Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Stut, Stut, I'm here...... :(. Overhere :)

Well honey what's going on with these eyes?Are they no better?

No, and Joe was so funny, I stayed on too much yesterday.  I am hard headed.  I think the Cymbalta is really helping his mood.  He has been hilarious last couple of days and I had just missed everyone so much, I stayed on  :(    How's the move going?

I know l love it when he's on form have to say l miss our Can't he's hilarious even though sometimes it takes a while to decipher what he is saying 😂.

Honestly the move is going smoothly better than l thought it would.The house is almost spotless l am cleaning the cooker today not my favourite job but has to be done.My sil has been very good at lifting all the heavier stuff and cleaning l tell you she has got herself a good one there.We wanted to get everything done before the weekend so we could spend the weekend together doing nice things so fingers crossed we will manage it

What's been going on here l see riddle Tuesday is back woohoo 🎊.l am sure your delighted.Did you get your chair?

No, and Joe was so funny, I stayed on too much yesterday.  I am hard headed.  I think the Cymbalta is really helping his mood.  He has been hilarious last couple of days and I had just missed everyone so much, I stayed on  :(    How's the move going?

I know l love it when he's on form have to say l miss our Can't he's hilarious even though sometimes it takes a while to decipher what he is saying 😂.

Honestly the move is going smoothly better than l thought it would.The house is almost spotless l am cleaning the cooker today not my favourite job but has to be done.My sil has been very good at lifting all the heavier stuff and cleaning l tell you she has got herself a good one there.We wanted to get everything done before the weekend so we could spend the weekend together doing nice things so fingers crossed we will manage it

What's been going on here l see riddle Tuesday is back woohoo 🎊.l am sure your delighted.Did you get your chair?

Yes, now my muscles are trying to get use to it.  Been a rough week.  Glad the move is going well.

Oatmeal on the way!!

Yes, now my muscles are trying to get use to it.  Been a rough week.  Glad the move is going well.

Oatmeal on the way!!

I know you have honey l wish you would get a break.l know l have a lot more physical pain but nothing like yours.Eat your porridge my love and enjoy it.X

Hi Stut missed you!

He was a wise potato chip. I dont think mm likes riddles. Tt stiring up.mischief!!! Hehe  :smitten:

Awe Suzanne she loves them 😉. Keeps her on her toes.How are you honey any more settled? Missed you too.😘.X

Hi Stut missed you!

He was a wise potato chip. I dont think mm likes riddles. Tt stiring up.mischief!!! Hehe  :smitten:

Awe Suzanne she loves them 😉. Keeps her on her toes.How are you honey any more settled? Missed you too.😘.X

No, she hates them!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: I will let DD and TT play :D

I am doing alot better. Just trying to get a handle on.my emotions. I still have physical stuff but it seems better. Lots of anxiety and worry. I am trying to catch myself when It starts and tell myself to stop. Maybe if i do that long enough it will stop. Lol Its like a twinge in your stomach like someone just scared u that feeling the it snowballs. It just happens all day. I know it makes no sense.  I am sorry you are in pain. I know how awful it is. I hate that we have to go through this. Keeping my fingers crossed that we all get relief soon.  :smitten:

Hi Stut missed you!

Ask your friend she will tell you the answers lol.Intend likes them.All you have to do is Google you'll get the answer that's what twiny does lol.l sadly can't participate l am resting at that time 🤔😏.

Hi Stut missed you!

Ask your friend she will tell you the answers lol.Intend likes them.All you have to do is Google you'll get the answer that's what twiny does lol.l sadly can't participate l am resting at that time 🤔😏.

Me too, I'm resting  :D

I am doing alot better. Just trying to get a handle on.my emotions. I still have physical stuff but it seems better. Lots of anxiety and worry. I am trying to catch myself when It starts and tell myself to stop. Maybe if i do that long enough it will stop. Lol Its like a twinge in your stomach like someone just scared u that feeling the it snowballs. It just happens all day. I know it makes no sense.  I am sorry you are in pain. I know how awful it is. I hate that we have to go through this. Keeping my fingers crossed that we all get relief soon.  :smitten:

Oh Suzanne l know that one too well sadly when l am feeling overwhelmed or panic stricken l play Tetris on my phone which definitely helps.Other times l just try not to overreact to the feelings which takes a looot of practice.l think fighting it makes it worse.l don't think there really is any easy way to deal with it other than not adding anymore anxiety.l also try to stop talking to myself negatively which l think helps.

Hi Stut missed you!

That's our story and we're sticking to it 😂😂😂

Hi Stut missed you!

Yep!!  But others can play.  DD, I think TT is using Echo, she's sneaky  :sneaky:

Hi Stut missed you!

Yep!!  But others can play.  DD, I think TT is using Echo, she's sneaky  :sneaky:

Of course she is unless she has a big book of riddles 🤔. Now l know she is very fond of spending money but l don't think she would waste money on that or would she 🤔😭.

Hi Stut missed you!

y

Of course she is unless she has a big book of riddles 🤔. Now l know she is very fond of spending money but l don't think she would waste money on that or would she 🤔😭.

Echo's are so cool.  You can tell it to play ant song you want to hear, ours is hooked up to our thermostat and 2 lights.  The expensive ones can practically do anything.  Riddles are a good one.

I like the music part best.

I have to go, my eyes really are not good today.  Love you ladies, Lady Mary aka The Hen 🐥🐥🐥

Hi Stut missed you!

y

Echo's are so cool.  You can tell it to play ant song you want to hear, ours is hooked up to our thermostat and 2 lights.  The expensive ones can practically do anything.  Riddles are a good one.

I like the music part best.

I have to go, my eyes really are not good today.  Love you ladies, Lady Mary aka The Hen 🐥🐥🐥

Awe Hen look after those eyes.Will be on at some stage don't know when.look after yourself.

Love you my lady Mary X

Stut, you are so right. I just have to wait until I take the oath of office. After that, all bets are off! From what I have observed, once someone is sworn in, people are stuck for the duration. Love, Espy

You two are hillarious!  ;D

We had good times here DD before everyone fell apart ☹️..mm loved when I insulted her and drove her crazy with riddles  :laugh: :laugh:.. It was all in fun and we laughed a lot! At one time Stut was marrying ( pretend of course) Mary's brother in law and we were designing her wedding dress 😂😂..I had really great ideas for the dress like a big banner across the butt that said LHSG, we were bridesmaids :2funny: :2funny:.. oh the good ol days 😂😂

Oh Suzanne l know that one too well sadly when l am feeling overwhelmed or panic stricken l play Tetris on my phone which definitely helps.Other times l just try not to overreact to the feelings which takes a looot of practice.l think fighting it makes it worse.l don't think there really is any easy way to deal with it other than not adding anymore anxiety.l also try to stop talking to myself negatively which l think helps.

Thanks Srut. Such an awful feeling! I have to stop thinking neg too. Plus stop being so hard on ourselves. We can only do what we can do in this wretchef condtion. Anxiety pain confusion. Ect ect. Then i beat myself up for being done for day by 1:00. Truly it just feels gross walkinh around this way. I am sorry u get it too. This is no normal anxiety. Thank god we have eachother and our distractions.  I need to play video games again. I have to take these contacts out they take away my close up vision. Pain in the butt. Poor mm  :smitten:

Actualky now that im alk caught up because I'm doing everything hakf ass backwards today. You guys are all coming out with some goid ones. Im sitting here laughing.

Sorry your eyes are so bad mm. I sound like a broken record. I just wish there was something i could do to help. Your getting closer to that appt.  :)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish still suffering honey?l really hope this eases off a little for you.l see riddle Tuesday is coming back.Thank God maybe Mary will stop badgering me now 😉. Thinking of you my twin.love you my lST.

Morning Final as long as it is only a thought regarding detox.Never a good solution in my opinion.l know this sucks however it could always be worse.l hope your husband is improving? love to you.

Morning Suzanne are you the riddle master now? Mary loves them so remember to store them up for Tuesday.You never said why did the chip not jump? love you.

