Listen to me- We are ALL going to make it.

[pa...]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pr...]

• [Ru...]

• [be...]

• [pa...]

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I came here right now desperate for some reassurance, and I didn't even need to start a thread.  This is a horrible day for me.  I'm just miserably depressed and experiencing new physical sx.  I'm right at the beginning of my journey, and just overwhelmed with the difficulty of it. 

You are a gift Parker!  Thanks for taking the time to write such an inspirational post.  We ALL need to hear this almost daily when in the midst of this challenge.  I'm printing it out and putting it on my fridge!  :)

You are amazing.  Thanks for posting this Parker,  it's so good to see you keep moving forward.

You are Healing!!!!  xoxoxoxo

I love you completely for writing this.  It is something I have always believed.  Thank you for stating the case so well and sharing this pep talk with the forum.

:smitten:

Hi Parker.  I remember one of your first posts, our replies, our pm's... I could see a wonderful woman with an insight, a depth and true intelligence of education.  Yes, you do have that all.  Your thread was written with an insight that was shared to help all through this.  It is a rotten journey that all must travel from these drugs.  Though, as you quote, all heal.  I was one you mentioned, had me blush, as I was only on Valium for 6 months, went through hell, but I did heal.  Now my dear Ron. 14 months 2 weeks off today, still bad wds.  But, NO more mental stuff, NO more benzobelly, NO more electrical zaps going up the head. NO more raging anxiety in the am, NO more insommnia... so there has been so much progress.  Unfortunately, one going through it, at times cannot even tap into the forward process, this is the awfullness of these lousy drugs.  I can attest his forwardness on this.. I know he will get there to being healed.  I did, so many, many others have.  Your thread is a must, to reassure all the healing does occur.  Though, until that time, all bbs are here in support to help eachother to the wonderful golden door.  Bless you always... Patty

Today has been a bad day. I took too much neurontin out yesterday and have had insomnia and bad depression along with pain. I haven't started my benzo taper yet and have so far to go. I thank you for this. You're a sweetheart for taking the time to post this and you've helped out people by doing so. Thank you so much!  :smitten:

I echo your sediment to Matrix. I've always been scared because I'm a long time user and he stopped by my blog once and made me feel much better. Love to all buddies.

Jen

Wonderful post Parker.

Not only inspirational but TRUE.

A great post to read at any stage of this journey. 

Thank you,

Becca

I have heard from some here on this site that are doing great after CT or rapid tapers, they just won't post their story yet..i'm working on them :) people who thought they would never make it. Just hang on and God bless you for posting this :)

love

cupcake

I'd also like to add I have contacted some on youtube facebook etc that didn't even come to this site..they all healed some even on real high doses cold turkeys fast tapers etc and i've met others in real life who went through it..all CT's and they are all fine..takes about 1-2 years they say, its really rare for someone to not recover or take longer than 3 years.

wow, did I need to hear this.  This journey has been soooo long and I still have the hardest part to do and I worry all the time - will I heal, will I get through this?  Thanks Parker for taking the time and care to write this.

With much gratitude,

Renny

Thank you Parker - that was a wonderful, encouraging and uplifting post that everyone here on BB needs to read.  you have a wonderful gift for inspiring others.  Thank you.

Hoping2BFree

• 10 months later...

I posted this close to a year ago, and I have it posted on my bathroom wall. I read it all the time, and I thought someone might enjoy reading it today.

:)Parker

Absolutely beautiful and so right on!  Thank you so much!  It is exactly what I needed on day 5 benzo-free :smitten:

I had a near death experience last night.  It was one of the hardest things I have ever gotten through!  today a window of sorts...and your post :hug:

Again, thank you