Name something you want to do when off and healed.

[os...]

pop a xanax to celebrate!

Please, don't even say this in jest...as 2T said we will hunt you down...we will hunt you down for even thinking such a thing. We also have a BB tag team and will take turns reminding you just why you decided to kick these evil drugs!  :muscle:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [no...]

• [Es...]

• [2t...]

Top Posters In This Topic

The last part of my taper was hard. A lot of waves with no windows. Really it was all either awful or just a bit less awful.

I jumped about five weeks ago. The dreaded acute set in after a week, and again it's been mixed between awful and well really awful.

I had my first tiny, tiny window the night before last. Very subtle, but I could feel it.

I'm getting antsy about the holidays. We have a road trip planned to see our son and my husband has some social stuff going that he wants me to be a part of. I just want it all to be over as the extra stress is the last thing I need at this stage.

I am whingeing because I can't risk even one glass of Champagne. What a bitch !!!!!

I hear you BR because putting lights on the tree, listening to carols and creating centerpieces feels more like I am at the institution without a glass of wine of something.  I can't get into the holiday spirit at all.  I am so tired and irritable  -- oops what do I want to do when healed?  Not feel like I'm in a sanitarium or need to be in one.  WBB

I think that we will all feel better when the holidays are done and behind us. apart from all of the extra work, that constant ho ho hoing gets on every last deprived nerve. A nice sanitarium sounds good about now. Peaceful days, away from the madness, with nothing to think about except getting better. Total bliss.

When I am better I will scuba again.

• 2 months later...
Im redecorating my house this spring!  Wahoo Im finally able to get an accurate inventory of my life...starting with my withdrawal and now moving onto my house. For far too long I was much to sick to even clean. Now at a year and a half off, I can FINALLY get my house in order. What a relief! I have worked this entire time too so maybe that has something to do with long overdue remodel...who knows its probably a combination of things all together. The main thing is I have motivation and inspiration and the strength now to do this. AMEN

I only wish for one thing... to wake-up with a smile on my face; knowing that I recovered. From there I will be unstoppable. 

I look forward to being the person I was 15 years ago plus the wisdom of 15 years. Practicing Reiki again, yoga & feeling well. I'm already not taking a single thing for granted and when I'm healed I believe everything will fall into place!

Thank you for this thread :smitten:

• 3 months later...

One thing I want to do when off and healed is...

Spend as much time with my husband and two kids as I possibly can and feeling GOOD while I do it!!!!  If one thing that has been ripped from me the most, it is being good mom and wife.  Cannot wait for that day!!! 

Oh and not taking for granted, EVER again, what feeling good feels like!

Rach

To be at peace

Same. To be able to simply relax on my bed without feeling like I'm floating on the high seas.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to travel oversee and see my mom before she passes away (or the other way around)

I want to be able to do ballet again without pain in my back.

I want to get back to school.

I want to continue to grow spiritually in my faith.

I come back to this often and add new things... today I want to be a better Catholic and play soccer again too!  I know polar opposites, but t both things bring me peace and joy.

Having suffered pretty bad with hypothyroid mixed with withdrawal and having been housebound for over two years, when I am hopefully finally healed I WANT TO GROW OLD DISGRACEFULLY... I want to do all those things on my bucket list before its too late.

I want to go husky sledging in the Caingorms in Scotland

To go see the Aurora Borialis

Go back to Ireland for the craic and the music

Be a big kid and go and see santa

Get back to my African drumming

Get back to my artwork

Wear all those lovely clothes I have not worn for the past few years

Get back in touch with old friends I have not seen for a few years

Spent more quality time with my better half

Get another dog - my beautiful border collie Flyn passed away 2 years ago and I still miss him like hell

I want to see the spring flowers in Madeira

I want to travel if I can

I want to enjoy eating food

I want to be able to relax

I want to be able to sleep and enjoy the experience

I want to get off the bloody computer because that is all I have the strength to do right now

I want to go and see live music again - I love going to a good concert

I want to walk on the beach - any beach will do

I want to be able to leave the house without fear and anxiety

I want to be able to walk in nature and enjoy the sights and sounds and smells all year round

I want to laugh and have some joy in life

I JUST WANT TO LIVE  - not just barely existing

Rant over

Healing thoughts to you all

• 1 month later...

Cut all contact with my abusive parents forever.

width=420 height=89https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;54;93/st/20160228/e/last+damn+Ambien+pill/dt/6/k/5848/event.png[/img]

Start my own business. Move into a larger house with my wife. Hopefully have children and live the life that i wish i was living right now.