Morning Esperanza l don't think you should be handing out money willy nilly honestly you are going to be done for fraud.l am going to have to take over as treasurer to stop this continuing.Now keep your nose clean until we get you in office then you can do whatever the hell you like 😂. love you my hillbilly friend.

Morning Intend well l think Brad Brad Brad is not the one or anywhere near the one.If there is no trust what is the point.l think it is time for Mary to go go go.love you my lovely friend.

Morning Vali l hope you are doing ok.l know this takes time for things to settle down however it will settle down.l do believe when and if you resume your taper fear will be your biggest obstacle.I do think if you go very slowly with long holds you will be grand.Anyway it's in the future so for now just hold and see what happens.love to you.

Morning Bill glad to hear you are feeling better on the lower doses.l won't say easier because nothing about this is easy.l myself haven't found lower doses any different so l would say to everyone don't look too far into the future and just take it as it comes.l hope you continue to feel ok Bill.love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut!

While I am feeling slightly better, the last several days have been more challenging again.  The nice thing is I am functional, but I just have not felt that great with some anxiety, some depression, stomach tightness and nausea and sore blurry eyes.  I think I might still be adjusting after that new bottle of pills, but who knows?  Very annoying.  I think I might hold where I'm at for a few days, but I do hate doing that.

Seems like some of us are feeling just a little bit better so that is a good thing!  Hang in there and continue forward!  We will get there.

Bill

Actualky now that im alk caught up because I'm doing everything hakf ass backwards today. You guys are all coming out with some goid ones. Im sitting here laughing.

Sorry your eyes are so bad mm. I sound like a broken record. I just wish there was something i could do to help. Your getting closer to that appt.  :)

Thank you DD, I knew I was staying on bb too long yesterday but I had missed everyone so much, still I knew better.  Now my eyes are really bad today.  I am hard headed :(. But not using them much today, so maybe they will be a little better tomorrow.

Love all you guys, MM. 💜💜💜💜

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish still suffering honey?l really hope this eases off a little for you.l see riddle Tuesday is coming back.Thank God maybe Mary will stop badgering me now 😉. Thinking of you my twin.love you my lST.

Morning Final as long as it is only a thought regarding detox.Never a good solution in my opinion.l know this sucks however it could always be worse.l hope your husband is improving? love to you.

Morning Suzanne are you the riddle master now? Mary loves them so remember to store them up for Tuesday.You never said why did the chip not jump? love you.

Morning Esperanza l don't think you should be handing out money willy nilly honestly you are going to be done for fraud.l am going to have to take over as treasurer to stop this continuing.Now keep your nose clean until we get you in office then you can do whatever the hell you like 😂. love you my hillbilly friend.

Morning Intend well l think Brad Brad Brad is not the one or anywhere near the one.If there is no trust what is the point.l think it is time for Mary to go go go.love you my lovely friend.

Morning Vali l hope you are doing ok.l know this takes time for things to settle down however it will settle down.l do believe when and if you resume your taper fear will be your biggest obstacle.I do think if you go very slowly with long holds you will be grand.Anyway it's in the future so for now just hold and see what happens.love to you.

Morning Bill glad to hear you are feeling better on the lower doses.l won't say easier because nothing about this is easy.l myself haven't found lower doses any different so l would say to everyone don't look too far into the future and just take it as it comes.l hope you continue to feel ok Bill.love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

My twin! It's always so nice to see you have dropped in for a visit! 😃

I'm doing ok but still dealing with the Postural Tachycardia and chest weirdness and blah blah blah..n you know same ol, same ol. I'm doing my best to keep living life though. I hope you're feeling well and staying upright 🙃.. No face plants you hear! Jeeesh what these tapers do to us is unbelievable..

Thinking of you, love you much!

LST❤️

Thank you DD, I knew I was staying on bb too long yesterday but I had missed everyone so much, still I knew better.  Now my eyes are really bad today.  I am hard headed :(. But not using them much today, so maybe they will be a little better tomorrow.

Love all you guys, MM. 💜💜💜💜

[cb...]