Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Well just wanted to pop in and give a big hello to everyone, going to watch tv for awhile and then off to bed for me, long day with the kids :crazy:

Good night ladies and Can't, hugs you guys :smitten:

Going to NYC tomorrow yay!!

Love to all,

Trish  :smitten: :smitten:

Lol, Mary! Yes Trishy would change docs! The picture helped put me at ease because it was a young good-looking guy who did my examination. I'd rather have had an old woman! But he was lovely. He said there were no irregularities and then said "Look there! That's where your baby came out! Not every woman has seen that". So he knew how to make me relax!

I've come round to doing quite a few household chores today. Plus I washed and dried hair 💇. So that's more than I thought I would have done.

Thank you everyone for the support. You are fantastic.

A special  :Dhello to you, Esperanza, if you're reading. Thinking about you.

Also, hope things are improving, Cant.

Love to All.  Gilly xxxxx ❤❤❤

Yes Trishy would have definitely changed docs! :laugh: :laugh:

Good thing my gyno doesn't have pic of jude law on his ceiling, he'd be seeing a whole lot more of me, I'm sure I'd have a lot of gynecological issues :D:laugh: :laugh:

You are bad  girl Trishy, but your my bad girl, Mary 🐕☮️🙏💜

Gilly

I wanted to listen to a song on youtube and put in my phone earbuds instead, at first not understanding why I couldn't hear the music. :P

Oh, this is a doozy of a ride, isn't it.

Ladies, I have done things like that way before benzo wd,  :D:laugh:  :laugh:

well duh! Of course you have that's why you're dumb??? :laugh: :laugh:

That's what I was thinking as I was typing that :laugh: :laugh:  And I can bring it up if Stut  tries to take my d ;D

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning everyone!  Have the best day..... off to choir rehearsal.

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

me me mee meee  me me meeeee  la la LA LA LALALAHHHH!! Didn't I sound just super awesome?! Can I join SS now that you've heard me sing like an angel?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Belt it out SS!!  I bet you have the best voice in the choir  :smitten::thumbsup:

Don't worry SS, just act like you missed that post of Trishy singing, I will back you up :D Mary

Trishy, have a great time in NYC tomorrow! Take plenty of money 💰💰💰!

Goodnight everybody. Oh, Mary, well done with your exercises today.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love to All! Gilly xxxxx

Trishy, have a great time in NYC tomorrow! Take plenty of money 💰💰💰!

Goodnight everybody. Oh, Mary, well done with your exercises today.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love to All! Gilly xxxxx

Night girlfriend, sleep tight  :sleepy: :sleepy:

Stut 55

I'm grateful my counselor is behind me and willing to get my doctor to back off--if she can influence him, so he doesn't make me cut too quick, but I'm with you regarding the downs outweighing the rest. She sees the best in me, and wants the best for me. She can't help looking through a medical model lens regarding benzos, but at least she is unlike my gp who has a fantasy that my nervous system is going to 'immediately' repair and I will feel terrific.

He's said that kind of thing even though he's got my history in a file and I tell him how I've done when I've tried getting off too fast before, so I'm going to try not to worry about the next doctor visit which isn't until spring, and as one person pointed out 'if I have to up-dose and hold for months that's OK.'

I want to do this right and final, and 'quick' just gets me in deeper like quicksand.

Well, you're right. It's something you don't have to worry about until the Spring, Val. Quicksand is actually a good analogy for the "Quick! Get me off benzos!" mentality. The important difference though is that someone else has to get us out of quicksand. Given as much time as we need, we should hopefully get ourselves out of this one. Until then we have to try to live as much of a normal life as we can.

Now I really am going to bed. It's heading up to 2am here! Night night. Gilly xxxxx

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Val you seem to have the two extremes with your doctor and therapist let's hope they meet in the middle.Fingers crossed you feel better before your appointment.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Gilly it is so good to hear you are feeling a bit better.Remember this is an up and down process so please don't despair if today isn't as good.lf it is just enjoy it my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning SS l would love to hear your choir it sounds like a good night and also the free drink 😉.l am so glad your taper is going well.It just goes to show you never know with this tapering business one change could make all the difference.Pleased for you my love.

.. Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Lady Mary l hope your back feels a bit better today.You really deserve ease as you are being so proactive.Proud of you my love.Keep the Choo 🚂 chooing.

Love you my Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well folks am packing up my car and me and my puppies will be having an impromptu visit with my daughter.l am so looking forward to seeing her and having a rest l hope.l probably won't be on much over the next four days so Lady Mary do not panic just enjoying being with my girl.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Trish seriously Jude Law oh dear God.l know you lot are desperate but you must be a bit more picky.Now l hope you are ok my love and you have a stress free weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better weekend.

Love and hugs Stut X

:smitten: :smitten: :hug::mybuddy:  Morning everyone, love and thinking of you.  Mary ☮️🙏💜

Well folks am packing up my car and me and my puppies will be having an impromptu visit with my daughter.l am so looking forward to seeing her and having a rest l hope.l probably won't be on much over the next four days so Lady Mary do not panic just enjoying being with my girl.

Love and hugs Stut X

'morning Stut,

that sounds really great.  A visit, taking the pups and four days of resting and all that we do whilst visiting family.  I hope that your sxs are few while you are there and that you get to delight in the company and your self...

Our choir "recital" will be sweet.  The audience is a good sport, and we've worked very hard on the numbers we'll be performing.    I just won 4 singing lessons at a on-line charity auction -- so next year I'll even know what I'm doing!  (more so anyway ;) ).

Hope you sis is doing OK.

You have the best time Stut!!

Much love

SS

Hi Everyone.  Stut, you are bang on right about how I feel. Yesterday was really good and today I feel lousy. I've got to sort out my sleeping pattern. I mess about until 6am and it's ridiculous. Hope you enjoy seeing your daughter. I know you will.

SS, well done on winning singing lessons! That's excellent! I used to think that I'd like to have those but I don't think it's something I'll ever get round to. I hope you enjoy them.

Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Hi Everyone.  Stut, you are bang on right about how I feel. Yesterday was really good and today I feel lousy. I've got to sort out my sleeping pattern. I mess about until 6am and it's ridiculous. Hope you enjoy seeing your daughter. I know you will.

SS, well done on winning singing lessons! That's excellent! I used to think that I'd like to have those but I don't think it's something I'll ever get round to. I hope you enjoy them.

Hugs to All.  Gilly xxxxx

Morning 4G.  :)  Insomnia!  :tickedoff: My least favourite sxs -- oh and fatigue.  we have to take the good days when we can!

I hope that the rest of your day is decent enough...

Love

Love and hugs Stut X

'morning Stut,

that sounds really great.  A visit, taking the pups and four days of resting and all that we do whilst visiting family.  I hope that your sxs are few while you are there and that you get to delight in the company and your self...

Our choir "recital" will be sweet.  The audience is a good sport, and we've worked very hard on the numbers we'll be performing.    I just won 4 singing lessons at a on-line charity auction -- so next year I'll even know what I'm doing!  (more so anyway ;) ).

Hope you sis is doing OK.

You have the best time Stut!!

Much love

SS

Wow, you won singing lessons!  I bet Sly wishes I would win some , he's the only one that has to hear me, so he howls :D. You have a fab weekend SS, pet my babies, love you 🐱🐱🐾☮️💜🙏 , Mary

Thank you, Gilly and all who are thinking of me. I am sinking with each day. I don’t know why it is getting worse. I am scared.Esperanza

Thank you, Gilly and all who are thinking of me. I am sinking with each day. I don’t know why it is getting worse. I am scared.Esperanza

Thinking of you love --

and wishing you the best....

Sometimes it can get worse before it gets better.

Are you continuing to hold?

Thanks, SS. I am definitely going to hold as long as it takes. I am thinking maybe after 7 months of hell, it is just worn me down and that is why I feel worse. Loss of hope, after so long. E

[eb...]