Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Hi, I think I'm addicted to Klonopin

[su...]

Hi Sugar,

Just a suggestion, but you could always adjust the time a bit and take it before or after your class. An hour or so won't make much difference.  :)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [su...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I need some advice on this. I start school tomorrow and I don't really want to take my medication to school because I'd be taking it in the middle of class. I take it at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm. I'm thinking of just taking it twice a day(like 7am and 7pm). Is that going to give me weird symptoms...bad idea altogether??

Klonopin has a pretty long half-life and you are titrating so I think switching to 2x/day would be fine.

I started school this week, which is overwhelming WITHOUT a drug addiction. And I'm a little nervous because I am going to be in front of over 200 people tonight and i had a half a beer yesterday and I think I'm dehydrated. Combine all those things and I get little  :crazy:

I actually feel great right now. :)!! Thanks to my b-buds.

What's going on tonight, sugarlily? You giving a speech or something?  I'm glad you feel so good now, both for you and everyone else who reads about it.  :thumbsup:

I modeled in a fashion show. It was insane. Over 400 people were there and 20 photographers and bunch of magazines.  ;)

Wow, we have a superstar among us!  Since you came back afterward and posted this, it's obvious you survived it.  ;)  Are there going to be pictures from it in some magazines?  This is so exciting!  :yippee:

Mentally I'm ok but shaking like a leaf and heart pounding this morning. I've been rough on my body and mind with the stress this week though. I just hope I don't have a heart attack! 

Hey SL - no heart attacks allowed!  If you didn't have one at the show you are probably never going to have one!  ;)  Hope the day gets better  :thumbsup:

Keith

Hey SL - no heart attacks allowed!  If you didn't have one at the show you are probably never going to have one!  ;)  Hope the day gets better  :thumbsup:

Keith

LOL, I wasn't nervous at the show, I was too busy having withdrawals  :laugh:. It was more stress than nerves because it was a long day. I am going to post pics right now. Hope that is ok. I cropped out any possible personal information.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z136/salsaschoolgirl85/1113-1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z136/salsaschoolgirl85/1273.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z136/salsaschoolgirl85/1292.jpg

Look at YOU! I especially love the one of you in the white dress; you look so happy.  :smitten:  Was this "just" a fashion show or for a cause or something?  I take it this was not your first modeling gig. I am just awe-struck at how far you've come.  You could be the BB Poster Girl.  :laugh:

Look at YOU! I especially love the one of you in the white dress; you look so happy.  :smitten:  Was this "just" a fashion show or for a cause or something?  I take it this was not your first modeling gig. I am just awe-struck at how far you've come.  You could be the BB Poster Girl.  :laugh:

Ahahaha, I was definitely utilizing the fake it till you make it through smile, I was so tired. This was a fashion show for a designer. This was my very first, I'm not into modeling but the opportunity came along and I figured I might as well make use of my klono thinness. I've been offered more shows but I've got soooooooooo much hw. Noo, no poster girl, you guys don't see my temper flare ups when I get stressed and I'm having w/d.  :laugh:

Thanks T! I had a lot of eye makeup on, it made me look much more interesting than I usually am.

SL - thanks for posting your "day in the life of a model" pics.  You look great and no one would suspect you are tapering!  Not sure what your day job is, but a career in modeling is not out of the question!  JMO though.    :laugh:

The fact that you could do this is testament to how well you are doing  :thumbsup:  Hang in there you are doing great  :)

Keith

Oh, come on! You can vent better than that. 

LOL, well I had to memorize a ton of major cities in China, some in Taiwan, the 11 Southeast Asian countries, who colonized them, and their original colonial name? I still have to write an analysis, research log, read 500 pages, and study for another quiz. This is all for Tuesday. JOY!

No withdrawals today! YAAYY

Doing fine. School sucks.

Clear and concise. I like it.  :thumbsup:

What year are you in and do you have a major picked out?  What courses are you currently taking?  I'll probably never go to school again so I like to sit back and watch others squirm.  :laugh:

Doing fine. School sucks.

Clear and concise. I like it.  :thumbsup:

What year are you in and do you have a major picked out?  What courses are you currently taking?  I'll probably never go to school again so I like to sit back and watch others squirm.  :laugh:

3rd year, History. I'm in a grad level(and just about everyone in my class IS a Master's student) Imperial Russia class which has 500-1000 pages of reading a week, a 5 unit Research and Writing class on Southeast Asia and the teacher is trying to make it into a grad class and then my only sort of easy class is world history.  :pokey: