Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Oh that benxo brain is bad news!!! I said to jim last night that the streetlights go out at night dont they?  :laugh:

Lol, lol.  Don't say that to Stut  :laugh: :laugh:  you will have new name  :smitten: :smitten:

Im the same way. If my mood is stable i can handle the sx better. If not...I usually am out too. I hate when getting into get into those low moods. Ugh. I like those words that is good. Thay say you are supposed to say things you are grateful everyday. I need to really start doing that. I wonder what irish name she would give me

Hehe

Im the same way. If my mood is stable i can handle the sx better. If not...I usually am out too. I hate when getting into get into those low moods. Ugh. I like those words that is good. Thay say you are supposed to say things you are grateful everyday. I need to really start doing that. I wonder what irish name she would give me

Hehe

They are usually insulting but funny......you just go with it.....🐥🐥🐥🐥

Good morning Trish,Intend, Esperanza,Bill,Free,Nova,Gilly and everyone here a little word from each of you would be great if you can.Thinking of you all and hoping everything is going well.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I haven’t posted in a week (checked myself on membership list), so I think I should or I will be an “unknown “ or newbie on this group or on BB overall.

I was reading what Trish had said on her post this morning, and I’ve been doing basically the same thing-just living life and getting on with things.

This is the time of the year when many people here in the US have to sign up with new healthcare plans or stay with the one they have. So I’ve also been busy reading all the material they sent to me to read which is actually difficult to read because it is written in what I call “legalese” or lets just say “gobbledygook “/mumbo jumbo.”

I may have to get those people who are relay operators to help me with that. I’ve used them before when calling Walgreens about Dans meds, but they get grouchy because they do it for 8-10 hours shifts.

And I’ve also been paying careful attention to my withdrawl sx. I took your advice to hold through Mary’s visit. So far still holding with thoughts to continue on for awhile. So far, everything’s is staying the same. Must have been some up regulation by now, but as my doctor says there are millions of receptors in ones CNS, so this takes a long time. A long time is definitely different for everyone.

I have been reading along as I’ve had the time. Others times have just logged off because I get interested in tv shows or have had to go somewhere.

Good morning Trish,Intend, Esperanza,Bill,Free,Nova,Gilly and everyone here a little word from each of you would be great if you can.Thinking of you all and hoping everything is going well.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I haven’t posted in a week (checked myself on membership list), so I think I should or I will be an “unknown “ or newbie on this group or on BB overall.

I was reading what Trish had said on her post this morning, and I’ve been doing basically the same thing-just living life and getting on with things.

This is the time of the year when many people here in the US have to sign up with new healthcare plans or stay with the one they have. So I’ve also been busy reading all the material they sent to me to read which is actually difficult to read because it is written in what I call “legalese” or lets just say “gobbledygook “/mumbo jumbo.”

I may have to get those people who are relay operators to help me with that. I’ve used them before when calling Walgreens about Dans meds, but they get grouchy because they do it for 8-10 hours shifts.

And I’ve also been paying careful attention to my withdrawl sx. I took your advice to hold through Mary’s visit. So far still holding with thoughts to continue on for awhile. So far, everything’s is staying the same. Must have been some up regulation by now, but as my doctor says there are millions of receptors in ones CNS, so this takes a long time. A long time is definitely different for everyone.

I have been reading along as I’ve had the time. Others times have just logged off because I get interested in tv shows or have had to go somewhere.

Hey you, so glad to see you post Intend.  I wasn't able to read back when my eye was doing better and I forgot about Mary coming.  Hope it went better than usual.  I go to Dr Sept 30 and am going to ask to hold for 3 months.  I just feel like crap and I'm tired of it all right now.  I know you are to  :(

I immediately thought of you yesterday when news started breaking yesterday.  Won't say much on here, just hoping this is what finally bites him in a$$ :tickedoff:  Time for my nap, love you II.

Dan, and Pepper 🌶.    MM.  💜💜💜💜💜

Thought of you too my friend. Yes, watching early this morning on MSNBC.

