Name something you want to do when off and healed.

[os...]

I want to:

get involved with my family and friends again

drive a car

get my own apartment

be healthy

do volunteer work

get back into working out

go for long walks

shop at a mall

These sound wonderful !

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [no...]

• [Es...]

• [2t...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When I am free of klonopin I would very much like to be able to read benzo buddies without getting that anxious feeling that it will take forever and I won't be able to finish my taper. I sometimes think the fear of "what next" is the worst part of this.

By the way, I will finish, I will be free and I will stay for a while to encourage the good people on this board who have been put in this position by a doctor who should know better.

When I am free of klonopin I would very much like to be able to read benzo buddies without getting that anxious feeling that it will take forever and I won't be able to finish my taper. I sometimes think the fear of "what next" is the worst part of this.

By the way, I will finish, I will be free and I will stay for a while to encourage the good people on this board who have been put in this position by a doctor who should know better.

What's next IS a horrible part of this! I'm going to take your attitude, 2trusting, and keep it....I will be free!!!

Seriously, have a shit without being terrified of what's going to happen physically and mentally every time  I go or try to go even if I go without thinking or getting anxious of what's going to happen next.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Go back on the road as a 'Tour Director'. I used to travel the world and these days I feel lucky if I make it to the mailbox.

Snorkel and scuba.

Drink a very dry martini in my favourite London bar and have afternoon tea at Harrod's .

Sex, Sex and more Sex.

I wanna say thank you so very much to my husband I go on a trip with him

Thank you for all support and still loving me. In sickness and in health.

He is my hero and I can't say thank you enough to him.. :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have clarity in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

I read this and it touched something deep inside me.

What amazing clarity we get going through this.

Getting my home in order or being in a well kept environment is so important for some reason.

For me, I want to fall in love again also.

What a fabulous topic this is.

WE ALL NEED TO SEE A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE!!!

I want to be able to just be....wherever that is. Once again to be comfortable in my own skin. To breathe life in and enjoy my husband, my son, my family and friends.

wake up in the morning and realize that I had a good night sleep and am looking forward to the day ahead.

AndI would like to go for a walk outside now that my legs don't lock up anymore and I'm no longer afraid.

be able to take a deep breath and feel my whole body relax.

I would love to go on a vacation.

I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have clarity in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

That's beautiful  :hug:

Not  have  chemically induced constantly looping thoughts where all I think about mostly is symptoms, withdrawal, benzos  :tickedoff: Just lay back look at the sky while laying in  a field  and think how blue it is on a sunny day :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Get a life and fall in love again!!!

Have my own family where we are there for each other in love and actions, not empty words.

To hear each others hearts fully.

I want to be there for others in pain, to give comfort where there isn't any.

To do something in life for the rest of my life that has meaning and purpose.

To have a clean and light home with lots of love.

When I finally do die of old age, I pray I've already paid my dues and will just go to sleep and not wake up.

To find a way to stop the madness that this forum is based on and this forum will go away for lack of visitors.

Get a life and fall in love again!!!

Have my own family where we are there for each other in love and actions, not empty words.

To hear each others hearts fully.

I want to be there for others in pain, to give comfort where there isn't any.

To do something in life for the rest of my life that has meaning and purpose.

To have a clean and light home with lots of love.

When I finally do die of old age, I pray I've already paid my dues and will just go to sleep and not wake up.

To find a way to stop the madness that this forum is based on and this forum will go away for lack of visitors.

Love this NT....it's possible to have all these things!! You've got a great attitude, as you said attitude is key. :thumbsup: