• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [ki...]

• [2c...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m with u too Leann, it’s definitely not the same reading a tablet. It’s 4 am here pouring rain I’ve got a nice cuppa and I’m starting to read for the day...chapter 46! Boom!

I’ve not read Kate mosse Leann, but I’ll keep an eye out. Ur picks have always been good ones that I’ve read so far!

I don’t think I’ve ever had more than a couple bottles of wine in my house at any time. Craft beer is a different story. 😆😆

Me neither kits. For the sole reason of, if it was there, I’d keep drinking it  :laugh:

I drank a tonne of beer when I was younger. Oh it was sooo good  8)

And Coronas with lime .... yum!

Kits I’m feeling fairly certain “thedoctorisin” will be here on benzo buddies real soon  :laugh:

3 x Ativan and a double dose of temazepam? Sheesh. Maybe I’ll go check the introductions thread now and see if she’s already here!  :D

How is she still alive!  :o

And I’m sorry but I can’t believe her drugs are still working... wtf?? I’m like.... b?tch woulda hit tolerance by now... fo reals  :laugh:

Oh hang ten dude... I’m a bit ahead of you  :D

Yes that’s right I’m ahead of you kits!!!! Chapter 73  :heybabe:

Probably not for long tho  :laugh:

Hahaha. I probably won’t be catching up to you today. It’s almost 7 pm here and we’re watching the new Justice League movie (gotta get my Momoa fix  :D)

I’ve heard he knows how good looking he is and is pretty into himself. Oh well, I don’t mind ogling. 😆 Henry Cavill is some nice eye candy too.

Oh he totally would know. I bet he gives himself heart palpitations  :laugh:

Henry cavill have mercy. I saw him in the tudors and thought he wore too much clothing  :thumbsup:

Hmm maybe I’ll suggest a justice league binge for the family  :D

If you need more Henry Cavill, watch the Witcher series (based on books!) on Netflix. He’s a total smoke show. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’m done! 2 days new record for me. Such a good book, will be an excellent movie!!! I hope u guys enjoy it. I was a bit like ... why? When the bad guy is revealed but I guess someone has to be the bad guy.

Back to light after the war x

Hi Everyone!  :smitten:

Just popping in to say, it's been such a long time already. I'm never far, but usually on the sidelines and not typing much.

Shayna, I did see you had encountered a rough patch recently and I hope things are much much much better now. And congratulations on your new milestone! Indeed, 0.5mg, not much farther to go, eh?  ;)

I'm reading at a snail's pace, spending much less time lying in bed these days, trying to get out to walk as much as I can in the forest nearby. Extreme exhaustion has lifted, well, let's say it is not as extreme now and I can walk quite a bit, which is great for the mind and body.

By the way, has anyone read The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben? I'm listening to the audio and finding it quite fascinating!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28256439-the-hidden-life-of-trees

I'm finishing the reading of Michel Bussi's 'Black Water Lilies' (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33391439-black-water-lilies), and although I like the concept/story, I find that at page 400 out of 500, it has dragged a bit. Some stories, I find, might benefit from being told in fewer pages. But never mind, I haven't worked out how this one will end so I am reading on!

I've picked some great titles from all the suggestions here, and I can't thank you enough- everyone who is contributing to the great book-club! For my next reads, I have Alice Feeney's 'Sometimes I lie' (suggested by Leann) and 'All the Light we cannot see' by Doerr.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing well today, managing to get some good rest and enjoying some peaceful reading!

Keep taking good care of yourselves,

Warm healing hugs,

Julz xx

I thought Anna was taking way too many pills to be remotely functional.  Can you imagine her crash coming off of them.  Yikes!

Thedoctorisin... that is so funny! 

Two days Shayna!  Wow, you beat me!  It took me 3.

Secret Life of Trees sounds great July.  I had read that they were able to communicate to each other of dangers.  That is so amazing.  It makes me want to go out in my yard and hug them all!  Another book for my expanding list!