Going to go back to it while taking my dose. Basic plan for today is to go to grocery store and get gas for car. And nothing that I usually watch on tv tonight, so feel lucky 🍀 that I’m entertained by news.

I do feel like crap as you say, but what can I expect? Would like to see a turnaround somewhere along the line. 🌹 🚂 🌶

Hey Stut my twin and fellow long holders!

Stut I've just been hanging around living life the best I can. I've mostly just been taking care of my family. I have to get my granddaughter off to school this morning as my daughter and her husband have to be in work earlier on Wednesdays so I get the pleasure of getting her breakfast, dressed and on the school bus 😃 if it weren't for my grandchildren I'm not sure there would be any light in my life right now. I'm still struggling with symtoms of POTS and pvc's have shown their ugly head 🤬.. How I hate those! Doing my best to ignore symtoms but sometimes it's impossible. I'm beginning to feel a little lonely during the day wishing I was working but know that I can't possibly work with school age children again. I can't afford to get sick and I'm in no shape to do it anymore anyway. I wrote you a very long post many pages back and in that post I mentioned how my nephew was just diagnosed with POTS! I couldn't believe it! I haven't talked to him about it yet but I hope to soon. So that's about it with me. How are you doing these days? How are your wd sxs? Hopefully not giving you much grief. I think there end of October is my next cut. I talked it over with my therapist and I'd like to make two cuts by the end of December to bring me to 1 mg again. I'm hoping to be able to do that but we'll see what the tide brings in 🙄.. Anywho twin I hope everything is going well with you and hopefully you're getting out and about enjoying your days.

Love you woman!

LST❤️

Morning Twiny you are my hero.Now you are very strong my lovely and this crap won't break you.l know those symptoms are horrible however l am really hopeful they will lessen.

I do know you are going to struggle on your own sweetheart however try to find things you can do.Would you consider taking up painting again?

Ask your nephew how he controls his symptoms and see if there is anything he is doing that you could incorporate into your day.

Hang in there my twiny know we are here for you.Perfumeless but here all the same 🤔😏

Love you my lST X

Oh no twin you're my hero. Always here for me and the others when the chips are down. You're a wonderful source of encouragement and an inspiration to us all.

As for the perfume my dear twin it arrived in economy sized bottles with my last post to you days ago.. You must look back so you can collect what the Navy has dropped off for you at the long hold support group Port 😉 :laugh:

I suppose I could paint again and I have thought about it but I've lost my desire for it really. I do have some puzzles of beautiful winter scenes that I thought about doing and framing so maybe I'll get started on that. Of course there is no shortage of work that I can get done in the house but cleaning out closets isn't all that appealing either..ah well I guess it's busy work so I should just tackle it.

Love you tiny Irish lady ❤️

LST

Intend, Mary, Free, English, Bill, DD,FH and all the others that I'm sure I'm forgetting. You all get it, it's a benzo brain thing not intended to hurt anyone.

Hope you all are doing ok, I'm not caught up on posts just saw a few. I'm wishing you all well and think about the group often. Be well you guys, keep fighting the good fight and know when it's time to take a break and rest that's also fighting. Holding is hard and takes patience it's all part of this incredibly hard fight.

NJ, hang tough girl you've been through a lot and have held up beautifully even if you don't see that. It's amazing what you've done under such extreme stress and circumstances.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Btw intend I saw you're watching the news me too.. Can we get so lucky?? I hope so it would be an early Christmas present 🙏🤞

Hey TT, missing you, but totally understand.  YES, a wonderful Christmas present 🎁!!

Love you, MM.  💜💜💜💜

Going to go back to it while taking my dose. Basic plan for today is to go to grocery store and get gas for car. And nothing that I usually watch on tv tonight, so feel lucky 🍀 that I’m entertained by news.

I do feel like crap as you say, but what can I expect? Would like to see a turnaround somewhere along the line. 🌹 🚂 🌶

I hope we both do and soon, like tomorrow  :). Love you 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Btw intend I saw you're watching the news me too.. Can we get so lucky?? I hope so it would be an early Christmas present 🙏🤞

Will be watching in the early morning again Trish. For sure.

