Top Posters In This Topic

• [sw...]

• [Be...]

• [tr...]

• [el...]

Top Posters In This Topic

What time state/time zone are you in?

Looks like she is in mine. Pacific.

Jeez!  eljay I didn't catch that!  :idiot:  I need to go to bed!

pacific this is awful the whole right side of my face is numb and i feel out of breath like im having a stroke or hertattack

i took a whole klonopin at 3 pm its 8 pm and im having the worst anxiety and headache i have had this made 2 klonopin.i need to tske teh other 1/2 but cant wait 8 hours i dont think any ideas

Take it before you go to bed.  Sweetpea, you need to plan out when to take your pill and stick to it.  If you want to take them every 8 hours you could take them 6am, 2pm, 10pm (or before you go to bed).

do u think im having something go wrong with my tapoer it feels like i have bugs crawling in my belly and i cant relax im so scared

No, there's nothing wrong with your taper.  It's wd symptoms, like I explained earlier your body wants off the drugs because it can't tolerate them any more and that's what causing the feelings you're having.

the numb face is scaring me so bad

It's very normal for wd.  People who are anxious get that numb feeling even though they've never touched a benzo.  You've had this feeling for a while now, you should know by now that it's not going to hurt you and there's nothing wrong.  When it shows up tell yourself it's wd and it will go away.  Just like it always does.

Well i took a whole klonopin at 6 and im feeling so full of fear,my heart is doing the same as yesterday im trying to be brave,im so sick of this,its like imscared to take the med cause now i know its makingme sick andits causing me more fear and im so afraid been laying in bed for 2 hours awake cant sleep,this sucks

yes its been only 2 hours since i took klonopin and its not helping meat all i feel like im so full of anxiety adn fear why dont it calm me anymore and how am i going to make it thru this day when i feel this way on getting up

All this worrying sp is not doing you any good.  You are not in danger of having a seizure.  I don't know of anyone, ever, of having a seizure while tapering.  That is one reason to taper instead of ct, it removes the seizure danger.

You are going to have to reach down and get strength from within to get through this, we all have it, you just have to access it.

Oh if its not one thing its another,i swear when i take a whole klonopin it confuses me more than when i take a half,adn you all know about my herpes well the sore looks healed but its still there and im having awful lower back pain i wonder if i could be having another herpes out break i see no more sores but i have some burning going on and i do have a bump in my ear from something,i sacred about taking my next whole klonopin,i feel so out it and have lots i have to do today.im trying to find info about this herpes thing as i cant keep going to the drs,anyone have any ideas howlong a sore would last i have had this one since july 18

Oh if its not one thing its another,i swear when i take a whole klonopin it confuses me more than when i take a half,adn you all know about my herpes well the sore looks healed but its still there and im having awful lower back pain i wonder if i could be having another herpes out break i see no more sores but i have some burning going on and i do have a bump in my ear from something,i sacred about taking my next whole klonopin,i feel so out it and have lots i have to do today.im trying to find info about this herpes thing as i cant keep going to the drs,anyone have any ideas howlong a sore would last i have had this one since july 18

SP, I too get lower back pain since I have been tapering...I get pains all over actually. I used to FREAK out about them..I would research all over and diagnose myself which always made it worse..I would sit on the couch all day or in my chair at work all day and constantly think about each and every pain I had, which would inturn MAGNIFY the pain 20X. Ya see, when you focus on a ache or a pain its going to grow and grow and your mind is going to play tricks on you making you more anxious about it which is going to make it seem worse than it actually is..I promise.

What I learned to do, and it is VERY hard is do whatever you can to try to distract yourself from thinking about the aches and pains..I know its very hard, and easier said than done. But you want some relief right? and we both now know focusing on it is not going to bring us any relief, so why not try something new, and try some distraction techniques..don't let the anxiety play tricks on you. I promise you, you are fine..it's just the anxiety doing this to you.

Stop looking for new symptoms and bumps, you will find them sure, but what good is it going to do you?  If I went and looked in the mirror right now, I wold find all kinds of weird things..I'm serious. I am still guilty of doing this every now and again. But again, it does us both no good to feed into the anxiety...thats all it is sweetpea, I promise you..its the anxiety making things worse...

We both have to start distracting ourselves from it, it REALLY does help if you give it a 100% effort..

you are strong, we have all seen just how strong you are, you are fighting this, and that is great...but what we have to do now, is not let the anxiety take us over..because it will make all kinds if things appears worse than they actually are.

I admire your strength SP, I really do..I feel very bad that you are going through all of this..but don't let the anxiety win!!!!..we can beat it by distraction.

Is the distraction going to make everything 100% better right away? nope..it will help, and gradually over time, it will help even more.

Right now you are feeding the anxiety all of your extra energy, thats why you feel so drained right now..stop feeding it to the anxiety, and start using it to distract yourself..

Sweetpea you are going to come out of this, trust me on that. But you have to start trying something different..we both see focusing on aches and pains and our fears have gotten us no where so far, agreed? well, lets just  both stop doing that, and lets try focusing on other stuff..whatever you like to do just do it..you Are not going to die, you are not going to have a seizure...its the anxiety!!!

they are just sensations, do not let them rule your day today sweetpea...you have too much to live for right now. I know it's hard, and I know it's very scary, but you have to try. it's not going to work right away, but of you put 100% effort into it I promise you, over time you will see a difference and you will begin to triumph over the anxiety like I KNOW you can.

