Lincbasket's lorazapam withdrawal help

[Li...]

Hey Linc,

Hadn't heard from you in a couple of days and was wondering how you were feeling? Let us know when you are benzo free, so we can celebrate with you!!

Lori :smitten:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Li...]

• [Th...]

• [Lo...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bb's im almost done im doing so good i hope im not speaking to soon!!! i dropped my midday .125 so far so good... .25mgs to go!!! im doing alot of things like going out having fun oh and by the the depression has faded away thanks to all of the support you guys have gave me through out my taper...

hey bb's im almost done im doing so good i hope im not speaking to soon!!! i dropped my midday .125 so far so good... .25mgs to go!!! im doing alot of things like going out having fun oh and by the the depression has faded away thanks to all of the support you guys have gave me through out my taper...

Oh Linc,

I am sooooo happy for you!!

[move] :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:[/move]

This is great news and I am so proud of you. You are almost there and I am so glad you are going out and having fun!! How encouraging!!

Is .375mgs still alot? like for instance is it doing something towards anxiety or panic attacks for one? or is it more a mental thing? i would think it is because i know in my mind .125 .125 .125 will not stop an anxiety attack or anything?

Hey Linc,

.375mg is nothing that you would want to just stop taking. You have come a long way and with each cut, you are putting less of these poisons into your body! I don't think it's all mental at this point. I still get VERY physical withdrawal symptoms and I am down to .25mg a day total. Just keep tapering like you have been. What are you going to do about your next cut? Cut the .125mgs in half or drop the whole .125mgs?? And what dose will you cut next of your three?? You are doing soooo good, Linc!

Im going to drop my 3pm dose...oh naw im not going to drop all of them i was just asking so that i could know if the anxiety is still there after im done... does smoke bother you or anyone on here? when i go out i hate when people smoke by me or when something is burning in the kitchen...

Hey Linc,

More than likely, we are still going to get some waves of anxiety for the first month. YES...it is very hard for me to be be around smoke. No offense to any smokers on here! When I worked at that bridal shop, the woman I worked with would make me go outside with her for a smoke break. I would literally feel nauseous after that! It burns my nose as well. I have been having sensitivites to "smells" for about a year now. Perfumes, gas fumes, new carpet, any strong environmental smell; all of them are very heightened to me and bother me. I quit wearing any perfume, scented soap, scented lotion, etc. All started happening when I was in tolerance to the klonopin. I think it's getting a little bit better and hope it continues to improve.

So, you are going to cut your 3pm dose. Which dose will you save for last?? How long do you plan on waiting between each of your last cuts? Just being curious ;)...

to be honest with you smoke kind of makes me feel like in a anxious mood like it bothers me so much!!! im going to just drop each dose .125 at a time i dropped the 3pm dose then im going to maybe drop the morning one... one thin for sure is that i cant drink  beer i tried drinking one and the back of my head starts to hurt and feel anxious similar to w/d s/x's. i know that beer messes with the same brain receptors benzos do.

hey bb's hope you are doing good! everything is good over here i just have a question, instead of dropping the .125 midday dose i split it in half and kept taking it... the question is this can i drop that half and make the other cut to the morining one?

hey bb's hope you are doing good! everything is good over here i just have a question, instead of dropping the .125 midday dose i split it in half and kept taking it... the question is this can i drop that half and make the other cut to the morining one?

Hi Linc,

You may want to straighten out your sig line so we can tell what doses you are taking now (am, midday, night). I don't understand where you are right now??

T2 :smitten:

T2 thats where im at the 3pm dose i split it in half when i should of just dropped it i want to make my new cut to the 7am but i dont know if im doing it right.

T2 thats where im at the 3pm dose i split it in half when i should of just dropped it i want to make my new cut to the 7am but i dont know if im doing it right.

I'm sorry Linc but I do not understand where you are at in your taper. What are you currently at? I cannot understand your sig line.

this is what i did instead of just dropping the 3pm dose i split it in half... its been 7-9 days feel good so i want to drop the 7am dose but i dont know if i have to wait another 7 days to drop the .625 3pm dose?

this is what i did instead of just dropping the 3pm dose i split it in half... its been 7-9 days feel good so i want to drop the 7am dose but i dont know if i have to wait another 7 days to drop the .625 3pm dose?

So, you are currently taking .125am, .0625midday, .125pm and you cut .0625 from midday dose on Dec 1. It has been 8 days and you want to cut again, right? You want to quit taking the am dose all together? If so, then you would want to wait at least a week or two before dropping the midday dose. Am I understanding you correctly?

yes i want to drop the .125 7am but that would make it 2 cuts since i want to drop the .0625 i shouldnt have split that 3pm dose and just dropped it all together that just added another cut right?

yes i want to drop the .125 7am but that would make it 2 cuts since i want to drop the .0625 i shouldnt have split that 3pm dose and just dropped it all together that just added another cut right?

Yes, that added another cut but if you do smaller cuts, sometimes you can do another cut in 7 days instead of the full two weeks. Are you having any w/d symptoms between dosing? Why don't you try cutting .0625 from the morning dose, see how you do and if you're doing okay in another week, cut the evening dose by .0625 and wait another week. It will work out the same as dropping .125mg every two weeks if you can manage the smaller cuts every week.

Hey beeper can i get some advice here on what i should do next this far into my taper? i dont know what to do instead of dropping the 3pm dose i split it in half not knowing it would add another cut... i want to drop the my doses by .125mg not .0625 isnt that what you did?

I'm not sure I understand what you posted in your signature box, Lincbasket.  Are you at 0.125mg 2x/day? If so, you can just drop whichever one you want the next time you cut.  When I was where you are now, I decided to drop my morning dose. I stayed at 0.125mg at 10pm for about 2 weeks, then jumped off.  You are really doing great on this taper.  :thumbsup:

Hey Linc,

Yes, it is fine to keep your cuts at .125mg. I had thought about titrating the last of my taper, but changed my mind. So, instead, I made 2 cuts of .0625mg. Not saying that you should do this, because it does add in an extra cut from what you were doing. For my next cut, I will be going back to a .125mg cut. You can come straight off of .125mg! You are soooo close!!