The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning Gilly, Esperanza, Suzy, Final,Bill,Free,Vali, Rose, Can't and everyone here sending you my love and support today hopefully today will be withdrawal free.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Trish l hope you are still ok honey.You will know when you are ready to taper sweetheart just in the name of God don't rush the cuts and hold longer if necessary.

I have been to the neurologist what a waste of time.l am going for an MRI that's it so far.

.l see my lady Mary got her bag where the hell is my perfume twiny? Honestly it's the same old story promise me the moon and stars and l get damn all 😉😣.

Awe well l am used to it so l am going to let it go for now.You enjoy your day my lovely.

Love you my lST.

Stutt what was the neurologist about?  I don't remember. I hope you're OK.

Ahhhhh, It's me, it's me.  Just had one eye done today, still be a couple days until I will be able see but I thought. I saw a purse 👛, hmmmmmm.  Missed you all so much.  I just can't read all the posts, so if anything important happened, please let me know.  Hopefully I will be around more soon.  Love you all, Mary 💜💜💜💜💜💜 :smitten::smitten: :smitten:

And the dead arose and appeared to many 😍. Woohoo my lady Mary is back where she belongs.l am sooooo happy.I have missed you my lovely hen.l am delighted you got the procedure that is brilliant now don't strain your eyes please.

All much the same here some windows some waves.You will catch up soon honey.Try to not rush this and please don't overdo the screen time.

Love you my lady Mary aka hen.Xo

Love you too my Queen, hoping my eye shows improvement today, it can take a few days for some people.  I missed you.  Windows and waves, I am ready for a window, truly.  I read you were going to take a few days for yourself.  Hope you are doing that.  .  Will only be on at short times today to let my eye have time.  Don't want to strain it immediately.  Please take care of yourself, your Lady Mary

💜💜💜💜💜

Ahhhhh, It's me, it's me.  Just had one eye done today, still be a couple days until I will be able see but I thought. I saw a purse 👛, hmmmmmm.  Missed you all so much.  I just can't read all the posts, so if anything important happened, please let me know.  Hopefully I will be around more soon.  Love you all, Mary 💜💜💜💜💜💜 :smitten::smitten: :smitten:

And the dead arose and appeared to many 😍. Woohoo my lady Mary is back where she belongs.l am sooooo happy.I have missed you my lovely hen.l am delighted you got the procedure that is brilliant now don't strain your eyes please.

All much the same here some windows some waves.You will catch up soon honey.Try to not rush this and please don't overdo the screen time.

Love you my lady Mary aka hen.Xo

Love you too my Queen, hoping my eye shows improvement today, it can take a few days for some people.  I missed you.  Windows and waves, I am ready for a window, truly.  I read you were going to take a few days for yourself.  Hope you are doing that.  .  Will only be on at short times today to let my eye have time.  Don't want to strain it immediately.  Please take care of yourself, your Lady Mary

💜💜💜💜💜

Awe hen you have no idea how much l have missed you.Now ding ding times up get off and don't have a set back.Now l am away please rest those peepers.

I will talk to you when you are back and not supposed to be resting.Now your queen has spoken.😘.

. Love you my lady Mary Xo

Good morning Trish l hope you are still ok honey.You will know when you are ready to taper sweetheart just in the name of God don't rush the cuts and hold longer if necessary.

I have been to the neurologist what a waste of time.l am going for an MRI that's it so far.

.l see my lady Mary got her bag where the hell is my perfume twiny? Honestly it's the same old story promise me the moon and stars and l get damn all 😉😣.

Awe well l am used to it so l am going to let it go for now.You enjoy your day my lovely.

Love you my lST.

Morning Vali l was sent because the doctor heard an irregularity in my carotid artery.l don't think there is any problems but l better get it addressed just to be on the safe side.Also because l have quite a family history of brain aneurysm's they want to check if all is ok.

..l hope you are doing ok my lovely.Love to you.X

Love you my lST.

Oh my twin you're hilarious!!😂😂.. Perfume is on the way! The Navy got held up bc of the hurricane in the Atlantic 😳

Ohhhhh what's that I see?! 🚢 🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴🧴👛.. It's the Navy!! 👀 Bringing economy size bottles of Jimmy choo! And they threw in a purse for you twin bc of the delay 😃 so there ya go my dearest you can bathe in it now! 😂

So when do you go for the MRI? I had an ultrasound on my carotid arteries why don't they give you that I wonder?  My Dr wanted me to get an MRI but I thought it a waste of time. In your case though I think you should especially with the fainting from time to time. Also Stut fainting can is a prevalent symtom of POTS. I know wd first hand can give us Pots like sxs bc it screws with our BP and breathing and heart rate, they should check you for that as well. My neice Jennifer is the only one who had an aneurysm in my family, don't know if you remember that but she has a lot of problems since like memory issues and weird things happening to her body that they can't explain like she'll wake up and her thumb will be swollen and this happens quite a lot. It could be her thumb then the next day it can be her foot.. So strange and Drs have no answers for her. She was put on anti depressants though bc she became very fearful after that happened to her. She still has one that they have to fix I'm not sure why it hasn't been don't yet though. Also Stut I wanted to tell you that my nephew Jamie was diagnosed with POTS!!! I couldn't believe it!!! My sister Diane who is very close to him told me that at church last Sunday! She said he was taken by ambulance and was diagnosed with POTs! I think I'm going to Facebook message him to see what his symtoms were and how they came up with that diagnosis. He is not on any benzo but does take Paxil. So I thought that was interesting and wanted to tell you.

Well my lovely twin I've written you a book so I'll leave it here.

Talk to you soon! Love you.

LST❤️

Hi stut,

I didnt know you were going to the neurologist.  :-[  it isvslways goid to have things checked to be on the safe side. This bwd can drive  a person nuts. I mever have been to the doc so much in my life and it has all been a wsdte of time. Everything is always normal. Igh. Let us know hoit goes. Love you!

Listening to the rolling stones today on.my phone. I always loved them!!!  :smitten::):laugh:

Mm..keep resting the eyes!!!  8)

Love you my lST.

Morning Vali l was sent because the doctor heard an irregularity in my carotid artery.l don't think there is any problems but l better get it addressed just to be on the safe side.Also because l have quite a family history of brain aneurysm's they want to check if all is ok.

..l hope you are doing ok my lovely.Love to you.X

Stutt, please keep us posted. When do you get the results?

Suzanne. I've read what you're going through. I'm thinking of you and sending prayers.

Thanks v, I sm feeling better today.  :) Not as anxiousm omg. This anxiety  I am so glad your are able to get out and  enjoy life. That is so awesome!!!! Hope you are having a nice day  :smitten:

Thank M,

I am good now just went through some maddive anxiety. I have to stop panicking.

This whole thing is so traumatizing at times.

I pulled out of it.  :o omg ahhhhhh

Love you dd

Hi Everyone. I went to see the psych nurse yesterday. Managed to get there and stay because my Mum came with me. We had a very long talk and she is referring me to a counsellor/therapist. The counsellor is ringing me on Tuesday as a first appointment. After that, I will go and see her at the Women's Centre. I will have to go with my Mum at first because of the agoraphobia, but we are going to work on the anxiety, so perhaps after a few sessions I may be able to go on my own. I've been wanting to see a counsellor for a long time. The town in which my Mum lives has far better Mental Health provision. So I have registered with her doctor as a temporary resident. The doctor over there has written on my prescription that I must have the same generic anti depressant (Accord) so hopefully that will happen. The chemist over there (I am back at Dave's now) is having fun and games getting hold of it. I have enough of the other one to see me through. We will see what happens.

Sad day today. I was at my Mum's and she had to have her darling cat, Arthur, euthanized. She stayed with him till the end - an act of Love which I feel we must do if at all possible because of all the love our pets give us through the years. I was not too keen on coming back here, but I was SO pleased to see my little Tilly cat.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💙

Hi Everyone. I went to see the psych nurse yesterday. Managed to get there and stay because my Mum came with me. We had a very long talk and she is referring me to a counsellor/therapist. The counsellor is ringing me on Tuesday as a first appointment. After that, I will go and see her at the Women's Centre. I will have to go with my Mum at first because of the agoraphobia, but we are going to work on the anxiety, so perhaps after a few sessions I may be able to go on my own. I've been wanting to see a counsellor for a long time. The town in which my Mum lives has far better Mental Health provision. So I have registered with her doctor as a temporary resident. The doctor over there has written on my prescription that I must have the same generic anti depressant (Accord) so hopefully that will happen. The chemist over there (I am back at Dave's now) is having fun and games getting hold of it. I have enough of the other one to see me through. We will see what happens.

Sad day today. I was at my Mum's and she had to have her darling cat, Arthur, euthanized. She stayed with him till the end - an act of Love which I feel we must do if at all possible because of all the love our pets give us through the years. I was not too keen on coming back here, but I was SO pleased to see my little Tilly cat.

All the news about you English sounds really hopeful and I think some hopefulness in your life will be very good for you.  :smitten: :smitten:  I am so sorry about Arthur, but I totally agree, we always stay to the end.  I usually have Tim, the vet techs, and the vet crying too, I am a bad cryer.  I don't care though, I just ball my eyes out and tell them I love them over and over.  Loosing one is always so hard.  Tell your mom I'm sorry.  Give Tilly extra pets and kisses for me.  Throw in a few kisses for you too 💋💋💋💋💋🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.        🌈Arthur crossed the rainbow bridge🌈🐱 RIP 🌹

Thank you, Mary, I think you're right, I have been sorely in need of something to hope for.

You are so kind about Arthur passing over the Rainbow Bridge. He had a good life.

Love you, girlfriend.  Gilly xxx 💙

Gilly all this is such great news. Please keep us posted on how it goes with the therapist. I really hope he helps you and that you can manage to get out more with the therapy, because honestly when in severe withdrawal, what helped me the most was walking. If I hadn't been able to go out and walk it'd be so much worse. Now, that I'm far from well yet, I walk one hour every day. It helps me so much. Better in a park with big trees and ducks and looking and doggies. Nature heals, even in withdrawal.

Mary I'm so glad you had your operation and that you're recovering.

Suzanne I'm so glad it was a false alarm. They should be a bit more careful with what they say to patients.

Final I hope you're getting more windows. If you're not, I really thing by holding you will. At least that happened to me, but it takes time.

Everyone else, Bill, Trishy and all the group, I hope we all keep improving like we deserve.

Stutt good morning! How's your new life going? I'm sure you miss your daughter but I'm so glad she's nearby. Now you can go in and out all you want and party hard every night  :laugh:

I hope you tell us the result of the mri when you get it. I need to know that big heart is healthy and ready to keep beating until at least one hundred years old. Maybe when I'm sixty I'll be over this ordeal, who knows, and you can come visit to celebrate how we beat the beast. Maybe now that your daughter is living somewhere else you can find a boyfriend!! I know there are good ones out there. Growing old alone sucks. I'm not looking forward to it. I'd rather have someone to play board games, go to the park and visit doctors with.

Stutt good morning! How's your new life going? I'm sure you miss your daughter but I'm so glad she's nearby. Now you can go in and out all you want and party hard every night  :laugh:

I hope you tell us the result of the mri when you get it. I need to know that big heart is healthy and ready to keep beating until at least one hundred years old. Maybe when I'm sixty I'll be over this ordeal, who knows, and you can come visit to celebrate how we beat the beast. Maybe now that your daughter is living somewhere else you can find a boyfriend!! I know there are good ones out there. Growing old alone sucks. I'm not looking forward to it. I'd rather have someone to play board games, go to the park and visit doctors with.

Good morning my lovely l am not worried l will be about for years to come.l will get the MRI done as my daughter wants me to l am not that keen but l will do it for her.l am adapting well to the new normal l used to hate change now l just accept it and move on.

..l do hope you meet someone Vali l think you would be a great gf l on the other hand am very happy the way l am.l never feel lonely which is a bonus.l have discovered that l am very content on my own and l really can't see that changing.

