The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi MM, i eas wondering what the heck you were doing yesterdaym i was going to tell you to get of and rest your eyes. I probably would have done the same thing. Rest those eyes!! Love dd

Hi bill, i am sorry you are struggling. This is so hard living this way. I hope your sx stsrt to subside. You may be a ehole different person tomoorow in a window. I hope so. Love dd

Stutt thanks for your kind words. I hope you're managing to get some time for yourself despite caring for your sister and helping your daughter. How's your cut treating you?  Are you holding for three months? I hope you're getting better.

Azbill I'm sorry you seem to be back in a wave. It's funny how you and me have exactly the same symptoms. I hope you get windows again.

I hope everyone is getting better and better. I can't read everything but I pop in to read when I can. Gnight.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish no l am staying off the floor thankfully.There have been a few close calls but caught them on time.l don't think anyone can even begin to imagine the nature of benzo withdrawal.I am sorry you are still getting this as well honey however good for you going out and living your life the best you can.Not easy honey but we have no choice in the matter.l really hope you have a lessening off the symptoms soon my love.Give Rich a hug from me.love you my lST.

Morning Bill l am sorry you are having an increase in symptoms l know it could be the generic change however it could be just a wave from the cuts.lt is so hard to tell however as much as you don't want to hold perhaps it is your best course of action.l think when we get lower we want to just get it over with but a short hold may make everything easier in the long run.We are here no matter what you decide to do.love to you.

Morning Vali l am doing ok very up and down however that has always been my pattern.No l think l held for about 2 months l never have stuck with a schedule l usually just go with my gut.l will be holding until around November then l will creep off.l hope you are feeling better honey?l also hope work is manageable? love to you and your daughter.

Morning Suzanne l don't know what that is but l am in😘.You set it up and l will be there.l really hope you have a lot less anxiety today.Get those games out.Stop being hard on yourself honey we do what we can and that's enough for now.love you.

Morning Esperanza politics don't interest me never has but it doesn't take a genius to spot the deceit and corruption.l get enough lies thrown at me to even be bothered to watch people being paid large amounts of money to do it.l hope you see an improvement soon honey.love you my hillbilly friend.

Morning Hen l really hope those eyes of yours improve.l know it is having a profound effect on your mood.Keep resting them and hopefully it will pass.love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

You two are hillarious!  ;D

We had good times here DD before everyone fell apart ☹️..mm loved when I insulted her and drove her crazy with riddles  :laugh: :laugh:.. It was all in fun and we laughed a lot! At one time Stut was marrying ( pretend of course) Mary's brother in law and we were designing her wedding dress 😂😂..I had really great ideas for the dress like a big banner across the butt that said LHSG, we were bridesmaids :2funny: :2funny:.. oh the good ol days 😂😂

I insist on believing we will have fun like that again which for me, of course, no riddles, but DD and FH and GP maybe great riddle people.  We annoyed a few people laughing and taking up so many pages, but we managed to help them and still laugh.  Laughing makes me feel better, truly.  I think it releases endorphins  :laugh:

Mm..I totally agree with you about laughing. Even though we are going through this crap I believe laughing can lift the mood.  :smitten: hoping your eyes are hurting less.  :- dd

Hi Stut!

I am sorry you you aren't feeling well. Did you fall? I hope not. Omg. I guess we just keep pushing through this together. Better days are ahead for all of us. Love dd

Softball is like baseball but the ball is bigger. Maybe someday we can. We will stick to jokes for now...lol  :laugh:

Stutt you're SO near the end, I'm so excited for you! Yes, work is manageable. My symptoms are lessening. My brain can focus more. The fear now is less, though still there, and I have wonderful days of enjoying depression and /or crushing fatigue. I'll take this over the terror anytime. I'm also starting to have days of almost being normal and for that I praise the lord. My daughter has started to play saxophone and take classes here at home. I'm so elated to get back at my noisy obnoxious neighbors. I'd start playing myself if it weren't for this terrible headache.

I hope everyone in this group keeps getting better and better.

Gilly, in case you're reading, your hydrangea is doing fine. I have to transplant her soon, but I first have to buy her acid soil. She's very picky I've been told in the nursery.

Hi Everyone,

Had such a tough day yesterday but today has started better.  I wbwn have slept in broken ways over the past 4 nights, which is amazing.  Doesnt always guarantee a good say but maybe will be cumulative because been so sleep deprived.  I also feel better after I make small cuts so I'm keeping track of that. 

I seem to have this pattern of feeling close to the bring of giving up and then things will shift.  I had reas somewhere on the site that sometimes a window follows great pain and that pain can indicate healing.  Quite the opposite of most things I've experienced on life. 

I hope all of you, Stut, Trishy, Mary, Bill, Suzanne, Intend, Guinea Pig, ValiumNoMore and Espy are doing decently.  Sorry if I've missed some names.  I have appreciated your support and was so pulled inward yesterday. 

A collective community can do amazing things for each other. 

Hi Everyone,

Had such a tough day yesterday but today has started better.  I wbwn have slept in broken ways over the past 4 nights, which is amazing.  Doesnt always guarantee a good say but maybe will be cumulative because been so sleep deprived.  I also feel better after I make small cuts so I'm keeping track of that. 

