Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Listen to me- We are ALL going to make it.

[pa...]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Ru...]

• [be...]

• [pa...]

• 3 months later...

We may have very good days, and we may have some hard times.  Some of the HARDEST times for those who have healed come RIGHT before they are just "done". It can take several months of a great window after the WORST wave for someone to realize that the window is an open door. But this happens.

Well said, I hear this so many times that when you are at the worst the next corner to turn is better! I'm at three months off...grateful to be here, functioning and although it is tough...I will make it! We all will!

Thank you Parker so much! Very needed and right on time!  :smitten:

Thanks for this beautiful post. And thanks for all your posts. I am in a middle of this hard struggle and needed this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Thank you so much for this post! I needed that after a night of not knowing if I'd get through this. Thank you thank you thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Thank you for those amazing words, it does get very hard at times but the support from this board is amazing.

Parker, thank you so much for this. This is exactly what I needed to hear today. And, the conviction in your writing let's me know it's true. May God bless you today.