Now l could partay all night l might need about a month to recover but it definitely would be worth it 😉.We will all be looking back on this one day and it will be a distant memory.

.. Have you any plans for the weekend honey?l hope you enjoy it with your daughter.love to you my lovely friend.X

Good morning Trish l wonder why they haven't repaired the aneurysm?lf l were your niece l would be pushing that forward.l am not surprised she is on an antidepressant l am perfectly sure everyone would be.l hope she gets sorted out sooner rather than later.

Your nephew definitely is in the age bracket for POTS it really is a very common disorder.l wonder how profoundly it affects him day to day?The good thing is it does appear to over time decrease sadly not for everyone.l know you will find it all out.

I was just offered an MRI scan l would imagine that will be just the beginning things move very slowly here l will probably have to wait a couple of years for the MRI.

..I hope you have a good day honey and l am watching the ocean so when l see my perfume coming l will let you know twiny.

Love you my lST.X

Hi Stutt. I'll stay in my neighborhood but I'll probably go to play pool with daughter, we like that. She's going through some hard things at school so at least I want her weekends to be "grand" like you say.  ;)

Hi Stutt, they say there'll be floods here so no plans into Madrid. I'll stay in my neighborhood but I'll probably go to play pool with daughter, we like that. She's going through some hard things at school so at least I want her weekends to be "grand" like you say.  ;)

I hope your daughter will be ok school is difficult so l can relate.Just be there for her that's all we can do.Our weather is great at the moment so l can't complain.Enjoy your weekend whatever you do my love.love to you.X

Hi Stutt, they say there'll be floods here so no plans into Madrid. I'll stay in my neighborhood but I'll probably go to play pool with daughter, we like that. She's going through some hard things at school so at least I want her weekends to be "grand" like you say.  ;)

I hope your daughter will be ok school is difficult so l can relate.Just be there for her that's all we can do.Our weather is great at the moment so l can't complain.Enjoy your weekend whatever you do my love.love to you.X

:smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Gilly finally getting the support you need that is brilliant.Hang in there girl you can do this.Sorry about your mum's cat.love you and here's your hug.X

Good morning lady Mary rest those eyes please.l hope you recover quickly you are back in good form that is great to see.love you my henX

Suzy don't forget to breathe honey.Stay strong kiddo.love you.X

Gilly all this is such great news. Please keep us posted on how it goes with the therapist. I really hope he helps you and that you can manage to get out more with the therapy, because honestly when in severe withdrawal, what helped me the most was walking. If I hadn't been able to go out and walk it'd be so much worse. Now, that I'm far from well yet, I walk one hour every day. It helps me so much. Better in a park with big trees and ducks and looking and doggies. Nature heals, even in withdrawal.

Mary I'm so glad you had your operation and that you're recovering.

Suzanne I'm so glad it was a false alarm. They should be a bit more careful with what they say to patients.

Final I hope you're getting more windows. If you're not, I really thing by holding you will. At least that happened to me, but it takes time.

Everyone else, Bill, Trishy and all the group, I hope we all keep improving like we deserve.

Hi VNM,

I'm glad you are feeling better and getting out for walks.  I have started to walk around the block once a day as my first goal and started on Wednesday.  I have had more windows and have continued with my weekly micro cuts.  I do have days where the cuts hit and I feel awful but I want to keep chipping away at this medication that does nothing for me.

I'm glad you are going go get in person support Gilly, it can make all the difference in the world.  I've had to have my husband come with me to appointments too because of my medication induced agoraphobia.  I am now trying to walk on my own once a day around the block. 

I'm sorry about Authur's passing.  I love animals so much and miss my dog, who passed last summer, every day. 

Wishing you more and more healing.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Gilly finally getting the support you need that is brilliant.Hang in there girl you can do this.Sorry about your mum's cat.love you and here's your hug.X

Good morning lady Mary rest those eyes please.l hope you recover quickly you are back in good form that is great to see.love you my henX

Suzy don't forget to breathe honey.Stay strong kiddo.love you.X

Morning Stut, how you are feeling alright today.

[89...]