Hi, I think I'm addicted to Klonopin

[su...]

Not too much to report. Brain fuzzies, weird lung pain, mild morning ick but I'm attributing that to hormone issues. Everything is much much milder. Also, this is the longest I've gone without an anxiety/depression attack since last November.

That's down right amazing, sugarlily! That titration method is working great for you.  I'm so happy.  :yippee:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [su...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

Top Posters In This Topic

sugarlily  :smitten:

I just realized your thread is still on  the Welcome board.  :o  Would you mind if we moved it to Titration Tapers?  People who are considering titration often look there for information and encouragement from others using this method.  When a thread is moved, there's always a link to the new place which you can then bookmark.

Hope the days just keep getting better and better.  :thumbsup:

You can move my thread, no worries.

I'm feeling a worsening in my PMS symptoms and I think I'm about to start my period(I hope). It would be very early but not much I can do. I can definitely see a connection between w/d symptoms and PMS. Pretzel is not the only one who feels the difference. Hanging in there and encouraged!

Started my period. Over a week early. Overly emotional and sensitive. Not horrible though:yippee:::)

:laugh: Nothing like a patch of really rough going to make "not horrible" something to cheer about.  ;)

LOL, so my w/d are already a little rough and then I COMPLETELY forget to take my morning dose and just remembered now 3 hours later because I got so jittery I could barely function. Ways to not aggravate your symptoms-#1 Take your dose on time! :D

Ok, I've stopped at 45 ml. W/d symptoms are pretty intense so I'm going to stay steady for a few days.  :)

sugar when I was titrating, I would stop for 4-5 days at a time, when things got hard, and usually thing would level out it that time. you are doing great :)

Yesterday was great, really tired today from being out of town all weekend. Feeling pretty good. Going to stay at 45 for a few more days I think.  :-*

Sugarlily  :hug:

It's great to be tired from actually doing too much rather than feeling like doing nothing.  Hope that means you will get some good sleep tonight. Thanks for checking in.  ;)

^^Exactly.

I honestly think that being on b-bud forum has helped me accept my feelings and process them without freaking out. They can be there but I can continue my life until they pass because they really simply aren't real.

^^Exactly.

I honestly think that being on b-bud forum has helped me accept my feelings and process them without freaking out. They can be there but I can continue my life until they pass because they really simply aren't real.

Wow, sugar, that's quite an insight.  I'm still struggle with acceptance daily regarding one thing or another.  Thanks for the reminder.

"Fear stands for "Fantasized Expectations Appearing Real""

Am I allowed to ask about advice on getting other prescription meds for a non-benzo related issue?

Hi sugarlily,

I don't see any reason you can't ask about other meds, we can only give our opinions based on whether we used them or not and then again the same med can have different affects on different people. 

T2 :smitten:

Hmm, well, I think I'm spotting. My menstrual issues are really weirding me out. I just ended my period a couple days ago. I'm probably going to the doctor next week. Anyone have abnormal spotting while on klono?

Ok, I need some advice on this. I start school tomorrow and I don't really want to take my medication to school because I'd be taking it in the middle of class. I take it at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm. I'm thinking of just taking it twice a day(like 7am and 7pm). Is that going to give me weird symptoms...bad idea altogether??