Totally agree Mary. I’m 66 days into my hold now and shooting for a total of 90 days. So far just the same sx as I’ve had since my last cut which didn’t show up immediately, but once they did, it’s been awful. I’m getting worse it seems rather than better, but I’m up against 6 generic changes of clonazepam.

I hope we both do and soon, like tomorrow  :). Love you 🌹🌹🌹

I hate what has happened to you guys over those k generics.  It makes me so damn angry.  It makes it so obvious the pharmaceutical companies don't care about the damage they do.  I know we all have our problems but that was so avoidable and no one did anything to help the situation  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

The only “good thing “ I can say about this is that I’ve stuck with clonazepam all this time. No more changes to another benzo, no supplements, no ADs, no gabapentin, nothing.

I’ve tried that fish oil that the eye doctor said I needed, but then I stopped because it’s krill oil and hard for me to swallow. Not as big as those big capsules Dan takes, but big enough.

The biggest mistake I ever made was changing from alprazolam to clonazepam. But I can’t go backwards now. Who knew that clonazepam would be such a huge target 🎯 for these drug makers.

Mary and Brad are driving this next Friday (2 days from now) from Sacramento to Corvallis, Oregon to watch a football game. I lived in Corvallis, Oregon from age 10 to age 21. Sure would like to go back there. Neatest college town I’ve ever been in. 🌹 🚂 🌶 Pepper

The only “good thing “ I can say about this is that I’ve stuck with clonazepam all this time. No more changes to another benzo, no supplements, no ADs, no gabapentin, nothing.

I’ve tried that fish oil that the eye doctor said I needed, but then I stopped because it’s krill oil and hard for me to swallow. Not as big as those big capsules Dan takes, but big enough.

The biggest mistake I ever made was changing from alprazolam to clonazepam. But I can’t go backwards now. Who knew that clonazepam would be such a huge target 🎯 for these drug makers.

Mary and Brad are driving this next Friday (2 days from now) from Sacramento to Corvallis, Oregon to watch a football game. I lived in Corvallis, Oregon from age 10 to age 21. Sure would like to go back there. Neatest college town I’ve ever been in. 🌹 🚂 🌶 Pepper

I lived in Williamsburg with College of William and Mary, that was a fabulous old town.  I loved living there, I was a teenager , lots to get in to.  :D

I lived in Williamsburg with College of William and Mary, that was a fabulous old town.  I loved living there, I was a teenager , lots to get in to.  :D

Mary, probably a silly thing thing to mention, but I will anyway. I got a job at the Oregon State University library. And I was used to the Dewey Decimal system as far as organizing books. But this huge library used the Library of Congress system instead. I guess I should step into one of the libraries around here and see if the still have books 📚 like they used to. Mostly, I’m just running Dan to the library to get CDs to copy.

Going to hurry up and get to the store. Rachel is coming on. And Lawrence after her. Talk to everyone tomorrow. 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜  me, as in I I or that flower I like 🌹 Dan 🚂, and my Pepper 🌶

Mary, probably a silly thing thing to mention, but I will anyway. I got a job at the Oregon State University library. And I was used to the Dewey Decimal system as far as organizing books. But this huge library used the Library of Congress system instead. I guess I should step into one of the libraries around here and see if the still have books 📚 like they used to. Mostly, I’m just running Dan to the library to get CDs to copy.

Going to hurry up and get to the store. Rachel is coming on. And Lawrence after her. Talk to everyone tomorrow. 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜  me, as in I I or that flower I like 🌹 Dan 🚂, and my Pepper 🌶

Lol, you enjoy Rachel, we are watching her opening as in most nights.  Sleep well II.  Luv ya 💜

Hi Everyone. I've been following the group off and on. I just want to say that I hope you all have a good day today. 💙💙💙

Gilly, I can see why you say “today,” because it’s 3:30 am where you are which means it’s Thursday in Wigan UK.

