Hi, I think I'm addicted to Klonopin

[su...]

hmm I dunno T,,

I do not take 2 doses anymore..I mix it up then take it all at once..that seems to work best for me for some reason.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [su...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Question on the soy milk. I was wondering if you could hold that mixture in the fridge more than 48 hours without it turning sour?? I would like to be able to mix up 4 days worth of brew, instead of 2.

Theresa -

I keep a box of that long shelf life soy milk in the pantry for emergencies and I know it's lasted weeks when opened and in the fridge. Maybe that would be a good option.

ohh , once it is opened yeah, mine is usually finished within the week then I get more. and I've never had a problem with it "keeping" for that period of time.... I thought you meant once you mix it up and put it in a container would it keep then...thats what I have no experience with...sorry, my misunderstanding :)

Thanks Beeper,

I was wondering if it would hold up after putting the klono in it? I know some say the milk/klono mix sours if kept longer than 48 hours, I 've never kept it over that long. I just wonder if the soy would hold up longer, I'm not one to experiment with sour milk/soy?  :P

ohh , once it is opened yeah, mine is usually finished within the week then I get more. and I've never had a problem with it "keeping" for that period of time.... I thought you meant once you mix it up and put it in a container would it keep then...thats what I have no experience with...sorry, my misunderstanding :)

No you didn't misunderstand, see my follow up to Beeper.

Hi Sugarlily,

I am beyond those days, so I am not sure how you could be affected. You can always hold your taper if you feel you are more symptomatic during that time. Others will probably be by to give your their experiences during that time.

T2 :smitten:

sugar,

I didn't notice any change in my cycle or homonal moods during my taper, but I"ve always been pretty steady in that regard. I know that you've had some serious issues around pms and pmdd, so I don't really know for certain how the taper will effect your cycle. Since you are doing a nice steady titration, I honestly don't think you will have a problem.

You were initially medicated due to your problems, right?

This doesn't mean you will have problems again as you taper. In fact, you might find you do just fine. Hormonal stuff sometimes works itself out with time.  :)

I've noticed that during my taper my cycles have been more irregular and I get a little more anxiety and depression during that time. But overall it's ok, not too bad.

Amanda

Yaaa, my PMS was already kinda bad since I ever started my menstruals and after I messed up my hormones it got worse, thus klonopin. It just makes me nervous cause I'm coasting along quite nicely. Deep breath*

Yaaa, my PMS was already kinda bad since I ever started my menstruals and after I messed up my hormones it got worse, thus klonopin. It just makes me nervous cause I'm coasting along quite nicely. Deep breath*

Try not to project, I think you will be fine.  ;)

Hi Sugarlily,

I had 3 bad months with mine. It was like I was walking on a wave. When you're so dizzy you don't want to drive. But then I'm also starting menopause so I don't know whats what. It starts evey 21 days and lasts for 8. So basically, I should feel like poop. I uped my iron after one of them,when the next on came around ,no dizziness. That was the month when I was done tapering, so I don't know. Just thought i'd let you know it did effect me. I do know I'm hating this whole hormonal thing. it changes everything. Hope this good time stays with you from here on out. Kel

I don't think things got much worse during the PMS time (it truly couldn't have gotten much worse!).  Don't stress yourself about it.  Benzo withdrawal has made my PMS symptoms seem like a walk in the park!

Love,

Jen

Doing good! No withdrawals really. I was an hour late taking a dose and I felt funny and then remembered. Nothing else to report.

Sugarlily,

Great news that you are doing well  :thumbsup:  A few more weeks and you should be done!  As always it is nice to see stories where the withdrawl is not too bad during a taper.  Very encouraging for others who visit here.

Cheers,

Keith

Doing good! No withdrawals really. I was an hour late taking a dose and I felt funny and then remembered. Nothing else to report.

Thanks for posting that, sugarlily.  I believe some people think that if they don't have some awful symptom to report or have some wonderful window open, they have nothing to post about.  In reality, most people are okay day to day while withdrawiing and others need to hear that from someone who knows.  I am so pleased that your taper is going so well.  ;D

Hi, Sugarlily,

Glad you are feeling well.  When is your next cut?

Patty  xo

Hey Patty, I'm actually titrating off. It's a 60 day titration. I've felt like I have control for the first time since last November over my body. I'm not real sure if that will last all the way through until I'm off and even when I'm off but it's nice to know it's a possibility. My mom says I seem much more "normal" and people have been telling me I look healthier. More updates later. xoxo

Hey Patty, I'm actually titrating off. It's a 60 day titration. I've felt like I have control for the first time since last November over my body. I'm not real sure if that will last all the way through until I'm off and even when I'm off but it's nice to know it's a possibility. My mom says I seem much more "normal" and people have been telling me I look healthier. More updates later. xoxo

You don't know how good that makes me feel.  ;D  You are going to be able to speak with real authority about the benefits of the titration method.  Hopefully you are feeling healthier, too.  ;)

Ehh ya, so PMS symptoms the last few days which are way early this month. My hormones are whacked out from messing with birth control(like I didn't learn my lesson well enough before ::)) the last 2 months. My body ached like I have the flu lately and I've had some moderate allergy symptoms(very abnormal for me). Took some 5-HTP for a touch of depression the other day and have been taking B complex. Nothing too bad. Half awake, more reports tomorrow.  :tickedoff:<<me  :angel::laugh:

Oh, I changed my klono taking times to 8am, 4pm, 12am. Seems to work better with my schedule. And I'm pretty sure I've gained weight, I've been eating like a horse. Seems to be going straight to my rear.

Ehh ya, so PMS symptoms the last few days which are way early this month. My hormones are whacked out from messing with birth control(like I didn't learn my lesson well enough before ::)) the last 2 months. My body ached like I have the flu lately and I've had some moderate allergy symptoms(very abnormal for me). Took some 5-HTP for a touch of depression the other day and have been taking B complex. Nothing too bad. Half awake, more reports tomorrow.  :tickedoff:<<me  :angel::laugh:

Oh, I changed my klono taking times to 8am, 4pm, 12am. Seems to work better with my schedule. And I'm pretty sure I've gained weight, I've been eating like a horse. Seems to be going straight to my rear.

you are doing a really good job sugar! keep it up and you will be off before you know it :)  :yippee:

I sure hope you have begun gaining weight, sugarlily. I tell you, growing old can be the pits but I don't know any woman who misses PMS and periods.  The joy of womanhood.  :P

I'm having a lot of trouble with allergies myself which is unusual for this time of year.  Hopefully, your symptoms will be settling down, soon.

BTW, nice post to pretzel.  :thumbsup:  I'm sure you helped ease her mind.

Not too much to report. Brain fuzzies, weird lung pain, mild morning ick but I'm attributing that to hormone issues. Everything is much much milder. Also, this is the longest I've gone without an anxiety/depression attack since last November.

• Popular Now