• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [fr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you here B3 !! No worries for the music ! I couldn't play.. not available. 

Every time i hear some nice zumba music i'll post it here .. so you better warm up those muscles !!!

B3 I can totally see you as a flamenco guy !!! This also fits zumba songs now we still need to see some cool moves my dear friend !!

I'll never say never .... but don't hold your breath. :)

No i'm not trying to hold my breath. hahaha i have no breathing issues for now so not gonna find some more ...

Shake please save me a front roll seat when B3 is ready for his "Dance".  :yippee:  :smitten:

No i'm not trying to hold my breath. hahaha i have no breathing issues for now so not gonna find some more ...

Shake please save me a front roll seat when B3 is ready for his "Dance".  :yippee:  :smitten:

...... you can’t afford that front row seat, it will be in the thousands ...

...... you can’t afford that front row seat, it will be in the thousands ...

"Show Me The Money" :D :D :D

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!

Wow that will make one get up and dance...for sure the music makes you want to move. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten::clap:

• 1 month later...

One of my absolute favorites at the moment and will be on my next playlist when i teach zumba again : Love him : Alvaro Soler : La Cintura

One of my absolute favorites at the moment and will be on my next playlist when i teach zumba again : Love him : Alvaro Soler : La Cintura

Nice, you have good Zumba dance songs. Does your hubby know.. ;):smitten:  :thumbsup::smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

One i also love : put it in my playlist already : ready to use : socaaaa !!

Oh My...that music you can feel all over!!. And the louder the better. :thumbsup::smitten: