Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hark what's that I hear👂.. Someone wants a riddle 😃.. Those peepers of yours mm must surely be bad bc you missed so my posts teasing you the other day!  :laugh: I shall look back at the posting and direct you to the page# that they were on :laugh: :laugh:

Read page 3896 mm you'll see my riddle posts but first put these on👓🤓.. Much better now go read! :2funny: :2funny:

All kidding aside though I really do hope your eyes are somewhat better. I had a tough day with my heart and chest weirdness sensations 😜

Hark what's that I hear👂.. Someone wants a riddle 😃.. Those peepers of yours mm must surely be bad bc you missed so my posts teasing you the other day!  :laugh: I shall look back at the posting and direct you to the page# that they were on :laugh: :laugh:

I must have missed it or would have called you Trishy the Traitor days ago .  DD brought up riddles today and I knew you were up to mischief  >:(  ;D

I must have missed it or would have called you Trishy the Traitor days ago .  DD brought up riddles today and I knew you were up to mischief  >:(  ;D

Go to page 3896 and you'll see what I wrote.. Also look above I posted two things to you :laugh: :laugh:

No, cousin, I am worse than any of you. I couldn’t even do my signature right. Espy

Lol,lol.  Oh my cousin.....we are all a mess and then there are these great computer people on here.  Now I will say, if I was on a computer and not IPad, I am better, but it's in another room and hasn't been turned on in a couple years.  :laugh: :laugh:  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

what's a computer?  :laugh: :laugh: I'm technology challenged  :idiot::laugh:

Oh yes E, I remember when you could only pm until you figured out how to post  :laugh: :laugh:.. Oh the good ol benzo brained days  :2funny:

Lol, lol.  I missed that.......it may be good we are on Long Hold or we might heal before we can do the easiest things on here  ;D:laugh:

You two are hillarious!  ;D

We had good times here DD before everyone fell apart ☹️..mm loved when I insulted her and drove her crazy with riddles  :laugh: :laugh:.. It was all in fun and we laughed a lot! At one time Stut was marrying ( pretend of course) Mary's brother in law and we were designing her wedding dress 😂😂..I had really great ideas for the dress like a big banner across the butt that said LHSG, we were bridesmaids :2funny: :2funny:.. oh the good ol days 😂😂

No, cousin, I am worse than any of you. I couldn’t even do my signature right. Espy

Lol,lol.  Oh my cousin.....we are all a mess and then there are these great computer people on here.  Now I will say, if I was on a computer and not IPad, I am better, but it's in another room and hasn't been turned on in a couple years.  :laugh: :laugh:  LY, Mary 💜💜💜💜

what's a computer?  :laugh: :laugh: I'm technology challenged  :idiot::laugh:

Oh yes E, I remember when you could only pm until you figured out how to post  :laugh: :laugh:.. Oh the good ol benzo brained days  :2funny:

Lol, lol.  I missed that.......it may be good we are on Long Hold or we might heal before we can do the easiest things on here  ;D:laugh:

Omg Mary read down further on that page about the riddles! 🤣🤣

We had good times here DD before everyone fell apart ☹️..mm loved when I insulted her and drove her crazy with riddles  :laugh: :laugh:.. It was all in fun and we laughed a lot! At one time Stut was marrying ( pretend of course) Mary's brother in law and we were designing her wedding dress 😂😂..I had really great ideas for the dress like a big banner across the butt that said LHSG, we were bridesmaids :2funny: :2funny:.. oh the good ol days 😂😂

I insist on believing we will have fun like that again which for me, of course, no riddles, but DD and FH and GP maybe great riddle people.  We annoyed a few people laughing and taking up so many pages, but we managed to help them and still laugh.  Laughing makes me feel better, truly.  I think it releases endorphins  :laugh:

I insist on believing we will have fun like that again which for me, of course, no riddles, but DD and FH and GP maybe great riddle people.  We annoyed a few people laughing and taking up so many pages, but we managed to help them and still laugh.  Laughing makes me feel better, truly.  I think it releases endorphins  :laugh:

I agree laughing is essential in this process or we'd all really go crazy! I'll repost what I said to you on page 3986 since you are sight challenged at the moment ;D

For those of you are new I used to do RIDDLE TUESDAY! TWO FOR TUESDAY RIDDLE DAY! MM loved it!! She couldn't get enough of my riddles!! Ok well that's not entirely true! She claims to hate RIDDLE TUESDAY but I think she rrrrrreallllyyyy loves it! :2funny: :2funny:

No She Doesn't, believe me!! :idiot:

For those of you are new I used to do RIDDLE TUESDAY! TWO FOR TUESDAY RIDDLE DAY! MM loved it!! She couldn't get enough of my riddles!! Ok well that's not entirely true! She claims to hate RIDDLE TUESDAY but I think she rrrrrreallllyyyy loves it! :2funny: :2funny:

It was this MM and one other one before it 😂

No She Doesn't, believe me!! :idiot:

Aha so you saw it! 😂

MM it's TUESDAY  :D... You know what I'm thinking?? :D:laugh:

This one was first 😂

I love your verbiage under avatar, and it's why I hate riddles  :laugh:

:2funny: :2funny: you kill me mm!

II, why are you not posting.  I hope you aren't feeling terrible.  I am struggling but trying to talk and keep up some .  Need to hear from you my friend, MM.

II, why are you not posting.  I hope you aren't feeling terrible.  I am struggling but trying to talk and keep up some .  Need to hear from you my friend, MM.

I have been reading along here MM for a week maybe? So why haven’t I been posting then? I’m not feeling “terrible,” but have the same problems I’ve had for quite some time.

We had 4 days here with Blake’s car in our garage on lifts, and then he became so upset that I had to go out there and literally tell him to “knock it off!” He wanted to jump his car with our car which wasn’t possible. We had been warned about that when we bought the car. He drained his battery by leaving the back hatch open with the radio blaring and the car not moving. That will drain anyone’s battery.

So we got that resolved, and then that night, Mary came into town and came over here to “visit with us” and do a grant on my computer. I think I’m repeating myself, but oh well. I thought for sure she would mess up my computer again, but she really didn’t this time. Somehow, her email got added to my email, and I just edited it out.

We were going out to dinner that night, but when we got over there,  she had ordered a pizza so we had that instead. Then I had to rush to the grocery store. Brad and she came together so he spent that day with his adult kids. Apparently, when he came back to her house here, he told her he wanted to break up. So a constant repeating of Brad, Brad, Brad, and then a call from her the next morning that he wanted to break up.

They were giving it 4 months in Sacramento, and he was just convinced that it wasn't working out as she tracks his every move on her iPhone. I couldn’t do that if my life depended on it because I am a true tech dummy.

So they got back on Sunday night and who knows what they did. But on Monday we went to a movie I’ve been wanting to see, and while we were gone she had called. Apparently Brad is what I call a spoiled brat as she’s afraid to talk when he’s around. But she called the next morning which was yesterday, and seems like more weird things going on.

Instead of that Tesla they were considering, he bought her a used Mercedes for cash to avoid anymore $$ going out of his accounts. The value of it is @$10,000, but it’s a good looking car. As for the weird stuff, on Monday, he came home saying he’d been swimming at his gym and jumped in the shower after telling her he’d taken a shower at the gym. So while he was in the shower, she went out to his car and looked in his gym bag, and there was his bathing suit all dry and folded as it had not been used.

Tomorrow is my doctors appointment and I have some very good questions to ask him.

I was reading about your eyes, and I think you have what is known as  posterior capsular opacification. I researched this and it seems that some cells that are supposed to support the newly implanted lense grow and cloud your vision. But the repair is supposed to be quick for a well trained ophthalmologist. At this point, I wouldn’t wait for an optometrist to tell me to wait for your eye or eyes to grow more cells; I’d just get this over with.

I have been reading along here MM for a week maybe? So why haven’t I been posting then? I’m not feeling “terrible,” but have the same problems I’ve had for quite some time.

We had 4 days here with Blake’s car in our garage on lifts, and then he became so upset that I had to go out there and literally tell him to “knock it off!” He wanted to jump his car with our car which wasn’t possible. We had been warned about that when we bought the car. He drained his battery by leaving the back hatch open with the radio blaring and the car not moving. That will drain anyone’s battery.

So we got that resolved, and then that night, Mary came into town and came over here to “visit with us” and do a grant on my computer. I think I’m repeating myself, but oh well. I thought for sure she would mess up my computer again, but she really didn’t this time. Somehow, her email got added to my email, and I just edited it out.

We were going out to dinner that night, but when we got over there,  she had ordered a pizza so we had that instead. Then I had to rush to the grocery store. Brad and she came together so he spent that day with his adult kids. Apparently, when he came back to her house here, he told her he wanted to break up. So a constant repeating of Brad, Brad, Brad, and then a call from her the next morning that he wanted to break up.

They were giving it 4 months in Sacramento, and he was just convinced that it wasn't working out as she tracks his every move on her iPhone. I couldn’t do that if my life depended on it because I am a true tech dummy.

So they got back on Sunday night and who knows what they did. But on Monday we went to a movie I’ve been wanting to see, and while we were gone she had called. Apparently Brad is what I call a spoiled brat as she’s afraid to talk when he’s around. But she called the next morning which was yesterday, and seems like more weird things going on.

Instead of that Tesla they were considering, he bought her a used Mercedes for cash to avoid anymore $$ going out of his accounts. The value of it is @$10,000, but it’s a good looking car. As for the weird stuff, on Monday, he came home saying he’d been swimming at his gym and jumped in the shower after telling her he’d taken a shower at the gym. So while he was in the shower, she went out to his car and looked in his gym bag, and there was his bathing suit all dry and folded as it had not been used.

Tomorrow is my doctors appointment and I have some very good questions to ask him.

I was reading about your eyes, and I think you have what is known as  posterior capsular opacification. I researched this and it seems that some cells that are supposed to support the newly implanted lense grow and cloud your vision. But the repair is supposed to be quick for a well trained ophthalmologist. At this point, I wouldn’t wait for an optometrist to tell me to wait for your eye or eyes to grow more cells; I’d just get this over with.

You are exactly right about my eyes, I am hoping he will do procedure, my reg eye Dr says it isn't bad enough yet but the cells are definitely growing + benzo eyes+dry eye, and I struggle to see.  It's miserable, I know you know that.  I am really getting good with the damn drops though  :)

I am so jealous of your doctor, just to have someone that understands what we are living through.

I'm sure you have seen the mess on the Teva Group, I feel so bad for them.  It must be raising their anxiety through the roof.

I hope you didn't take any crap from Blake.

Surely after finding Brad's swimming suit dry, she saved a little dignity, packed up and left with the 🚗.  It's so obvious it isn't working.  Fights, worrying, following, complete untrust, what does she think there is worth saving?  I just don't want her driving you crazy.

How is Dan , the man? 🚂🚂🚂 and beautiful little 🌶 Pepper.  I am so glad you got to go to a movie.

Both the movies I want to see come out the 20th.  Are you a Downton Abbey fan? 

I hope you aren't feeling awful.  This sucks so much.  Between eyes and muscles, it's just been a depressing time.  I really hope the eye Dr thinks it's time to do the laser surgery.  Just being able to see halfway decent would change my whole outlook 👀.  Love you II, want to hear all about discussion with Dr .  I am always here if you want to talk.  Love you very much, MM 🌹🌹🌹🌹🍁🍁

You are exactly right about my eyes, I am hoping he will do procedure, my reg eye Dr says it isn't bad enough yet but the cells are definitely growing + benzo eyes+dry eye, and I struggle to see.  It's miserable, I know you know that.  I am really getting good with the damn drops though  :)

I am so jealous of your doctor, just to have someone that understands what we are living through.

I'm sure you have seen the mess on the Teva Group, I feel so bad for them.  It must be raising their anxiety through the roof.

I hope you didn't take any crap from Blake.

Surely after finding Brad's swimming suit dry, she saved a little dignity, packed up and left with the 🚗.  It's so obvious it isn't working.  Fights, worrying, following, complete untrust, what does she think there is worth saving?  I just don't want her driving you crazy.

How is Dan , the man? 🚂🚂🚂 and beautiful little 🌶 Pepper.  I am so glad you got to go to a movie.

Both the movies I want to see come out the 20th.  Are you a Downton Abbey fan? 

I hope you aren't feeling awful.  This sucks so much.  Between eyes and muscles, it's just been a depressing time.  I really hope the eye Dr thinks it's time to do the laser surgery.  Just being able to see halfway decent would change my whole outlook 👀.  Love you II, want to hear all about discussion with Dr .  I am always here if you want to talk.  Love you very much, MM 🌹🌹🌹🌹🍁🍁

MM,

I’m no ophthalmologist, but I sure hope the one you’re seeing will get this right. Supposed to be an easy fix so it should be over quick. I’ve been to two optometrists since I’ve had this small cataract in my right eye, and both have said to wait till one can’t see hardly anything out of the affected eye. I use both eyes so that would be hard.

Dans uncle worked for the fire department in Los Angeles for years, and he had to change a tire on a fire truck. The jack that he used was huge just like the trucks and the tires, and the jack slipped and literally scooped his left eye out of his socket. He wore a pirates patch over that eye for years and still worked for them and drove everywhere. So it’s possible, but definitely not ideal.

I’m good with the drops too, but right now, they feel like they are irritating both eyes. I find that a good rinse in the shower is the best way to help that so I’m taking  one here in a minute. Been babysitting beans all day while watching MSNBC.

Oh yes, my doctor gets this. He’s so booked with new patients every time I go. I’m going to start the session by making the next appointment first as those receptionists fill up his schedule while we’re in his room.

I have seen the Teva Group. Have thought of replying, but I suppose it could be true. If decisions are made at the corporate level, then those are coming from Israel and not here in the US. Late summer has passed so it’s really just wait and see.

Blake has calmed down now, and no, I didn’t let him push me around. It’s no fun to have had that car in our garage for 4 days, but’s it’s over now, and he seems fine. He’s working with his dad who is a master plumber so he’s decided to go through that program also. In mining engineering, they have to know a lot of plumbing so it will work out. He came Tuesday night to replace some of Dans gloves that he uses for painting large pieces of wood and to pick up his mail.

Mary’s still undecided about Brad even after the swimming suit being dry. Feels like he lied for no reason, but holding out for some big job with the California Medical Association. Then she says she might get her own place there.

Dan is fine so far. I’m always on top of his medications and what he eats. It’s the blood sugar I watch. Pepper is still my silly little black cat. Runs around the house like crazy when I first get up and again at night. I finally got that plant planted. I sure hope it’s ok. It’s meant for a place like Arizona so I sure don’t know why anyone sells it here, but we got the right soil at Home Depot and froze it before using it. Not taking chances this time as far as getting those bugs flying around. So far, so good. I just couldn’t stand the idea of killing it by throwing it away. It’s a living thing also.

The movie we saw on Monday was a dark one at the art film place. About the imprisonments of the Irish convicts by the British on Tasmania in the early 1800s.

Last Thursday we finally saw The Art of Racing in the Rain. Best movie I’ve seen in the longest time. The book was a bestseller for about a year. Author is Garth Stein. They showed previews of Downtown Abbey so we might see it.

Will definitely keep you posted about what the doc says. Now into that shower. Love you my friend!

II, Dan 🚂 and Pepper 🌶.  ☀️🌟

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish still suffering honey?l really hope this eases off a little for you.l see riddle Tuesday is coming back.Thank God maybe Mary will stop badgering me now 😉. Thinking of you my twin.love you my lST.

Morning Final as long as it is only a thought regarding detox.Never a good solution in my opinion.l know this sucks however it could always be worse.l hope your husband is improving? love to you.

Morning Suzanne are you the riddle master now? Mary loves them so remember to store them up for Tuesday.You never said why did the chip not jump? love you.

Morning Esperanza l don't think you should be handing out money willy nilly honestly you are going to be done for fraud.l am going to have to take over as treasurer to stop this continuing.Now keep your nose clean until we get you in office then you can do whatever the hell you like 😂. love you my hillbilly friend.

Morning Intend well l think Brad Brad Brad is not the one or anywhere near the one.If there is no trust what is the point.l think it is time for Mary to go go go.love you my lovely friend.

Morning Vali l hope you are doing ok.l know this takes time for things to settle down however it will settle down.l do believe when and if you resume your taper fear will be your biggest obstacle.I do think if you go very slowly with long holds you will be grand.Anyway it's in the future so for now just hold and see what happens.love to you.

Morning Bill glad to hear you are feeling better on the lower doses.l won't say easier because nothing about this is easy.l myself haven't found lower doses any different so l would say to everyone don't look too far into the future and just take it as it comes.l hope you continue to feel ok Bill.love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Lady Mary am l missing something here l thought you were told your eyes didn't merit the treatment?l hope you do get them done but try not to pin your hopes on it.l will try to get on later.love you hen.X

Stut, Stut, I'm here...... :(. Overhere :)

Well honey what's going on with these eyes?Are they no better?

No, and Joe was so funny, I stayed on too much yesterday.  I am hard headed.  I think the Cymbalta is really helping his mood.  He has been hilarious last couple of days and I had just missed everyone so much, I stayed on  :(    How's the move going?

[1d...]