Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hard day today.  Got some sleep but had physical symptoms of head pressure and muscle aches. 

Things seem to rotate in benzo wirhdrawal.  Either its physical or mental or both. 

I can only admit this here but I called a detox place just to see what they offered.  I know it's not the right solution but I felt like I had to take some action.  Wish there was a place to go and heal. 

Hard day today.  Got some sleep but had physical symptoms of head pressure and muscle aches. 

Things seem to rotate in benzo wirhdrawal.  Either its physical or mental or both. 

I can only admit this here but I called a detox place just to see what they offered.  I know it's not the right solution but I felt like I had to take some action.  Wish there was a place to go and heal.

FH, we would all go with you if there was  :smitten: :smitten:

I know and it would be nice to have the company even in the middle of withdrawal.

I know and it would be nice to have the company even in the middle of withdrawal.

You say that now :laugh: :laugh:

Aww Mm,

I am so sorry your eyes are so bad. This is awful. I am praying for more cells. I really hope he does the procedure. I am really sorry you are feeling so awful  :-[

Love dd

Aww Mm,

I am so sorry your eyes are so bad. This is awful. I am praying for more cells. I really hope he does the procedure. I am really sorry you are feeling so awful  :-[

Love dd

Love you 2 DD, thanks for thinking of me  :smitten: :smitten:

Ok. This is a joke an ole friend told me. I think its cute.

There were two potato chips on top of a building. One jumped and the other one didnt.Why?

Awww..he must be adorable. He naps with u. Thst is so cute. I love animals. Whete i walk thete are ppl walking there dogs. Im slways talking to them and patting  them. Thete is this one dog snd he is a slow poke. His owner is wsy ahead off him. He is so vitem he just sniffs things and trots along taking his own sweet time. I wamt him!  :smitten: :smitten:

Awww..he must be adorable. He naps with u. Thst is so cute. I love animals. Whete i walk thete are ppl walking there dogs. Im slways talking to them and patting  them. Thete is this one dog snd he is a slow poke. His owner is wsy ahead off him. He is so vitem he just sniffs things and trots along taking his own sweet time. I wamt him!  :smitten: :smitten:

Animals are wonderful and they all have their own personality  :D :D

[b5...]