• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [su...]

• [Be...]

• [el...]

• [Th...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I feel alive again. I really really recommend getting off benzo's. I feel like I just woke up from a bad dream. Wow.

It can be quite a shock to realise just how dead we were to the world when on benzos.

Wow, I feel alive again. I really really recommend getting off benzo's. I feel like I just woke up from a bad dream. Wow.

When did you feel this way?  After your last dose or toward the end of your taper?  glad you are doing well.

When did you feel this way?  After your last dose or toward the end of your taper?  glad you are doing well.

Near my last dose but not till I was completely off for 2 days.

That is so good to hear!!! My friends laugh at me because I'm always saying, " Gosh, it is SO good to be ALIVE!" over and over again. But isn't it? :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Welcome back Sugarlily!!  Thanks for the post and please keep us updated on your progress.  Great to see you are feeling better  :yippee:

Take care,

Keith

• Popular Now