12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

LadyDen, both you and LiveLife are so deserving of a happy and healthy life, and I am going to keep my wrists locked around each of yours, and I will explode with sheer joy when I hear of your recoveries.  What a tooting of trumpets, drumming of drums, and blaring of bugles will be heard when you two cross the finish line.  May it be sooner than later🙏😍

Hugs,

GG

And so awesome and sweet as always you are GG! That was very touching. Thank you dear friend. I also want to celebrate when you are healed too. My wrists are locked on you all as well. GG you’ve been through a lot and still going through some things but you’ve handled it with such warrior strength. I appreciate you as a friend. I want to see you healthy and well strolling in a beautiful garden…free of this journey. We’re getting there! Yes indeed! Please know that I love you! ❤️

I’m wondering where everyone is? They just disappeared all of a sudden. I hope they’re all ok. I sure miss them!

I’m glad you and Live are here.  :smitten:

LadyDen,

I'm so sad to hear of your struggles. I just know it can't be that much longer for you because you had some really great times and good windows. I'm sure they're going to be returning for you very very soon.

GG,

Thank you so much for your encouragement and positivity. I'm hoping for all of us to get some good windows and improvements because we've all been really struggling lately. You deserve all the best because you're such a wonderful person. You are definitely a Warrior as ladyden said.  We all are Warriors and we've really been fighting this battle and it's time for it to come to an end.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all!

LiveLife

Hi all.  I have so much brain fog, depression and anxiety it is hard to read posts.  Just checking in to say hi.  Ugh I wish we could all just get better right now!

Happy 29 months to me!

Happy Sunday to you all. I hope your weekend went well. I’m thinking of you all.

Take a minute today of gratitude no matter how you’re feeling. Name at least 3 good things in your life and focus on the joy of having them.

Enjoy your day…..literally….IN JOY spend your day  :smitten:

Congratulations, Dear LadyDen, on your 29th month anniversary.  I know you have been laying low lately, as have some of our other buddy friends.  We are all healing in our own way and timeframe, but one thing to be grateful for is that we are healing. 

I am feeling grateful that yesterday and today I have been pretty much head pain free!  Oh, what a difference a few days can make.  I am also grateful that I feel excited about going out with my husband for a little day trip and lunch at a favorite restaurant today.  Temperature wise we are only going to be in the mid-thirties, but the sun is shining and that is a good thing!

Love you LadyDen and I pray your today is good and tomorrow really really good!!!

What are you going to be doing on Thanksgiving!

Also, hi to all our other buddy friends.  What are you doing on Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,

GG

Thank you for thinking of me LadyD.  It has been hell for sure but I have this huge shining, happy light deep inside of me that keeps me going.  I just hang onto that light.  I am out of my depression this morning and feeling pretty good.

Wow 29 months LadyD.  What an accomplishment.  I was just reading some success stories and saw people that healed in the 30’s months.  Meganz healed rapidly - she was terribly symptomatic and then just healed like overnight.

Hi my lovely GG.  Glad to hear you were head pain free.  Going out to a restaurant sounds lovely!  I will actually be able to eat a meal without symptoms this year since my symptoms lift around 3pm.  I am so grateful to be able to eat almost anything I want after 3pm. So at 5pm we will feast.

Live how are you doing?  Hugs to all my friends here.  It is so nice to have people to talk to while we get through this!

LadyDen,

Congratulations on month 29! Hope it brings you better days.

GG,

Great news that your head pain is diminished and you've had a couple good days. I hope you enjoy the meal with your husband and your outing. It sounds wonderful.

JBen,

Happy to hear that you're doing better. That depression can be so horrible I know it well.

As for me I'm still struggling along.  I'm so hoping to turn that corner, I'm really suffering. But as JBen said many people in the 30 months mark start to really turn a corner and I'm headed that way. So let's hope and pray, for all of us.

LiveLife

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been thinking of each of you.

Lady Den, Congratulations on 29 months free. I pray you feel better.

GG, so glad your head pain has lifted.

JBen, glad you are having some good days too.

LifeLife, I’m praying we all turn a corner soon too.

Pashu, I pray you feel better soon!

Helen, I hope you are doing well.

This is all so hard.

I’ve been having a very difficult past few weeks.

The burning body and brain, and shaking is relentless. I’ve been so very discouraged and low.

I can’t seem to get a break. Lately, I’ve been having terrible muscle and bone pain as well, which is sort of new. It frightens me thinking what if this isn’t Benzo withdrawal? The anxiety and fear is so ramped up as well. I’m not sleeping well due to the pain. I dread it because there is no comfort.

The few friends that I share this with tell me this is all anxiety. I agree there is a high level of anxiety but it’s more chemical anxiety and fear. My closest friend who talked me into getting on the Xanax has moved on, which hurts me. They are the one friend that I thought would help me and offer abundant support. Sadly, this journey causes so much loss. Many don’t understand which is why I’m so grateful for this platform. Thank you for caring.

I get the shaking in the morning and after a stressful day at work, I guess it’s the raging cortisol and adrenaline. My body just shakes so much, making me think it’s MS or something. I guess it’s all stress and withdrawal but it scares me. I don’t understand the shaking this far out? I’m so glad I work remote.

My job ends in two weeks. I will get severence pay for a year. Maybe the job stress is exacerbating my horrible symptoms and being done with a stressful job will help me heal?

I’m very sad about it all. This season is also very hard on me as I am alone. My family members all passed away tragically years ago. (The whole reason I got on an SSRI years ago, which I stopped two years ago). After stopping the SSRI, eight months later my crazy misinformed doc gave me the Xanax for anxiety; and thus the start of my demise.

I’m feeling depressed and lonely, and dread spending thanksgiving alone and in pain. It seems so unfair. My spirit is broken and I’m very sad. I’ve tried so hard to be strong and hopeful. I just don’t understand. It almost feels like I am much worse. The Benzo lies whisper so loudly.

So very cruel. How I’ve prayed to my Lord for healing, yet I continue to suffer so greatly.

I’m sorry for the discouraging post, but this is where I am. I’m heartbroken that I continue to be so beaten down my this. I try to be positive and pray and meditate, try to find the things I’m grateful for, but I feel like perhaps healing is so far away.

To  think about those who are living their happy lives and have a place to go for thanksgiving and enjoy that among family and friends, makes me feel like I’m so alone. I could handle it better if I wasn’t in so much physical pain. I wish I could just run away from all this.

I need a miracle. I’m so sorry that we’ve had to endure such insurmountable suffering. I pray the angels bring healing, light and total restoration to us all soon. I covet your prayers and encouragement. 💕🙏

Bless each of you.

Congratulations, Dear LadyDen, on your 29th month anniversary.  I know you have been laying low lately, as have some of our other buddy friends.  We are all healing in our own way and timeframe, but one thing to be grateful for is that we are healing. 

I am feeling grateful that yesterday and today I have been pretty much head pain free!  Oh, what a difference a few days can make.  I am also grateful that I feel excited about going out with my husband for a little day trip and lunch at a favorite restaurant today.  Temperature wise we are only going to be in the mid-thirties, but the sun is shining and that is a good thing!

Love you LadyDen and I pray your today is good and tomorrow really really good!!!

What are you going to be doing on Thanksgiving!

Also, hi to all our other buddy friends.  What are you doing on Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,

GG

Thank you GG! I hope you enjoy your outing with your hubby. It’s good that your head problem lifted. I’m sooo happy for you. My prayers is that it remains gone and leave such a sweet lady like you alone for good!

I’m having my brother, my son with his wife and two daughters, my DIL’s mom and brother and my teen daughter will be with me on thanksgiving. I’m a bit nervous because of my sound sensitivity. Hopefully I’ll be in a good enough window for us all to eat by lunchtime and after spending a couple of hours together they go home. DIL is coming over Wednesday to help me prepare. We will cook everything and on thanksgiving it’s simply warm up everything. The goal is to make everything as easy as possible.  :thumbsup:

What are your plans?

And it’s cold here in the Carolinas as well…most days highest is about 50 and lowest in the low 30’s. I’m happy that I purchased a portal fireplace with realistic looking flames. So far it’s serving me well. Small but looks real and heats the rooms quickly.

