It's me again! Help with Plan - 19 years on X tapering from 5 mgs

[Lo...]

Trisha

Welcome to this group. I do have symptoms. Not to bad. Mostly. I know there are a few things I had to accept. First. I want off this medicine for me. No one has pushed me but I hate the meds. When I came in. Seakingpeace was the first person I found tapering from a high dose of Xanax. She’s awesome. She’s at a low dose right now. But she rocked her taper as far as I’m concerned. She cut them into pieces. I’m a stubborn person. I completed a very rigorous therapy program prior to stating my taper. So. That said. Most of the things that bother me are physical. And I am ok with it as long as I can heal. So I have muscle cramps. I can to use magnesium because I have diarrhea. It’s just in the morning. Every day at least this year. I was in tolerance and getting sicker when I started tapering.

I was seeing a psychiatrist getting ready to plan my taper. On February 22nd this year she fired me. I spent that evening at church. I had wanted to begin my taper January 1st. So I was frustrated. So that night. I cut my dose from 6 mgs to 5.5 mgs. It went fine. Since then I’ve cut several times. A few have been rough. Each one is different. It’s getting more difficult. I’m parked at 2.25 mgs and cutting Friday to 2. It’s aggressive but I’m prepared for it. I refuse to updose. I want off REALLY bad. Lol

You can snap those .25 mgs in half. Look at seakingpeace. She’s been doing it.

Good luck. Stay in touch.

Lori -  how are you. Are you cutting soon?  Hope all is well get in touch when you can.

Kristin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Lo...]

• [Bn...]

• [Ma...]

• [to...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kristin,

This sucks!! I have heart palpitations at the moment and I already have arrythmia problems. I'm holding at 1.5 mgs. I was doing better after a horrific period of no sleep, muscle twitching, involuntary jerking, brain fog..you name it I had it.

This almost seems too impossible..losing a little hope.

I will look into seakingpeace..Thanks!!

Trish :(

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the welcome and the support!,

I'll catch you up..I have a new Dr who is willing to work at my comfort zone ,however, I feel like he might have a deadline for when I should be off too.

I am looking into a psychiatrist to see if she will be more flexible with my taper.

So far now I'm holding at 1.5 mg and I'm just staying to feel a bit better from last cut which was about 16 days ago..it was ROUGH ..I thought I was going to literally die.

So happy to have BB' s it's been so helpful to talk with people who understand! Thanks for those hugs!!

All the best! :smitten:

Trish

Hi Trish!

I hope you're feeling better. I can't tell from your post what your full taper schedule has been.

Sorry to all that I've been MIA for a bit. Rough few weeks and I've needed time to get my head together. I'm at the beach at my sisters now so that's helping me.

Hang in there, Trish! Hugs still coming your way!

Lori

Trisha

Welcome to this group. I do have symptoms. Not to bad. Mostly. I know there are a few things I had to accept. First. I want off this medicine for me. No one has pushed me but I hate the meds. When I came in. Seakingpeace was the first person I found tapering from a high dose of Xanax. She’s awesome. She’s at a low dose right now. But she rocked her taper as far as I’m concerned. She cut them into pieces. I’m a stubborn person. I completed a very rigorous therapy program prior to stating my taper. So. That said. Most of the things that bother me are physical. And I am ok with it as long as I can heal. So I have muscle cramps. I can to use magnesium because I have diarrhea. It’s just in the morning. Every day at least this year. I was in tolerance and getting sicker when I started tapering.

I was seeing a psychiatrist getting ready to plan my taper. On February 22nd this year she fired me. I spent that evening at church. I had wanted to begin my taper January 1st. So I was frustrated. So that night. I cut my dose from 6 mgs to 5.5 mgs. It went fine. Since then I’ve cut several times. A few have been rough. Each one is different. It’s getting more difficult. I’m parked at 2.25 mgs and cutting Friday to 2. It’s aggressive but I’m prepared for it. I refuse to updose. I want off REALLY bad. Lol

You can snap those .25 mgs in half. Look at seakingpeace. She’s been doing it.

Good luck. Stay in touch.

Lori -  how are you. Are you cutting soon?  Hope all is well get in touch when you can.

Kristin

Hi Kristin!

Thanks for checking in. You're still rocking it! I'm so happy for you!  I've had an extremely stressful month! Really bad! I won't bore you all with it. Marital issues. Oh joy! Just what I needed:(.

I'm at my sisters beach house right now. Heading home either tomorrow not got or Thursday morning. I plan on making a cut on Monday. Two weeks ago I cut .5 mgs for 3 days and it was way too much especially with everything else that was going on. Big mistake. Had to reinstate. Hopefully 3 days will not harm my taper. It must be fine because I feel okay. I wish I had more of a supportive husband who didn't seem to almost enjoying the control he has over me because my nerves are too shot to call him out on his behavior!  This constant anxious state I feel around him is truly setting me back!!!!

My mom wants me to leave him! She thinks I'd get through this better being alone. However, unfortunately we all know that being alone is a trigger as well. Catch 22! 

I simply have to find a way to block him outer I'll never get through this! But let me tell you, once I do, feel healthy and hopefully whole again, I prepared to leave! This drug has robbed me of so many years of my life! I refuse to let a "person" rob me of anymore.... even if it is my husband!!

EYE ON THE PRIZE!  May we all get to that healthy and healing place sooner than later!!  I certainly miss "me"! 

Best to the group! I'm so thankful to each of you!

Fondly,

Lori

Xoxo

Kristen, you are doing amazing!  I took the path of least pain, taking my sweet time and here I am still at it over a year later lol!  Feeling positive near the end of the Xanax journey. This can be done, patience and moving forward with it even when it’s just a tiny cut will get us there eventually.

Lori, hang in there. I 100% relate with the unsupportive spouse issue. I refuse to give him the power to keep myself medicated so I can live with him. I am married to a narcissist, whom is a pathological liar.  I refuse to let his issues affect me in such a way that it is destroying my health. I listen to what he says and go on about what I need to do to get better. I have no plans of leaving, I accept he is sick, has his own issues and there is nothing I can do about that. But I can control my reaction to his behavior.

Trisha - break your  .25 in half, then use a pill splitter to cut the half in half again.  I find it hard to cut them much smaller than that, but some people do it.

Some of you may remember me from a year or so ago.  Many made very positive and helpful suggestions but I can't seem to find those posts any longer.  Odd how you can't click on "topics I've posted in" and find your old posts!  UGH!  So.... here we go again.  My last post (heaven knows when it was), was quite positive.  I managed to get myself down from 6 mgs. to 5 very quickly.  Well, so much happened after that.  Almost lost my mother twice to an aortic aneurysm, marital problems, financial problems, ... the list goes on.  To give you a short background, in hindsight I have probably been in i/d withdrawal and tolerance for many years.  Two years ago I attempted the Ashton Method.  Not good!  I don't metabolize V and had a paradoxical reaction to it (didn't sleep for 4 days and I hadn't even cut my X dose!).  Please see my signature.

So I'm back and ready to start this journey.  Forget trying to stabilize on a dose.  That ship has sailed!  I'm looking for help to dry cut my Xanax starting at 5 mgs.  I'm painfully aware that it's a high dose!  And trust me, I'm scared out of my mind.  But I figure since I feel like hell everyday, there's no point in staying in this hell!  Getting off this stuff is my only option.  Some days I can get away with 4.5 mg.  Other days?  Forget it!  Can anyone help me with the math, cutting, etc.  I could really use some advice as I can't seem to find many people on this forum that are in my situation.  Looking for people who have successfully dry cut long term, high dose X.

PS:  I am NOT crossing over to a longer acting drug.  Doctor gave me K but I just can wrap my head around having to taper off yet another drug! 

Again, any help is beyond welcome!  And hello to all who offered support in the past.  I wish I could find you!  :) I'm also happy to make new Buddies to go through this journey with! 

Fondly,

Lori

"K" would have been a great move.  Sounds like you have a smart doctor.

Kristen, you are doing amazing!  I took the path of least pain, taking my sweet time and here I am still at it over a year later lol!  Feeling positive near the end of the Xanax journey. This can be done, patience and moving forward with it even when it’s just a tiny cut will get us there eventually.

Lori, hang in there. I 100% relate with the unsupportive spouse issue. I refuse to give him the power to keep myself medicated so I can live with him. I am married to a narcissist, whom is a pathological liar.  I refuse to let his issues affect me in such a way that it is destroying my health. I listen to what he says and go on about what I need to do to get better. I have no plans of leaving, I accept he is sick, has his own issues and there is nothing I can do about that. But I can control my reaction to his behavior.

Trisha - break your  .25 in half, then use a pill splitter to cut the half in half again.  I find it hard to cut them much smaller than that, but some people do it.

Thanks, SeakingPeace! Although I feel bad that you're in a similar situation, it still helps a bit knowing I'm not alone. I feel like the last 48 hours at the beach have been an eye opener for me.... with respect to... I CAN DO THIS!!!! 

Hope all are well!

Lori

Hi all,

Doing ok, this is one of my "safe" places.  My husband of 25 years was SO INCREDIBLY mean to me this morning.  Started a HUGE fight, he SCREAMS like crazy.  When he is screaming he is tearing me down.  Piece by piece.  I open hand smacked his mouth after an hour of screaming, he freaked out, he is a 6 foot tall 2nd degree black belt.  He then grabbed my breast twisted and threw me across the room, told me horrible things about me.  Told me no man will ever love you.  Horrible.

It hurts, so much.  I am sad, not depressed.  But sad.  He left to go backpacking in grizzly country.  He left screaming at  me that I was effing stupid.  It was so sad.

I am sad.

I was going to cut today, but I am holding until tomorrow I think, since I am newly single.  Who knows.  I am to messed  up today to cut.

2 mgs and going

maybe through a divorce?  Wow I do need a break. 

Kristin

Pray for me

Hello Lori,

I'm doing a dry taper and have been on Lorazepam close to 30 years.  I tried quitting  years  ago but never did.  The doctors kept prescribing it for anxiety attacks.  I was up to 4/6 mg a day.  Valium may be  longer lasting.  I too don't want to go on another drug to get off this one.  At present I am 27 day's in.  I went cold turkey and that was bad.  I had a major panic attack and horrid delusions.  I took a 2mg and stabilized.  I thought what to do...so I stared reading. 

Cut back to 1mg morning and 1mg at night feeling ok.  I have good days and bad.  I assume it's tolerance kicking it.  Lori, find a dose you can live with.  Stay there.  You'll feel bad but it's temporary.  That's what I keep telling myself.  I'm staying with this until I feel I can cut it back.  There's no hurry after all look how long we were on it.  No quick fix.  I lost my appetite and trouble with the bathroom.  It's better then that crash I had.  Move forward.  It's better to be free of this drug!!!  One day they won't prescribe it.  Better to get off before they do.  I'm an older person.  But I have a strong will.  Been through a lot in my life.  Not limited to death's, divorce, children , etc.  We will do this.  If you would like to reply please do.  Walking through H-ll isn't easy alone.  :smitten:

Welcome Lily21, this is a wonderful supportive group.

Kristen, wow - I think some of us here can relate. It is interesting that several of us have very challenging marries, with unsupportive spouse - and were also on about 6 mg of Xanax. I know mine was just to cope with the spouse. Somehow I have turned off the part that cares what he thinks, and just try to be the best me I can for myself.  Mine goes on hour long rants too.

Been down the divorce road, couple times actually. And it’s not easy, but if that’s the way it goes you you will be ok.  Wishing you healing and peace.

Thanks seakingpeace don’t want divorce just kindness. Hopefully I can achieve that eventually.

Thanks again for that though. I wish they understood.

Kristin

Kristin:  I am so sorry that you're going through this!! I did get your message but was really busy for a few days. I'll PM you soon! In the meantime, hang in there! I've been where you are... only 3 months ago!

Seakingpeace: I too find it ironic that those of us who have been on this drug for so long are in similar marital situations!  I was put on this poison in order to deal with walking on eggshells due to my husbands temper and me walking on eggshells everyday!  And to think I was considered feisty, spunky and grounded. One wrong decision can truly mess up your life, hopes and dreams. Marrying my husband was mistake #1. Taking the prescription Xanax was worse!

Will be in touch.

Much love to all!

Lori

Cut day! Finally resuming. Cutting to 3.75 today (so far as of 4:40 pm EDT I've only taken 1.5 mgs). Hoping for the best! Plan to hold at 3.75 for @ 10 days. Then the next one comes! Fingers crossed!  I haven't been below 4 mgs in over 10 years!  :thumbsup:

Hope all are doing well!

Love,

Lori

Hello Lori,

I'm doing a dry taper and have been on Lorazepam close to 30 years.  I tried quitting  years  ago but never did.  The doctors kept prescribing it for anxiety attacks.  I was up to 4/6 mg a day.  Valium may be  longer lasting.  I too don't want to go on another drug to get off this one.  At present I am 27 day's in.  I went cold turkey and that was bad.  I had a major panic attack and horrid delusions.  I took a 2mg and stabilized.  I thought what to do...so I stared reading. 

Cut back to 1mg morning and 1mg at night feeling ok.  I have good days and bad.  I assume it's tolerance kicking it.  Lori, find a dose you can live with.  Stay there.  You'll feel bad but it's temporary.  That's what I keep telling myself.  I'm staying with this until I feel I can cut it back.  There's no hurry after all look how long we were on it.  No quick fix.  I lost my appetite and trouble with the bathroom.  It's better then that crash I had.  Move forward.  It's better to be free of this drug!!!  One day they won't prescribe it.  Better to get off before they do.  I'm an older person.  But I have a strong will.  Been through a lot in my life.  Not limited to death's, divorce, children , etc.  We will do this.  If you would like to reply please do.  Walking through H-ll isn't easy alone.  :smitten:

Hi Lilly! 

I'm so sorry I don't reply. It sounds like you've certainly had your share of problems with this poison as well!  Good for you that you're down to 2 mgs. I wish I was down that far but I'm taking it one day at a time. Your post hit some very valid points!!

Today is my first cut in awhile. Praying it goes well. It's my sons birthday today so it's kind of my silent gift to him!  That's my newest idea.... calling every cut "a gift"!  It beats making it something negative or to be fearful of!  The next cut will be a gift to one girlfriend who has stood by my side and continues to pray for me. The list will grow!

I hope you're doing well!  Keep us posted!

Lori

Lori

I am so excited for your next cut. I’ve found that as I’ve gotten under 2 I want to cut more. I am loving it. Even though my problems are worsening at home. I’m very driven to get off. So I can figure out my next step.

Let me know how you do with this cut. You can do it. I was on 6 mgs for 12 years.

Good luck. Keep in touch.

Kristin

Hi, I have been reading this thread and am so impressed with Kristen. I have been on x for 25 yrs. 3 mgs a day. I self tapered a few yrs. Ago to 2 mgs. A day with no problem. I cut .25 out every two weeks. I stayed there and just as of last month may 24th  my Dr said I had to come off x ! I was surprised since he always told me I would have to stay on forever! Horrible Dr never really knew how to take me off that's why I think he kept me on them for p panic/anxiety. Anyway I cut.25 the very next day after seeing him went through horrible withdraw shaking, insomnia, crying, no appetite but he gave me 8 wks to get off them! So after 20 days I cut .25 again and I feel beyond horrible..it'll be two weeks in a couple days since the last cut and now I'm afraid to cut sin feeling this bad! Any advice from you ladies..I'm desperate. I am currently at 1.5 mgs a day and am fearful I won't have courage to cut again bc of how bad I feel. I'm also 55 with an a heart arrythmia that's acting up since I started taper :((

Trishy

Hi Trishy!  Welcome to the thread!

I'm so sorry to hear that your doctor, who has prescribed X to you for 25 years is forcing you to get off them so quickly.  Quite frankly, this is unethical!  Have you contacted him to let him know how terrible you feel?  Also, it might be a good idea to show him some of these threads.  I would take him seakingpeace's schedule and adamantly say, "This is how it's supposed to be done... slow and steady with holds when necessary"! 

In the meantime, I agree with Kristin about halving the .25 mgs.  Can you try to half them and maybe take them at shorter intervals?  I know, easier said than done when you only have a limited supply left.  Again, totally unethical on the part of your doctor. 

Please keep us posted on how you're doing!  We're here for you!  Rule of thumb seems to be 10% cuts every two weeks.  Less if you can handle it but what he's forcing you to do seems barbaric!

I wish I could be of more help with ideas.  Again, keep us posted.

Hugs to you!

Lori

Thank you Lori,

I forgot I posted here awhile back things have been very rough! I currently have a new Dr who is willing to give me the time I need to taper, no pressure or schedule. I also am working with a therapist who is very supportive. I am holding at 1.5 mgs since June 12th. I am still not feeling well but much better.. Cutting so quickly by so much has caused me a lot of suffering. I'm usually hanging out in the LONG HOLD SUPPORT GROUP. They are sweet and very supportive and have helped me immensely. I appreciate them as well as you ladies here who have offered your advice and opinions. This is a hard road to walk.. Don't know where I'd be without BB!

My therapist suggested a possible reduction in January but we didn't discuss by how much, I know I can't cut by .25 as I'm sure it would kill me!! Do you have any advice on how much?? Half the .25?? Or even smaller than that? I am going to cut these pills on my own, any advice on pill splitting/cutting?

Thanks for the help,

Trish

Trishy

I might try 1\2 of a quarter.  I will be at 1.5 mgs today. I’m excited. Good luck

Kristin

wow that's fantastic! You're so fortunate to be able to decrease your dosage so fast!! I wish I could but the sickness from it is almost unbearable for me when I cut .25.. Thought I was going to die!!

Good luck to you you're almost there! Thanks for the advice.

Trish

Some of you may remember me from a year or so ago.  Many made very positive and helpful suggestions but I can't seem to find those posts any longer.  Odd how you can't click on "topics I've posted in" and find your old posts!  UGH!  So.... here we go again.  My last post (heaven knows when it was), was quite positive.  I managed to get myself down from 6 mgs. to 5 very quickly.  Well, so much happened after that.  Almost lost my mother twice to an aortic aneurysm, marital problems, financial problems, ... the list goes on.  To give you a short background, in hindsight I have probably been in i/d withdrawal and tolerance for many years.  Two years ago I attempted the Ashton Method.  Not good!  I don't metabolize V and had a paradoxical reaction to it (didn't sleep for 4 days and I hadn't even cut my X dose!).  Please see my signature.

So I'm back and ready to start this journey.  Forget trying to stabilize on a dose.  That ship has sailed!  I'm looking for help to dry cut my Xanax starting at 5 mgs.  I'm painfully aware that it's a high dose!  And trust me, I'm scared out of my mind.  But I figure since I feel like hell everyday, there's no point in staying in this hell!  Getting off this stuff is my only option.  Some days I can get away with 4.5 mg.  Other days?  Forget it!  Can anyone help me with the math, cutting, etc.  I could really use some advice as I can't seem to find many people on this forum that are in my situation.  Looking for people who have successfully dry cut long term, high dose X.

PS:  I am NOT crossing over to a longer acting drug.  Doctor gave me K but I just can wrap my head around having to taper off yet another drug! 

Again, any help is beyond welcome!  And hello to all who offered support in the past.  I wish I could find you!  :) I'm also happy to make new Buddies to go through this journey with! 

Fondly,

Lori

I don't know how many times you dose per day but I found as I got lower , I had to does multiple times per day to avoid inter dose wds

I’ve had diarrhea all year. No lie. It’s a withdrawal thing. So I’m committed to completely getting done. ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Despite all my trepidation, I made the cut.  So far, so good!  3.5 now.  3.25 next week!  Hope all are hanging in there!

Fondly,

Lori

Oh wow that’s wonderful. My stomach stuff has been fairly consistent since January. I told my doc. He said it will go away with Xanax. It’s awful.  I am thinking of you. It’s WAY COOL to get the intellect back. Most exciting thing.

Keep in touch.

Kristin

Hopefully I can tag along a bit since I am an Xer also I have not yet posted my signature because I go not yet have a doc ,and I have been struggling to see if I can so called stabilize at 1 mg X. It  I have asked Kristin previously why she did not use a substitute taper with Valium, and I kind of get it from Lori that a high dose maybe makes substitutions difficult to imagine You certainly are brave Lori and of course wish you and everyone else here the best.

Matt

I worked up to deciding to taper off xanax and I live in a small town.  Once I finally got an appointment with the psychiatrist she was nuts,  wanted to hold my drugs (I live in Montana and it was February, we had a bad winter and I was afraid I would be stuck in  the snow with no benzo) and she was talking all kinds of stuff my taper was going to be DECIDED  by her, but she refused to work with me.  So back to my primary doc, we worked together, I decided to begin my taper the day the psychiatrist bailed on me.  So  I  went with it alone,  found someone in here that dry cut from  xanax and found a couple more,  we all agreed didn't want to cross over  anyway. 

So here we are.  I am still wanting off this dang med.

Kristin

Hi Kristin Your is obviously one of the more intriguing stories I have seen, and am truly excited to see how your amazing progression continues. the best of luck to you truly. I am enjoying that we have at least four people in this thread who either are directly committed to a Xanax only taper, or who are continuing with Xanax as a component of their taper. Just a day or two ago I was attuned to the idea that one needed to seek out an experienced professional to help them taper over to some sort of substitution protocol generally Valium. However in my case I am begging to ave some second thoughts for a couple of reasons. One is the continued struggle to find a benzo wise doctor within my insurance coverage, and am a little reluctant to broach the idea with with my pdoc since he seems clueless about the process and I am afraid that by involving him with the idea of Valium he may just decide to pull the plug on my X prescription altogether. The second component is that it seems like I am having some success in tapering down on my own. My strategy in the last several days has been to try to push my interdose windows, if that is the proper term, by an hour or two at a time. The story is a bit complicated since there tends to b a kind of an asymmetry to the timing of my windows For instance, generally I have been working with doses of .25 and ?I have tried to keep two of those doses in the 7 to 11 PM time frame so that I could hopefully sleep pretty well. Also there has been a tendency to have a very long interdose window  from my last dose at night until my first dose in the morning on afternoon. For instance yesterday I had a dose at 12.30 AM and then did not need another until 12.30 PM. I have some ideas for why this is, but do not want to get caught up in delving into every last detail After that the windows tend to become more in the 5 hour range

Either way the strategy of pushing these windows has seemed to work, though there is every possibility that I will still see some kind of kickback from this in the next day or two. This morning for instance because of this moving the window forward phenomenon I have moved my former dose at 11PM to  3AM and am not able to go back to sleep, So their are some complications with this strategy and I may get some kickback in the 12 hour window I seemed to have developed from my last before bed dose to the next dose which has generally been in this 10 to 12 hour range

Maybe these are too many details and the story of course is not just aimed at you Kristin but at the wider community who inhabit this thread  I know most people are locked into their own circumstances, but I do think the way I am going about things is a bit different and right or wrong the results are interesting enough to share. It is a little hard to measure who far i have moved the bar since this method is not really conducive to measuring a simple daily reduction but it had some  days earlier in the week where I was between 1.25 and 1.5 and now I seem to be under 1 though again that is subject to revision if i have some bounce back of some sort

I believe I have mentioned before that way back around 2001 I was on Xanax at 1 mg a year and just stopped CT since I had no clue there were even supposed to be WD effects and I had none So maybe I am lucky one, but even if I am a lucky one I am still concerned about whether I will be able to rid myself of some of the parathesia I have gotten from tolerance and whether a faster or slower taper is going to increase the likelihood of alleviating them I am probably going to slow down a bit though  my body might do it for me But it is hard not to be a bit encouraged

I also remain interested in why some of the others here, like jr and Trishy are doing straight Xanax withdrawals, but I understand that these things can be personal I am going to share an email response I got from one the doctors, who is on my insurance's list of providers, whose assistant I contacted for an appointment, and who I asked whether they were familiar with a slow tapering process or the Ashton manual in general, before driving 45 minutes to meet with them

Hello Matt,

I spoke to Dr. Blank Blank and according to her, If your case is appropriate for outpatient management, she can certainly do outpatient management of benzodiazepine withdrawal. However, benzodiazepine withdrawal can be life-threatening, with risk of seizures. If you are taking high amounts of benzodiazepines, or are already actively experiencing withdrawal symptoms, she will be available to see you in about 2 weeks. However, she recommends for you to contact a higher level of care to mange the accurate withdrawal and then follow up with us once medically stabilized. 2 options for higher level of care for benzodiazepine withdrawal is Alta Bates and John Muir recovery programs. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our office.

It is lovely how they quickly paint you into a corner as a kind of outlier God forbid they even get curious about what you are talking about in terms of Ashton and longer tapering strategies and whether they even know about them sine that was my question

One thing the Xanax only withdrawal does have going for it is you don't need no stinking extra 'expert' doctor Would I like to have one ? Sure absolutely, and I am still looking, but I am not going to wait and do nothing in the meantime

Sorry if my middle of the night post have more of a ranting quality than others Maybe i can get a bit of sleep after this.

Best to you all