I will be in the 6's soon!

Still working on what I have entitled "The Psychology of Benzo Withdrawal......and all the CRAP we sell Ourselves".

Stay tuned it is taking a lot of time :idiot:

etown

This is good!

Sure there is the burning head and face but hey..  ;)

Besides, you'll be in the 6s soon buddy. I'll be in the 3s. We'll be facing off the multiples of 3.

And I suspect it will be a bit easier for a while. 8-7 seems brutal for more than one person.

Below 5 you start feeling like yourself again which is a plus. Of course I still feel like myself in addition to benzo w/d. However, at least there is a little less cog fog and other drug s/x crap.

Nice one E  :smitten:

Lizzy, you'll do good.

Carita, Saga, you are right.

Drew, hi.

Everyone else hola and  :smitten:

aanndd

It is a few days in since I said I needed to see what was going on with my touch down from flu land (and that time of the month). And I think I can mostly report I'm not in a wave. I slept 11 hours last night. Like a baby. And a nap just then.

All in all friends, things are well.

May they be that way for you also

Lizzy, you'll do good.

Carita, Saga, you are right.

Drew, hi.

Everyone else hola and  :smitten:

aanndd

It is a few days in since I said I needed to see what was going on with my touch down from flu land (and that time of the month). And I think I can mostly report I'm not in a wave. I slept 11 hours last night. Like a baby. And a nap just then.

Smiff!  This is really wonderful to read- I know you struggle with sleep...even a nap!?! :smitten:

Really, I'm such a baby when it comes to losing sleep...very bad one again.... Piss and Moan alert :laugh:

Liz-yay!

Drew that is my favorite place on the planet! I went to Honolulu in 2005 and LOVED IT! I want to go back once I am well and also to the Disney Resort with my son in Hawaii!  :smitten:

aanndd

This is fantastic! Glad you have a window! I'm in a wave :-( just trying to maintain here at work. Praying it is peaceful again today.

Great news Smiff! You sure struggled there for a little while. Glad the crud has finally left you. Now you can get on with the serious business of reducing that 4 mg. You'll lap me at the rate you're going . . .  and be done before me. That would be OK!!

Okatz

[52...]

So....windows r good, wave r bad?! Im just learning the lingo  ???

Feeling stable, able... :thumbsup:

But no, Im not cutting again...yet...Val's ready for the perfect storm... >:D

[52...]

Liz-yay!

Drew that is my favorite place on the planet! I went to Honolulu in 2005 and LOVED IT! I want to go back once I am well and also to the Disney Resort with my son in Hawaii!  :smitten:

You will get there LovingMother You'll have a fabulous time with ur little boy  :thumbsup:

[52...]

Other than the burning head and face I'm just great. I've dried the cold cloth numerous times. Freaking Benzoland! Have a great attitude though and preparing to cut again. I will be in the 6's soon!

Still working on what I have entitled "The Psychology of Benzo Withdrawal......and all the CRAP we sell Ourselves".

Stay tuned it is taking a lot of time :idiot:

etown

This is good!

Sure there is the burning head and face but hey..  ;)

Besides, you'll be in the 6s soon buddy. I'll be in the 3s. We'll be facing off the multiples of 3.

And I suspect it will be a bit easier for a while. 8-7 seems brutal for more than one person.

Below 5 you start feeling like yourself again which is a plus. Of course I still feel like myself in addition to benzo w/d. However, at least there is a little less cog fog and other drug s/x crap.

Nice one E  :smitten:

Good to know Smiff!!  ;D

[52...]

Sorry cat lovers, hubby not into doing any special enclosures. He think they belong outside ALL the time. "I never agreed to Any cats & now there's 2" says he. Well, he talks to them & feeds em every morning!  ::) I'm not allowed to bring anymore home.

Boo on that!  What a party pooper!  :smitten:

Yes, I know, what's wrong with a few more cats!  :angel: Once you have 2, might as well allow some others in to the fam!  :laugh:

Hubs  >:( about the cats. I must refrain from adding more chaos to our home.  :D

Oh, a double boo hiss to hubby cat-naysayers! At least my partner is on board with multiple cats. And yes, if you have 2, you might as well have 3. But I would draw the line at 4. It's the chores . . . the cleanup . . . the cat hair. I speak from experience. When my partner and I moved up here from CA we had 13 left over from the unadoptables in our rescue group there. They passed on, one by one, and while I loved them all dearly, I was not sad to see the steadily diminishing number of chores, vet bills etc.

Now we have 4 cats and a nice outdoor enclosure. 4 seems like a nice number. Soon we will have 3 (one is 23 for heaven's sake . . . soon to be 24 . . . or maybe she is 24, I forget) . . . and when we move to "the valley" i.e. civilization we will probably have 2.

So . . . cats. Yes. Sometimes a problem. For some. I agree . . . reason must prevail. Chaos is to be avoided in benzo w/d. But later  ;)

Okatz

You will get there LovingMother You'll have a fabulous time with ur little boy  :thumbsup:

Ahhhh thank you! On the list for 2015! I will be 40 next year! I have so much to do!  :smitten:

So....windows r good, wave r bad?! Im just learning the lingo  ???

Feeling stable, able... :thumbsup:

But no, Im not cutting again...yet...Val's ready for the perfect storm... >:D

You got it! You want windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waves suck!

[52...]

Oh, a double boo hiss to hubby cat-naysayers! At least my partner is on board with multiple cats. And yes, if you have 2, you might as well have 3. But I would draw the line at 4. It's the chores . . . the cleanup . . . the cat hair. I speak from experience. When my partner and I moved up here from CA we had 13 left over from the unadoptables in our rescue group there. They passed on, one by one, and while I loved them all dearly, I was not sad to see the steadily diminishing number of chores, vet bills etc.

Now we have 4 cats and a nice outdoor enclosure. 4 seems like a nice number. Soon we will have 3 (one is 23 for heaven's sake . . . soon to be 24 . . . or maybe she is 24, I forget) . . . and when we move to "the valley" i.e. civilization we will probably have 2.

So . . . cats. Yes. Sometimes a problem. For some. I agree . . . reason must prevail. Chaos is to be avoided in benzo w/d. But later  ;)

Okatz

Would like to have 1 more lapdog, ya know, 1 for each side of recliner?  :laugh: I'd be sure and get one that doesnt SCREAM  :tickedoff:

Hey all. Just checking in real quick. It's been a hard couple of days, but hanging in there. Hope everyone is in the okay range.

Hi workers. I so admire your thread, the people here, the tone, the problem solving. I'm post taper by 6 months and headed back to work in a few weeks. Tapering is not my area, managed my own by limping along.  So, I can't be of much help there. But I do want to be among workers. Do you think I could hang here, as a non tapering worker in recovery, or might it be helpful to start a new thread for workers post taper? I don't know what makes the most sense.

Best to you all! I think you're all amazing.

Peace2

Hi workers. I so admire your thread, the people here, the tone, the problem solving. I'm post taper by 6 months and headed back to work in a few weeks. Tapering is not my area, managed my own with by limping along.  So, I can't be of much help there. But I do want to be among workers. Do you think I could hang here, as a non tapering worker in recovery, or might it be helpful to start a new thread for workers post taper? I don't know what makes the most sense.

Best to you all! I think you're all amazing.

Peace2

Hey. Peace! the more post taper people the better! Just adds hope to everyone on the other side of the rope we are pulling to haul everyone in :thumbsup:

I remember you were worried about taking this job, you're going to be amazing! :smitten: you're not new to this thread, you've just been more of a drop in...great to have you!