Love and big hugs ❤️🌹

Thank you for thinking of me LadyD.  It has been hell for sure but I have this huge shining, happy light deep inside of me that keeps me going.  I just hang onto that light.  I am out of my depression this morning and feeling pretty good.

Wow 29 months LadyD.  What an accomplishment.  I was just reading some success stories and saw people that healed in the 30’s months.  Meganz healed rapidly - she was terribly symptomatic and then just healed like overnight.

Hi my lovely GG.  Glad to hear you were head pain free.  Going out to a restaurant sounds lovely!  I will actually be able to eat a meal without symptoms this year since my symptoms lift around 3pm.  I am so grateful to be able to eat almost anything I want after 3pm. So at 5pm we will feast.

Live how are you doing?  Hugs to all my friends here.  It is so nice to have people to talk to while we get through this!

JBen I’ve read over those successes again and praying so hard that will be my case too. 30 seems to be a magical turnaround in a good way for most….even many healed around that time. Wow what happiness with much tears of joy and praising God Almighty I’ll be doing soon. Not that I don’t do that daily anyway….I’m always thanking him.

I’m over the moon that things lifted for you! High five 🙌 Everytime I hear of my friends getting better I get excited for us all. You keep on hanging onto your light. I’m doing the same!

Happy healing vibes your way and thanks for the congrats!

You’re awesome!

🤗😊❤️

LadyDen,

Congratulations on month 29! Hope it brings you better days.

GG,

Great news that your head pain is diminished and you've had a couple good days. I hope you enjoy the meal with your husband and your outing. It sounds wonderful.

JBen,

Happy to hear that you're doing better. That depression can be so horrible I know it well.

As for me I'm still struggling along.  I'm so hoping to turn that corner, I'm really suffering. But as JBen said many people in the 30 months mark start to really turn a corner and I'm headed that way. So let's hope and pray, for all of us.

LiveLife

Thank you my dear! I’m pulling for us both to turn that corner any day now! I’m trying hard to take you with me if I do it first. I agree that us being at 30 mark door it’s any time now for us! I’m excited for you, me and all of us to have huge healing coming up. It would be nice for us to flood this thread with all of our improvements in the upcoming 2023 year. Let’s make that our goal  :thumbsup:

Please know I think of your struggles and know that I’m rooting for you. Keep hanging in there.

🌹❤️

Hope all of you have seen some improvement. Still same old for me. Unbearable "headaches". It's gonna be a tough winter

Sorry Pashu. Those headaches are terrible. I hate when I get one. You poor dear.  :hug:

You’ll start to see improvement soon too. Keep holding on. As Dr Jenn told me that we should think in terms of “ I’m not going to be the rare one person that didn’t heal”.

That has helped me renew my outlook of this. I’m healing that why I’m feeling it.

Happy healing vibes to you. 🤗❤️

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been thinking of each of you.

Lady Den, Congratulations on 29 months free. I pray you feel better.

GG, so glad your head pain has lifted.

JBen, glad you are having some good days too.

LifeLife, I’m praying we all turn a corner soon too.

Pashu, I pray you feel better soon!

Helen, I hope you are doing well.

This is all so hard.

I’ve been having a very difficult past few weeks.

The burning body and brain, and shaking is relentless. I’ve been so very discouraged and low.

I can’t seem to get a break. Lately, I’ve been having terrible muscle and bone pain as well, which is sort of new. It frightens me thinking what if this isn’t Benzo withdrawal? The anxiety and fear is so ramped up as well. I’m not sleeping well due to the pain. I dread it because there is no comfort.

The few friends that I share this with tell me this is all anxiety. I agree there is a high level of anxiety but it’s more chemical anxiety and fear. My closest friend who talked me into getting on the Xanax has moved on, which hurts me. They are the one friend that I thought would help me and offer abundant support. Sadly, this journey causes so much loss. Many don’t understand which is why I’m so grateful for this platform. Thank you for caring.

I get the shaking in the morning and after a stressful day at work, I guess it’s the raging cortisol and adrenaline. My body just shakes so much, making me think it’s MS or something. I guess it’s all stress and withdrawal but it scares me. I don’t understand the shaking this far out? I’m so glad I work remote.

My job ends in two weeks. I will get severence pay for a year. Maybe the job stress is exacerbating my horrible symptoms and being done with a stressful job will help me heal?

I’m very sad about it all. This season is also very hard on me as I am alone. My family members all passed away tragically years ago. (The whole reason I got on an SSRI years ago, which I stopped two years ago). After stopping the SSRI, eight months later my crazy misinformed doc gave me the Xanax for anxiety; and thus the start of my demise.

I’m feeling depressed and lonely, and dread spending thanksgiving alone and in pain. It seems so unfair. My spirit is broken and I’m very sad. I’ve tried so hard to be strong and hopeful. I just don’t understand. It almost feels like I am much worse. The Benzo lies whisper so loudly.

So very cruel. How I’ve prayed to my Lord for healing, yet I continue to suffer so greatly.

I’m sorry for the discouraging post, but this is where I am. I’m heartbroken that I continue to be so beaten down my this. I try to be positive and pray and meditate, try to find the things I’m grateful for, but I feel like perhaps healing is so far away.

To  think about those who are living their happy lives and have a place to go for thanksgiving and enjoy that among family and friends, makes me feel like I’m so alone. I could handle it better if I wasn’t in so much physical pain. I wish I could just run away from all this.

I need a miracle. I’m so sorry that we’ve had to endure such insurmountable suffering. I pray the angels bring healing, light and total restoration to us all soon. I covet your prayers and encouragement. 💕🙏

Bless each of you.

:hug::mybuddy::hug::mybuddy:

Thank you, Jordan. I’m so very sorry for you being so alone on thanksgiving. I wish you were close to me because I’d invite you over. I personally know what it’s like to be left alone while going through this. And everyone on here knows what happened to me. My beautiful friends here embraced me and helped me through it…we want to do the same for you, Jordan! You do have us!

I was so low with my broken heart and broken body alone…. Simple reaching out helped me to not give in to that whispering demon who was telling me to let go…GG is one of those dear friends who messaged me and simply said to me “ I care and I’m here. You will be alright”.  I’m telling you, my dear, we care. You can make it and you’ll be alright! I understand that this is so hard and seems never ending.

When we get new symptoms we freak out thinking some other disease has arrived. Turns out, most of the time, it’s just benzo bully. He’s such a mean chit head !  I recently got new symptoms too about a month ago. Blew my mind! Same as you I felt like wow I’m already dealing with enough and now this. It’s disheartening to say the least. But if it will ease your mind, go get it checked out. I hope it settles back down soon. It will get better in time. It will. I know you’re doing your best, Jordan. That’s all you can do. Please don’t give up. We love you!

❤️🌹

LadyDen,

I'm going to be 30 months out on Friday. Sure hope there's some kind of turning point coming up soon.  It sure would be nice if we could flood with posts of positivity and healing. Hopefully 2023 brings us all to a much better place as you said.  I'm thinking of you as well and I know you're struggling I'm hoping that we both corner very very soon. It's definitely past due.

Jordan,

I'm so sorry for your suffering. I completely understand.  It might just be a blessing that you will not have to work for a while. Although might have served as a distraction for you it's possible you could achieve greater healing with less stress. I'm hoping for that.  I'm so sorry to hear that you have to be alone, I know that can't be easy. We are all here for you rooting you on and ready to support you in any way that we can. I know it's not the same as having someone there with you in person. But if we could be there for you we would. Here's hoping your symptoms settle down for you and you can get some peace and rest. I hope that for all of us.

LiveLife

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🌽🍁🥧

Enjoy your family and friends and know that I’m thinking of you all. I’m so thankful that God ( Yahweh) has put you all on my life path. You’re all holding a special place in my heart. Thank you for being you! I love you!

❤️ 💗❤️💗❤️

I’ll began cooking today for tomorrow’s feast with my family. DIL is coming over to help me prepare. I probably won’t be posting until after thanksgiving because I’ll be spending time with my family.

I hope we all can have nice windows to enjoy our thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to hearing how everyone’s festivities went. I’m a bit nervous about my sound sensitivity but I’m trying to put it out of my mind and just go with the flow. I do plan on wearing my earplugs the entire time my family is here.

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I haven't been around much as I have been quite busy getting on with life!  I have SO MUCH to be thankful for and I am wishing every single one of you continued and complete healing.  It will come.  I assure you  :smitten:

God bless each one of you :-)

Happy Thanksgiving my special benzo buddies!  I pray that today is an enjoyable one for you and leaves you with a tummy full of all things Tom Turkey🍂🍁🦃

Deanna, so happy to hear you are doing so well!  Keep in touch…you are missed!

Hugs and love,

GG

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Have missed y'all.  I haven't been on here much - trying to sort out what is benzo withdrawal and what is my underlying anxiety/depression, and sometimes getting on the forum confuses me even more.  To tell you the truth I don't even know what's what any more.  Just trying to take one day at a time and doing the best I can.

Much love to everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I haven't been around much as I have been quite busy getting on with life!  I have SO MUCH to be thankful for and I am wishing every single one of you continued and complete healing.  It will come.  I assure you  :smitten:

God bless each one of you :-)

Deanna  :hug::mybuddy:

Very happy you popped in to say hello. I’ve been thinking of you and hoping you’re still doing well. And so you’ve confirmed it. I’m so glad! Love you bunches and hope your thanksgiving was nice. I enjoyed mine too. And you’re right about us healing. Compared to last year mine went pretty well. And no uptick in waves! I’m healing!

Blessings to you too! 💗

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Have missed y'all.  I haven't been on here much - trying to sort out what is benzo withdrawal and what is my underlying anxiety/depression, and sometimes getting on the forum confuses me even more.  To tell you the truth I don't even know what's what any more.  Just trying to take one day at a time and doing the best I can.

Much love to everyone!

Lisa I’ve heard this is common to have confusion when you’re this far out. What you had before WD does come to the surface at the end of this for some people. But often settles down. It’s a rebound thing. The brain trying to use what it healed to naturally help itself. I hope you get it figured out and avoid benzo for sure!

Sending you all my love and support.

Good to hear from you. You are missed! 🌹

Good morning Yearlings! I pray your thanksgiving was awesome! Mine was. I was all smiles and had very mild waves every now and then. Although I have sound sensitivity, that went well too. I wore earplugs half the time and just went about as normal as I could to enjoy my family. I braced myself for uptick in waves for being active but……nope! It didn’t happen this time. I’m over the moon happy. This is the first time that didn’t occur! So it is true that we are healing all along even though we can’t see it right away. Somewhere down the line something we must do comes up and then it is evident! So I really had something I’m thankful for this year. Wooohooo!

I’m looking forward to more healing in the next couple of months and began doing more things.

My thanksgiving ended with me and the kids decorating for the holidays. It looks great!

Sending you all love, joy and happy healing wishes!

I can’t wait to hear of your thanksgiving festivities.

Hi all,

Lady Den, I'm beyond happy that your Thanksgiving Day went so well! This is the best news ever!  An no hangover for you either.  :thumbsup: You deserve all good things. 

Jerry, I have the NED v ECU match on tv right now and it is tied. I'm sure you are probably watching as well.  Hang in there with your symptoms since your jump.

Decatur, I'm thinking of you and hope you get things sorted out as to where you are right now.

GG, I hope you were able to enjoy your day yesterday and will have a nice weekend as well.  I'm not too far from you today and glad to see the sunshine after the morning rain.

Deanna, thanks for checking in! I'm SO happy you are getting on with life and hope to be in your shoes before too long.  I'm trying to think of my current wave as more fine tuning. Take good care of yourself.

Live Life, Jorgen, Becks, and others, I'm thinking of you. 

I've been in a wave for a little over 2 weeks but despite that I can TELL I'm getting better.  My hubby and I drove up to DC yesterday to be with our oldest son. Traffic was blessedly light due to the holiday. We're going to have our Thanksgiving meal this afternoon.  I don't feel great today but I'm so happy to have made the trip and will just relax and enjoy being with my guys.  My son got some prepared food and we're just going to add a few veggies and things and sit down and partake.  : )

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Helen