I seem to have this pattern of feeling close to the bring of giving up and then things will shift.  I had reas somewhere on the site that sometimes a window follows great pain and that pain can indicate healing.  Quite the opposite of most things I've experienced on life. 

I hope all of you, Stut, Trishy, Mary, Bill, Suzanne, Intend, Guinea Pig, ValiumNoMore and Espy are doing decently.  Sorry if I've missed some names.  I have appreciated your support and was so pulled inward yesterday. 

A collective community can do amazing things for each other.

Thank you Final Healing. I'm so sure you'll heal. Sleep is so important isn't it? I hope your husband is doing a bit better. You seem to be having some nice windows and I'm so happy for you. VNM.

Hi Everyone. I'm really struggling with a very nasty depression wave. Trying to hold on. Has anyone got any advice/encouragement? I would be so grateful.

Thank you VNM. 

My husband is still working on his balance and it will take some months.  It's getting better for him though we are not sure about how much hearing he will get back.  He has some but it could remain the same or heal. 

Yes, I seem to get some windows, some are dirtier than others and they are a welcome break from the days of depression and despair. 

Really tired though and still feel vulnerable about going out but am going to try for a walk around the block today. 

Does your Valium make you tired?  Clonzapam is sedating (except when I need it for sleep!), which makes it hard to do stuff. 

I stopped coffee last summer but am thinking of maybe trying a sip of decaf one day. 

Hope your daughter blows up a storm with her saxophone.

Hi Everyone. I'm really struggling with a very nasty depression wave. Trying to hold on. Has anyone got any advice/encouragement? I would be so grateful.

Hi Gilly.,

I know hou have been through a recent stressful time and that always shakes up my nervous system when it happens.  I too have struggled with depression over the past week but it did shift.

I know these waves come and go and they seem to take their course.  I tend to talk to call people and cry with them.  I also watch tv or movies even if commonly half present. 

I find the depression does shift eventually. 

You can get through this. 

FH

Thank you VNM. 

My husband is still working on his balance and it will take some months.  It's getting better for him though we are not sure about how much hearing he will get back.  He has some but it could remain the same or heal. 

Yes, I seem to get some windows, some are dirtier than others and they are a welcome break from the days of depression and despair. 

Really tired though and still feel vulnerable about going out but am going to try for a walk around the block today. 

Does your Valium make you tired?  Clonzapam is sedating (except when I need it for sleep!), which makes it hard to do stuff. 

I stopped coffee last summer but am thinking of maybe trying a sip of decaf one day. 

Hope your daughter blows up a storm with her saxophone.

Final, Valium made me sleepy when on it but since June 18th when my taper went wrong and I went into acute wd, I was never sleepy. Now thankfully I'm not in terror all day anymore but I'm depressed and tired but I have longer windows from that too. It's not enough to make me sleep at night. Those days are gone. I'm in withdrawal now. I know I wouldn't sleep at all if it weren't for the trazodone. I hope your hubby recovers his hearing.

HI Gilly. Remember that some days are really bad and then there will be an ok day, and remember we're here waiting through the bad days just until an ok day shows up. Today all you need to do is wait for a better day and please know that it will come. Can you find any distraction?

Thank you so much, FH and VNM, I'm watching tv. I'm supposed to be making the evening meal. I will probably be able to do it, but everything is so difficult. Waiting for bf to come back from work.

I will try to distract and keep in mind that things do change, though this is a long wave.

Thank you for your support.  Gilly xxx 💙

Hi everyone! Fh..i am glad you are feeling a bit better. Sometimes i have days of anxiety and panic. Then some depression. Yesterday i felt the depression bad. Today i feel ok. Except my back feels stiff and achy. But i hat the depression. Zero interest in anything. Glad you are taking a walk. I just took one. I have to lay down with the heating pad. Glad hubby is getting better.

Vali amd gilly...i am sorry your feeling the depression. I get ot on and off. It will lift. It really im strange what our body goes thru while healing itself. Crazy.  :o

Gilly I am a TV addict, I have the TV on literally all day except when I'm teaching. I have a TV in every room. I cook with the TV on. I don't know how I would be making it through this WD without watching television all day or at least having it in the background.

We do what we can to get through, Vali. My Auntie had "bad nerves" and she always had the tv on. My Mum can't drive without the radio on. I think these things "fill in the cracks" so that at least some of our brain is distracted.

I am pleased to hear about my hyacinth! A plant with my name in sunny Spain! Yes, acid soil will keep that bright pink colour. Nice one!  :thumbsup:

Lots of Love.  Gilly xxx 💙

SO I saw my doctor today. I thought I was going to taper, but to my surprise he wants me to hold until December. I can't say I'm not relieved. I had nightmares all last night about tapering again.

I trust this Pdoc, he seems to be working with me very well.

As much as I want to get off this med, I know (as this is my second attempt) that it can't be too fast. So I kind of have mixed feelinings...sad cause I want OFF klonopin, but relieved I can relax for a few months.

[e3...]