Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Despite another night of choppy sleep, (but at least some sleep), I'm okayish today.  Very tired from not sleeping two night before. 

Frustrated that I have no purpose in my life right now, and the days are long but I'm not super depressed. 

Going to attempt to load the ticker tape at some point. 

Maybe some household chores and a walk to the pharmacy. 

Blah, but okay.

Hope everyone is doing okay, decent or hanging in there.

I will be expecting to see that ticker pop up today  :D

Shopping always cures what ails you. It's what I live by.. There you've all been given the cure by Trishy. I shopped almost the whole day. Didn't buy a lot, was symtomatic with the chest discomfort but I didn't let it stop me. I'm tired of this wretched drug controlling my every move. I didn't buy a lot but it feels good to be out amongst the living. I also like the decorations in the stores now, all Fall and I love the fall.

Peace my people in benzo land,

TT❤️

Shopping always cures what ails you. It's what I live by.. There you've all been given the cure by Trishy. I shopped almost the whole day. Didn't buy a lot, was symtomatic with the chest discomfort but I didn't let it stop me. I'm tired of this wretched drug controlling my every move. I didn't buy a lot but it feels good to be out amongst the living. I also like the decorations in the stores now, all Fall and I love the fall.

TT❤️

Oh, so that must mean my purse is on the way, I'm sure , you wouldn't leave little blind MM sitting here without a new 👛 would you :D:laugh:

Despite another night of choppy sleep, (but at least some sleep), I'm okayish today.  Very tired from not sleeping two night before. 

Frustrated that I have no purpose in my life right now, and the days are long but I'm not super depressed. 

Blah, but okay.

I got a link but not the actual image on my profile.  Back to the drawing board. 

Blah, but okay.

I got a link but not the actual image on my profile.  Back to the drawing board. 

Truly, it took me a long time to get it 💜💜💜. But that little dog looks so much like mine and I wanted to put Slyding off benzo's, cause Sly is his name, I was just determined  :D. You will get it!!  :)

TT❤️

Oh, so that must mean my purse is on the way, I'm sure , you wouldn't leave little blind MM sitting here without a new 👛 would you :D:laugh:

No never it's on the way! Keep checking here at the LHSG for it  :2funny: :2funny:

Blah, but okay.

Truly, it took me a long time to get it 💜💜💜. But that little dog looks so much like mine and I wanted to put Slyding off benzo's, cause Sly is his name, I was just determined  :D. You will get it!!  :)

I couldn't get it and I tried  :idiot:  :laugh:

TT❤️

No never it's on the way! Keep checking here at the LHSG for it  :2funny: :2funny:

You are cruel TT, cruel  :P :P

Val, glad you are starting to stabilize a bit. Isn’t it so disheartening to not be able to stop people we love from jumping into the same trap we did? It is still hard for anyone to accept that doctors would give something so dangerous. Love, Espy

Blah, but okay.

I couldn't get it and I tried  :idiot:  :laugh:

You really are the only person worse than me on a computer and I am on an IPAD  :laugh: :laugh:

No, cousin, I am worse than any of you. I couldn’t even do my signature right. Espy

Lol,lol.  Oh my cousin.....we are all a mess and then there are these great computer people on here.  Now I will say, if I was on a computer and not IPad, I am better, but it's in another room and hasn't been turned on in a couple years.  :laugh: :laugh:  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

Hi everyone! Everyone sounds pretty good today  :)

How are your eyes MM?    :-[

Havent had time to catch up. Got a vad headache yesterday and felt like my brain was frozen. Hurt to think. Plus emotional for no reason! Angry and dont know why. This does suck. I.lost my positive. I havent used my computer in about 4 yrs.  ;D

No, cousin, I am worse than any of you. I couldn’t even do my signature right. Espy

Lol,lol.  Oh my cousin.....we are all a mess and then there are these great computer people on here.  Now I will say, if I was on a computer and not IPad, I am better, but it's in another room and hasn't been turned on in a couple years.  :laugh: :laugh:  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

what's a computer?  :laugh: :laugh: I'm technology challenged  :idiot::laugh:

Oh yes E, I remember when you could only pm until you figured out how to post  :laugh: :laugh:.. Oh the good ol benzo brained days  :2funny:

For those of you are new I used to do RIDDLE TUESDAY! TWO FOR TUESDAY RIDDLE DAY! MM loved it!! She couldn't get enough of my riddles!! Ok well that's not entirely true! She claims to hate RIDDLE TUESDAY but I think she rrrrrreallllyyyy loves it! :2funny: :2funny:

Havent had time to catch up. Got a vad headache yesterday and felt like my brain was frozen. Hurt to think. Plus emotional for no reason! Angry and dont know why. This does suck. I.lost my positive. I havent used my computer in about 4 yrs.  ;D

My eyes are still really bad.  I so hope Dr can do procedure , I really miss being able to see and eyes not feeling so weird.  It's hard to keep emotions under control when you are feeling so many different things.  I am totally in dumps between eyes and muscles  :(. I read your muscles are doing better, good for you.  I haven't used my computer  in a long time, it's just out of the way and my IPad is so convenient.  You'll get your positive back, and soon I'm sure  :D

Thanks MM, you always seem to hold it together. I always have my weakly freak outs. I hope the dr will do the procedure. They have to do something you need to see. I have been using my phone. Easier that way.  At least i can be comfortable. The muscles are a little better.  But i could wake up tomorrow with it back. Now my feet tingle and thump with feelings of pulses  in the soles. Going to lose my mind.  :o love dd

My eyes are still really bad.  I so hope Dr can do procedure , I really miss being able to see and eyes not feeling so weird.  It's hard to keep emotions under control when you are feeling so many different things.  I am totally in dumps between eyes and muscles  :(. I read your muscles are doing better, good for you.  I haven't used my computer  in a long time, it's just out of the way and my IPad is so convenient.  You'll get your positive back, and soon I'm sure  :D

Mary, you deserve to get some relief for your eyes and muscles.  I'm so sorry you are in the dumps and I know how scary it can be to feel your eyes aren't working the way you want. 

I too hope your doctor can do the procedure very soon.  I am in your corner as well as everyone here. 

Thinking of you tonight. 

Mary

So sorry you’re feeling bad and have eye issues.  I can tell you’re not feeling that great and we all can relate in our own ways.  I may be wrong but did your eyes get bad kinda suddenly?  Is that the way this issue works?  I think I said before that withdrawal really affects my eyes, If my glasses get the slightest dirty it drives me crazy, and I am constantly having a hard time seeing..  I imagine it’s probably making the issue worse for you too, so it might be more important for you to get the procedure as soon as you can.  I hope you can get it done soon.

Remember things will improve as you continue your taper and get off these things.  One day at a time!

BB

Mary, you deserve to get some relief for your eyes and muscles.  I'm so sorry you are in the dumps and I know how scary it can be to feel your eyes aren't working the way you want. 

I too hope your doctor can do the procedure very soon.  I am in your corner as well as everyone here. 

Thinking of you tonight.

Aww, thank you FH.  I hope he can do procedure now too.  Having to see like this for any longer will just suck.  Thanks for thinking of me.  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

Mary, I just can’t imagine how hard it is to go down this road again. What you went through with your eyes last year, should be a once in a lifetime, no never in a lifetime experience. Eye care is, from what I have heard, very state of the art, now. Unlike, other medical disciplines, whose names I need not mention. Love you, dear friend. Espy

Trishy, our campaign is doing well and we will have no problem covering the cost of personal IT assistants for the technologically impaired. I just love my guy!!!!👨🏻‍🏫 Submit your invoices to Mary, folks! And remember to Always stay at Espy’s hotels, when travel needs arise! Love you all!

Mary, I just can’t imagine how hard it is to go down this road again. What you went through with your eyes last year, should be a once in a lifetime, no never in a lifetime experience. Eye care is, from what I have heard, very state of the art, now. Unlike, other medical disciplines, whose names I need not mention. Love you, dear friend. Espy

Espy, it is one of the things they tell you after the cataract surgery, it is not rare, far from it.  It happens 50 % of the time  :(. But they do say, this next procedure should be one in a lifetime and very simple.  I think I have 3 things going on, benzo eyes, very dry eyes, and the cells are forming.

The perfect storm.  I just hope like hell, there are enough cells he is willing to do procedure.  If not, I have to wait  :(. Which will be so disappointing  :-\ :-\.    Love you Cousin, thanks for worrying about me , Mary 💜💜💜

[cb...]