I admire your strength through all of this. I really do..so let's try something different, what do ya say? :)

Thanks so much for the words...Im just kinda scared i felt better doing my klonopin in 1/2 i took a whole one at 6 am and i laid there for 2 hours like i was spacing out and i still feel that way,im wondering if i should go abck to the half every 4 hours.im trying to do some work but i feel way bad not sure if its from the klonopin the constant worry or the herpes or what im getting so tired of this..im home all alone and i do need to drive to teh store and im scared

Oh if its not one thing its another,i swear when i take a whole klonopin it confuses me more than when i take a half,....,i sacred about taking my next whole klonopin,

SP -I don't understand why you are back taking a whole klonopin pill when it always makes you feel worse.  You were cutting the pills in half and taking them every 4 hours or so and that seemed to work better for you.  I just want to understand why you changed back.

SP why are you changing your doses around? That is bound to make you feel worse. When switching a dose time we recommend doing it gradually, not just switching it in one day. If you felt better taking 1/2 every 4 hours continue doing that. I know if I was to take a full pill at this point I would be sicker then a dog I'm sure.

Please know that everything you are going through is normal. We have told you over and over that you are indeed fine and you need to calm yourself down. Try to change your negative thinking. This IS withdrawal. It's nothing horrible (yes this feeling is horrible but not deadly), you are going to live, you CAN and WILL get through this. When you finally get off of this crap for good that's when the healing will truely begin.

You must keep going forward. Feel proud of every cut you make, it's one step closer to healing. Some people dont have the courage to do this but you DO. That shows strength right there.

Hang in there

Amanda  :smitten:

Ok i was so having bad anxiety i thought maybe its becauae i stopped taking the klonoin the way my dr prescribed it,,,,,so i called a pharmaisict and he said when i cut it in half it makes the med not get into the body the right way,,,,so i decided to go back on a whole pill,so i did last night and this morning,now for some reason i dont know if its the pill or not but i feel very ill like im going to throw up pass out,,,im here all alone and i dont now what i should do im full of anxiety and i took the whole klonopin at 6 am..i think the pharmissit said i wa sgetting more klonopin in me thani should when i was splitting it and taking it every 4 hours im so wigged out i cant remember and now i dont know how i should take it can someone research this for me i dont feel like im going to make it

Ok i was so having bad anxiety i thought maybe its becauae i stopped taking the klonoin the way my dr prescribed it,,,,,so i called a pharmaisict and he said when i cut it in half it makes the med not get into the body the right way,,,,so i decided to go back on a whole pill,so i did last night and this morning,now for some reason i dont know if its the pill or not but i feel very ill like im going to throw up pass out,,,im here all alone and i dont now what i should do im full of anxiety and i took the whole klonopin at 6 am..i think the pharmissit said i wa sgetting more klonopin in me thani should when i was splitting it and taking it every 4 hours im so wigged out i cant remember and now i dont know how i should take it can someone research this for me i dont feel like im going to make it

I am sorry to say this , but your pharmacist is dead wrong. unless you are taking a time release medicine which has a time release coating on it, which your klono does NOT, cutting it will do NO HARM at all. For example..I completely CRUSH my klono pills as to mix them in my milk...

You need to listen to what we are telling you SP...you want to feel better right? you cannot keep changing your dose like this every other day. this is wreaking havoc on you right now.

Sweetpea if taking it every 4 hours instead of every 8 hours made you feel better take it THAT WAY. We are all different in how we feel when taking medication and switching back obviously didn't work for you, though you did switch it wayyyy too fast anyway. But you weren't doing good taking it like that anyway.

We must play it by ear when it comes to this. We have to take it in a way that makes us feel somewhat better. If that means taking half every 4 hours then do it. Some doctors and pharmacists are, bluntly put, stupid when it comes to benzo's.

paxton what was i doing too fast? I amin such a state of confusion i really dont know what to do and i dont know where to research to find out if im getting to much klonopin in my system by cutting them in half? I do trust you all so much and my pharmissits told me well they are just people on the computer how would they know,made me so mad

You switched your dose back to every 8 hours too fast. Your body becomes used to taking it at a certain time with a certain dose and doing it even a touch differently can cause symptoms to get worse. But you'll be fine, this will end soon.

I just spoke to the nicest woman and this is what shw explained to me kinda like waht u said paxton,I had got my body used to peaks of klonopin eveey 4 hours which i gather is not good since its a long acting drug,,,she feels the confusion i feel is from withdrawals so she recommends me going back on a whole pill 2 times aday every 8 hours and then my 1/2 or whatever im doing as i taper,,,,,,so she said it was like my body got a double dose of klonopin from me taking a whole whne i was used to 1/2 every 4 hours,,ane i may feel crappy for a few days,,,do u all agree i know my body is wanting a klonopin right now and if i do as she suggested i cant tale a pill till 2 pm

also her frien susan torma wrote a book about coming off xanxa call the xanaxiam report  Please more of you guys out put she is not a pharmasist or dr  just this was her opinion

i dont know what to do now how i should take them i guess the peaks are bad? im not sure but i feel like im losing it

[69...]