Important Survey - Please Participate ×

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

When you are watching the same TV show for the third time, and don't remember the previous 2 times. (There can be an advantage to memory loss.  Repeats are no problem.  :P

Man, can I relate to that!  :P

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are watching the same TV show for the third time, and don't remember the previous 2 times. (There can be an advantage to memory loss.  Repeats are no problem.  :P

:laugh: This is SO true!  (I never thought I'd enjoy memory loss - but with this I do!) 

hahahaha so funny, and soooooo true! :laugh:

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when, as soon as you wake up, you are looking forward to bedtime.... WBB

I get this!  :laugh:

When you put your left shoe on your right foot and put your right shoe on you left foot..............and somebody has to tell you that you did this.

When you put your left shoe on your right foot and put your right shoe on you left foot..............and somebody has to tell you that you did this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I haven't done this..................yet!  :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I haven't done this..................yet!  :o

Give it time, Ce Ce... :laugh:

Thanks Bets, something more to look forward to. Can hardly wait! Good thing I haven't left my house in awhile or I'd probably already know what this is like!  :laugh:  Then what would I have to look forward to?  :(

Thanks Bets, something more to look forward to. Can hardly wait! Good thing I haven't left my house in awhile or I'd probably already know what this is like!  :laugh:  Then what would I have to look forward to?  :(

What do you have to look forward too? Putting on different socks. If it is bad, one will be black and the other white Worse yet, I tend to take my socks out of my dirty laundry basket. They smell. I tell them I just finished exercising. :D

What do you have to look forward too? Putting on different socks. If it is bad, one will be black and the other white Worse yet, I tend to take my socks out of my dirty laundry basket. They smell. I tell them I just finished exercising. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny! Just call you Stinky!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when, as soon as you wake up, you are looking forward to bedtime.... WBB

This is so true. :) I hate having to get up. Bedtime is my favorite time of the day. How sad is that??

This is so true. :) I hate having to get up. Bedtime is my favorite time of the day. How sad is that??

Same.

Same.

Ditto.

Same.

Ditto.

I'm so happy to see we are all on the same page. :) Such a weird trip...who would of thought??? Not in our wildest dreams!! :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny! Just call you Stinky!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You people are funny :laugh: 

Same.

Ditto.

I'm so happy to see we are all on the same page. :) Such a weird trip...who would of thought??? Not in our wildest dreams!! :(

I never, ever would'a thought BlueRose. Not in a million years. But I'm so glad I found you guys.

Same.

Ditto.

I never, ever would'a thought BlueRose. Not in a million years. But I'm so glad I found you guys.

I'm glad, to a!!! Just be gladder (is that a word?) when we are out of this mess.  :smitten:

When you find you are spending hours fantasising about what you would swop in life to be through with WD:

No legs

No hearing

Only live another ten years but in perfect health

Live in a tent

Be unable to talk

Etc etc etc

Azeala:

You need to fix your Avatar. :D I did the same at first and didn't know why, as I did not rotate it. But someone must have fixed it here w/o me even knowing. Now, I know how to do it the right way. Anyway, I think I do.

Azeala:

You need to fix your Avatar. :D I did the same at first and didn't know why, as I did not rotate it. But someone must have fixed it here w/o me even knowing. Now, I know how to do it the right way. Anyway, I think I do.

How do I ? Thank you. Not sure how.