It’s 8:30 pm here where I am. 💜💜💜 (Dan is cooking.)

Good morning Stutt. I'm thinking of you and the mri of your heart that you have to get done and I'm wondering when you're doing it. I hope it's soon. How are you feeling? Does your heart feel right? I hope you don't get too lonely now that your daughter is not home. You mentioned once going back to work. I wonder if you're still spending so much time with your sister and if she's getting better. I hope you have a good day today with not too many waves. Hell, what a wave I had yesterday, you can't imagine. At night it let up, then I read the valley's propaganda post in bed and I felt reassured. That post has saved me from depression so many times, there's so much info there not only about holding but also about this process, the symptoms etc. Take care Stutt. It's getting darker here. Summer is over.

Good morning Stutt. I'm thinking of you and the mri of your heart that you have to get done and I'm wondering when you're doing it. I hope it's soon. How are you feeling? Does your heart feel right? I hope you don't get too lonely now that your daughter is not home. You mentioned once going back to work. I wonder if you're still spending so much time with your sister and if she's getting better. I hope you have a good day today with not too many waves. Hell, what a wave I had yesterday, you can't imagine. At night it let up, then I read the valley's propaganda post in bed and I felt reassured. That post has saved me from depression so many times, there's so much info there not only about holding but also about this process, the symptoms etc. Take care Stutt. It's getting darker here. Summer is over.

Good morning Vali l am in a rush this morning so l will respond better tomorrow.l know this is hard however keep the faith my lovely.lt takes so much time to see an improvement so do what you must to keep your spirits up.

Keep reading the prop message and remember this too shall pass.

. speak tomorrow.love to you.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Final l will answer you tomorrow my love yes l eyeball my cuts.l will explain why tomorrow l hope you have a better day honey.love to you.

Intend you are doing everything right however sadly all these changes are taking their toll.l know this is so hard however you are getting there.One day at a time.love to you and Dan.

Twiny l will be checking at the port however l think l will be wasting my time.You keep your chin up honey.love you my lST.

Suzy keep on keeping on sweetheart.We can only do our best.Remember to not react to the anxiety.love you.

Gilly hang in there my lovely.Sending you my healing hugs.

. Esperanza get your ass back here and let us know how you are.love you my hillbilly friend.

Hi everyone!

Stut thanl you I am going to hang your posts on my wall! That way when i get the anxiety, Ill read them. Hehe. Hpw are you feeling! I hope your dog is ok. I didnt know their was anything wrong with him. I had my cat fot 17 years. I lost her a couple months ago. Losing a pet is the most painful thing ibe ever felt. I love animals much.  I really hope all is well eith youm I was eyeballing my cuts for a while too. So bad. Im on track now. I.hope.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. I am thinking of you all. Kerp fighting.  :smitten:

Ok mm what is a hen. It is driving me crazy!  :o

Well, since Stut named me that, I assume it's an Irish female chicken .  Now that might get my name changed.  She always calls me a new name when I say something she thinks is particularly dumb  :2funny:  needless to say, I have had my fair share of names....she gives no slack for benzo brain or only a little knowledge of 🇮🇪 Ireland, so be careful what you say to her.  :D

😳😳😳😳😳I got nothing.🤔An Irish female chicken 😭😂. Just Irish female chickens? 🤓Up and Adam lady Mary you buck eejit 😍. Will be on tomorrow.Love you my lady Mary hen buck eejit.Xo

Hey TT, missing you, but totally understand.  YES, a wonderful Christmas present 🎁!!

Love you, MM.  💜💜💜💜

Hey MM, Missing you too!  Sorry about those peepers of yours.  :(

Watching the news it's getting interesting..  ::)

I think your doc will let you hold, you're not a red flag. You've been tapering and she knows that. Sometimes you just need a breather and a time to regroup and let your body catch up with all the cuts. It sucks how you can be going along with the taper and not doing so bad and then wham the ax comes down. It can be so disheartening I know first hand girlfriend. Hang in there I think a break for the sake of your body and mind will do you good.

Love you,

TT

[20...]