Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Gilly

I wanted to listen to a song on youtube and put in my phone earbuds instead, at first not understanding why I couldn't hear the music. :P

Oh, this is a doozy of a ride, isn't it.

Lol, Mary! Yes Trishy would change docs! The picture helped put me at ease because it was a young good-looking guy who did my examination. I'd rather have had an old woman! But he was lovely. He said there were no irregularities and then said "Look there! That's where your baby came out! Not every woman has seen that". So he knew how to make me relax!

I've come round to doing quite a few household chores today. Plus I washed and dried hair 💇. So that's more than I thought I would have done.

Thank you everyone for the support. You are fantastic.

A special hello to you, Esperanza, if you're reading. Thinking about you.

Also, hope things are improving, Cant.

Love to All.  Gilly xxxxx ❤❤❤

Good for you!  That is fantastic GB, I am really proud of you.

Yes, I hope esperanza is feeling better too, w/d sux. 

Alaska just had bad earthquake, 7.0 magnitude, so far it looks like they faired pretty well.  Love ya, GB, Mary 💚💙💜🙏☮️🐱

Thanks Mary. You're a Star 🌟. I'm so glad I updosed.

I hope all in Alaska are okay....

Chicken in your Tikka Masala.. yum, yum 😋😋😋

Luv ya, though apologies for lack of hearts!  Gilly xxxxx

Thanks Mary. You're a Star 🌟. I'm so glad I updosed.

I hope all in Alaska are okay....

Chicken in your Tikka Masala.. yum, yum 😋😋😋

Luv ya, though apologies for lack of hearts!  Gilly xxxxx

I know those hearts are there GB, I feel them :D  The Beef to your Wellington, Mary 💗💖💙💚💜💛💔💓💖❣️💕💘💞💝, lol

Where is my Stut, I know she had plans , but what about me?  Or us, maybe I should say so I don't sound quite so selfish ..... :laugh::D. Post woman so we know you are ok, Lady Mary

Lol oh Lady Mary calm down lol.l am organising as usual.l have just talked to my daughter l am packing up in the morning and heading off to see my girl yeeha.l need to get away or l won't get a break so your niece said to get down to her.l can't wait.

How's your day been my love?How was the PT session any new exercises for our DVD.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Val have just read your post.You got sound advice.This will take as long as it takes and generally the slower you go the less painful it will be.

I am glad you have a good therapist to help you.l don't agree that you need a benzo for the rest of your life as the long term damage these drugs cause would definitely outweighs the benefits.

Now l see you said in your post about your father would taper the two drugs as he is strong etc l just want to point out it isn't about your father you do what is right for you.This is your life no one else's so do what is best for you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lol oh Lady Mary calm down lol.l am organising as usual.l have just talked to my daughter l am packing up in the morning and heading off to see my girl yeeha.l need to get away or l won't get a break so your niece said to get down to her.l can't wait.

How's your day been my love?How was the PT session any new exercises for our DVD.

Love and hugs Stut X

I'm excited for you and you have such a warm love for my neice.  I bet she is a great woman like her mom.  Two new today, laying flat on tummy, using front of arms to lift back, not the ones you see these perfect bodies, about half that, and then lay on your side and take the leg on top and act like you are bicycling.  Not in too bad of shape, thank goodness.  I am going to sit down thi weekend and write down all I can remember. She has given me so many :idiot:

I did make it down 5.13 for month of November without suffering too badly :D. She only expects 3% and that's all I am doing in December.  Still have all my pt planned but taking it easy on taper. 

Tell my neice I love her, you, the Muffin and Daisy.  You be careful driving and get home safely.

Luv ya Stut,  Mary 🐱🐶🐕☮️🙏💜🐾

Lady Mary you get it written down before you forget l can see the big bucks from the DVD flooding in.l bet you didn't think you could contort yourself into half the shapes you are getting into.Good on you my love.

That is definitely a good goal for December if you can keep it to around 5% in January onward you could hold longer if you hit a rough patch.l would say your doctor wouldn't mind anyway but just incase it's good to have that in your back pocket.

I am looking forward to seeing my girl l will probably drive back on Wednesday but if l stay here l won't get a minute to myself.l am about to fall into bed my love so night night and to all enjoy what's rest of your day.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Gilly

I wanted to listen to a song on youtube and put in my phone earbuds instead, at first not understanding why I couldn't hear the music. :P

Ladies, I have done things like that way before benzo wd,  :D:laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah, it doesn't improve with age. I'm 49 now. 😮😮😮

Thanks so much, Stut. Hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. ❤ ❤ ❤

Gilly xxxxx

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning everyone!  Have the best day..... off to choir rehearsal.

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

me me mee meee  me me meeeee  la la LA LA LALALAHHHH!! Didn't I sound just super awesome?! Can I join SS now that you've heard me sing like an angel?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Belt it out SS!!  I bet you have the best voice in the choir  :smitten::thumbsup:

Lol, Mary! Yes Trishy would change docs! The picture helped put me at ease because it was a young good-looking guy who did my examination. I'd rather have had an old woman! But he was lovely. He said there were no irregularities and then said "Look there! That's where your baby came out! Not every woman has seen that". So he knew how to make me relax!

I've come round to doing quite a few household chores today. Plus I washed and dried hair 💇. So that's more than I thought I would have done.

Thank you everyone for the support. You are fantastic.

A special hello to you, Esperanza, if you're reading. Thinking about you.

Also, hope things are improving, Cant.

Love to All.  Gilly xxxxx ❤❤❤

Yes Trishy would have definitely changed docs! :laugh: :laugh:

Good thing my gyno doesn't have pic of jude law on his ceiling, he'd be seeing a whole lot more of me, I'm sure I'd have a lot of gynecological issues :D:laugh: :laugh:

Hiya Trishy! You read my story about the pic of Jude Law???  You sound in good voice tonight!

😀😀😀

hey 4G! I read it lol!! You're a lucky lady to have that gyno ;):laugh:

Gilly

Ladies, I have done things like that way before benzo wd,  :D:laugh:  :laugh:

well duh! Of course you have that's why you're dumb??? :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

SS

me me mee meee  me me meeeee  la la LA LA LALALAHHHH!! Didn't I sound just super awesome?! Can I join SS now that you've heard me sing like an angel?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Belt it out SS!!  I bet you have the best voice in the choir  :smitten::thumbsup:

Of course you can join... As for having the best voice in the choir!  :laugh: :laugh: :idiot::crazy: Nope!  But i so enjoy it!

We just ply our audience with plenty of wine before the show  :thumbsup:

SS

Love and hugs Stut X

SS

Of course you can join... As for having the best voice in the choir!  :laugh: :laugh: :idiot::crazy: Nope!  But i so enjoy it!

SS

ahhh  I see the old liquid courage lol!! That's when I sing my best too  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you enjoy it SS, sounds like a lot of fun!

Love and hugs Stut X

SS

SS

ahhh  I see the old liquid courage lol!! That's when I sing my best too  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you enjoy it SS, sounds like a lot of fun!

oohh just reread that, you liquor up the audience not yourselves, brilliant plan!! :laugh: :laugh:

[6a...]