Listen to me- We are ALL going to make it.

[pa...]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Ru...]

• [be...]

• [pa...]

I am sobbing my eyes out reading this. I dont know you from Adam parker but your posts are a lifesaver to me.

I am so grateful you have bumped this up and I have read it tonight. Thank you so so much  :'( :'( :'(

Thanks so much Parker you have such a knack for putting things we need to hear into words. You are a inspiration on a cloudy day!!

Thanks again.

Tanya

Thank you! I am having a very bad day and its like you spoke to me. My husband read it too and he said how great it was. Parker I always love to read your post!

Parker you absolutely ROCK!!!! :thumbsup:  Thanks for the inspiration, I too have been having a rough time, especially accepting this all as WD, no matter what tests are negative I always find another test to take, just being in denial.  I guess healing is a very much individual process so time is all we have to make it through....its people like you who makes atleast a second of the day more bearable!!!!  Praying for our healing!!!!

Dear Dear Parker``

I wish I had more profound words to let you know how important yur wise words of wisdom and the hope they bring are !!

To me a single mom hanging on only by a thread with the faith of one very small mustard seed, this is  the most encouraging post I have read.  You give me hope to carry on--there is no other choice.  but to carry on with a more relaxed/ less panicked attitude--when I can't imagine a future- can't see the light at the end of the tunnel or how my kids will be ok through this loss of their mom (their real nurturing mom)

God Bless you Parker

for the hope, the encouragement, the grounded mind set that seems to be missing in this journey at times.  THANK YOU

hanging in there

(sometimes moment to moment)

Thanks from me too Parker, this is going in my Inspiration Journal I read each day along with lots of your other posts.

I have some questions for you so I am going to PM you if that is ok.  I know you get barraged with questions, so no hurry.  Thanks thanks thanks for all you do!!!

But if we sit, quietly, loving our bodies, loving them through this experience, we CAN let it pass over us, wash over us - allow it to happen.  Relax knowing it is happening.  Relax in the mind, even when our bodies are symptomatic.  Relax in our mind, where we have a VERY STRONG knowledge, that we are okay.  Relax in our mind, where we know we are going to heal given just enough time.  Relax and not resist it.  Relax and let it wash over.  Let it wash over and through.

I love you all,

:)Parker

Thank you Parker. It is just very hard to relax at work. The stress level is just so intense it is impossible to relax. Work is going to kill me, I have such a stressful job that requires a sharp mind set and be able to juggle thousand of items at the same time. I am so tense all day long and can't relax.

Hi Parker -- I'm really happy that you bumped this up.  I was looking for it a few weeks ago.  It was very helpful to me so long ago and is helpful to me again now almost a year later :)

Thanks.

I can't get my mind to relax.  I can't get my body to be motivated.  I can't let this just pass.  Everytime I get a symptom, all I focus on is the symptom.  How to I let it just pass.  How do I get my mind to focus on something else?  I wish can't was not in my vocabulary.  :(

[15...]

Please don't get me wrong, Parker, Your post is encouraging.  I'm just having a hard time

Hi there Charlene

From personal experience and what I have read here the first 3 months are tough to say the least.  I have just had a minor break through at 4 months.  It has been enough for me to see there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Taking meticulous care of myself has helped me, being eating what I can when I can, long baths in a dark room to help calm my brain before bedtime, massages, shopping when possible, flicking through fashion magazines, having my make-up done.  These as some of the things I have done and do to help myself after a rough patch.

Have faith this soon will pass

Peace love and healing

towardsthesun

towardsthesun, congrats and i hope u continue to feel better.  i jumped off xanax at about the same time as you.  i do feel better.  sleep still is inconsistent .  i was wondering how is ur sleep.  thank u so much,maerk

[15...]

towardsthesun, congrats and i hope u continue to feel better.  i jumped off xanax at about the same time as you.  i do feel better.  sleep still is inconsistent .  i was wondering how is ur sleep.  thank u so much,maerk

Hi Maiyaz,

My sleep is inconsistent, only 1 and half hours last night and a very uncomfortable wave of burning, buzzing and itching symptoms  :-[ .  All I can say is I am glad when I have small windows of feedom.

A big congratulations to you for kicking Zanax to the curb....... :thumbsup:  :mybuddy:

How are you feeling  today?

Peace love and healing

towardsthesun

sleep is it for me.  if i sleep decent i feel great.  full of energy, i workout and feel like i can do anything.  then i go thru a bad stretch of sleep and i get down.  last few night have been tough.  3 -4 hrs of broken sleep.  1 night sleepless.  but i have had some good nights recently.  tonight the tv and computer will be off at 8 and i will take a walk.  im from massachusetts so its cold but walking makes me feel good.....mark

[15...]

Hi Mark

I have found walking to be good medicine.  I am from Sydney Australia and we are in the height of our summer.  I look forward to walking in the cooler and overcast weather.  Light and heat are effecting also.

Peace love and healing

towardsthesun