• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [su...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

Top Posters In This Topic

And I feel fine now. That was completely bizarre.  :o

I'm glad to hear it.  I find nearly everything about benzo effects to be bizarre.  :idiot:  And the more of these transient symptoms you have the more you will be able to say to yourself "It's just the stupid klono; it will pass" and get on with your life.

Hello Sugarlilly =)

Welcome! Beeper is right, and I think we all experience some of that sensation. I call it toxic brain, but yeah it feels like the flu coming on. Thankfully does not last too long, at least for me.  Hang in there, been following your blog; sounds like you are doing well even with a bunch of adversity. 

Cheers,

Keith

Thanks guys, I almost would have been happier if it was the flu, I hate how the klono has taken over my body. Titration has started!!!

Note to anyone following my thread-everything passes. The anxiety, the uneasiness, the ick feeling, the nervousness. It all passes, sometimes it just takes a few hours or less. I tell myself that every time I feel bad. It's nice to be able to post about the weird feelings too though. :) xoxo

Thanks guys, I almost would have been happier if it was the flu, I hate how the klono has taken over my body. Titration has started!!!

Note to anyone following my thread-everything passes. The anxiety, the uneasiness, the ick feeling, the nervousness. It all passes, sometimes it just takes a few hours or less. I tell myself that every time I feel bad. It's nice to be able to post about the weird feelings too though. :) xoxo

Thanks for the words of wisdom, Sugar. It's so true. Sometimes it takes a little longer, but we do get better.  ;)

[d2...]

Sugar,

Not much surprised me during my taper.  The symptoms are way beyond bizarre at times.  Hold steady and my best wishes are with you.

Patty  xo

Hey Sugarlily =)

Glad the taper is going well for you.  Keep it up, October 22nd is 8 weeks from tomorrow!  You can go trick or treating (if you are in the States) and gain plenty of weight back.  Sounds like you have a good attitude and that should help immensely. 

Cheers,

Keith

I'm so glad the taper is going well.  It's kind of an anxious time before you start but usually is a lot less difficult in actuality than we imagine it will be.

Remind me again what all you are doing to gain weight?  Are you under a nutritionist's or doctor's care for it?  Do you know how many calories a day you are getting on average?  If you don't want to talk about that stuff here that's okay, of course but I know it is causing you a lot of stress.

I weigh myself daily to make sure my weight stays stable, have lost twenty pounds over the last two years, but only 5 or 6 during withdrawel, of course I did it the mean and vicious way, you're doing it smart. Good for you.

I'm so glad the taper is going well.  It's kind of an anxious time before you start but usually is a lot less difficult in actuality than we imagine it will be.

Remind me again what all you are doing to gain weight?  Are you under a nutritionist's or doctor's care for it?  Do you know how many calories a day you are getting on average?  If you don't want to talk about that stuff here that's okay, of course but I know it is causing you a lot of stress.

I've pretty much tried everything. I know I'm getting a ton of calories a day. That I'm sure of. Something in the klono though, is eating up the fat in my body. I've dropped 2 pants sizes and a bra size. My healer discussed ways to put in extra calories and do those things but my body just won't keep weight on. I could eat McDonald's for a week and lose a pound. It seemed like quite a bit dropped off when I started having withdrawals from the klono(and not knowing they were withdrawals and that I was addicted). I'm guessing my nervous system is so whacked out that it uses my body fat to try to stabilize.

Well, at least you are well on your way to being done with klono.  I noticed on your schedule you will be off in 2 more months. Maybe as you have less of it in your system, more of those calories will turn into pounds.  :thumbsup:

Well, at least you are well on your way to being done with klono.  I noticed on your schedule you will be off in 2 more months. Maybe as you have less of it in your system, more of those calories will turn into pounds.  :thumbsup:

I'm hoping so. I had a problem with an antibiotic, Levaquin, that made me lose like 8 pounds in 5 days, as well as it causing a total assault on my body. I'm thinking that my body doesn't like some meds, klono obviously being one of them.

Cute dog Ms. Beeper.

[d2...]

Hi, Sugar,

Oh-h-h, don't mention that word 'Levaquin".  The pill from hell.  You are doing absolutely fantastic.  Your weight will come back on.  Keep up the great work.

Patty  xo

Oh boy, ok, I don't really feel bad at all. But my body feels like every nerve is on end to the point where I almost feel like I'm hallucinating something bad to happen? Does that make sense? Is this normal at all?? :crazy:

Hi Sugarlilly,

I think it's perfectly normal to wait for the other shoe to drop. But enjoy feeling well, maybe the hard part is coming to an end for you. Don't rush the bad stuff. You certainly deserve to feel good. I hope it continues for you. Hopefully soon there will be more good than bad. Wishing you well  :thumbsup: KEL

Oh boy, ok, I don't really feel bad at all. But my body feels like every nerve is on end to the point where I almost feel like I'm hallucinating something bad to happen? Does that make sense? Is this normal at all?? :crazy:

Yeah, it's par for the course and totally normal.  Although the road can get fairly rocky, you get better at dealing with it as you continue your tapering.  Hang in there and try to control your thoughts and emotions the best you can.  You will be fine.

Be well,

Elwood

I think most of the w/d symptoms are related to our nervous systems, which makes sense when you think of what benzos do.  Some people get muscle spasms from time to time and a few have a lot of tingling or numbness.  I think of it as nerves waking back up.  The sensation should pass pretty quickly.

That's spooky. I was just about to post and ask how you were doing.  Thanks for letting everyone know you are okay.  Titration must suit you.  :thumbsup:

I think so. I don't get a stomachache, I just vigorously stir with a stick.

thats great! I switched from whole fat milk to soy milk a couple months back and it is working good as well.

I am glad it working out for ya..and just like you are doing stir stir stir!! :)

sounds like you are doing great..I am happy for you! :)

-SCott

Question on the soy milk. I was wondering if you could hold that mixture in the fridge more than 48 hours without it turning sour?? I would like to be able to mix up 4 days worth of brew, instead of 2.

• Popular Now