• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Thanks Compassionate. :)

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another"~ Lucano DeCrescenzo

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."~ Buddha

“In life you are going to make mistakes, you're going to fall down, but it's the getting up that counts. Just like in baseball: you'll get a few hits, but most likely, you'll strike out more than you'll get on base. But don't quit. Find your focus, relax, take a deep breath and give it a good swing" ~Dave Pelzer 

“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan

“When something bad happens, you’ll have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.”~AU.

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”~Rocky Balboa

“Hope has two beautiful daughters – their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.”

~St. Augustine~

I believe

in mind over matter.

I believe

in the human spirit

to prevail.

I believe

in miracles and blessings;

both great and small.

I believe

in possibilities.

I believe

that hurdles in life are meant to be

jumped over,

not as something to stop us.

I believe

in you Ed.~Left Behind

This was left on edzo's blog by Left Behind and I am placing it here for all to read. Thanks Left. :thumbsup: 

"You let time pass. That's the cure. You survive the days. You float like a rabid ghost through the weeks. You cry and wallow and lament and scratch your way back up through the months. And then one day you find yourself alone on a bench in the sun and you close your eyes and lean your head back and you realize you're okay.-Cheryl Strayed

"You let time pass. That's the cure. You survive the days. You float like a rabid ghost through the weeks. You cry and wallow and lament and scratch your way back up through the months. And then one day you find yourself alone on a bench in the sun and you close your eyes and lean your head back and you realize you're okay.-Cheryl Strayed

Thanks hikingchik so much. Post anytime. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

“How are we going to get through this craziness?” I asked. There was silence for a moment. “Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe,” he said.”

~ Anne Lamott~         

"It's out of my hands.  The thing I like so much about the dawn is that each new day is a fresh start and everything seems possible.  You just never know.  I'm lucky to usually awake thinking the best will happen - I take it from there.  And if it doesn't  turn out that great...well, tomorrow brings new possibilities"~Lynn

This Quote is from My Friend Lynn who has Journeyed far and has the best attitude and she is living Life again and is so close to walking off. I have learned a lot from this Special Lady. :smitten:

“Only if you’ve been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.”~AU.

“...tired people don't give up. Tired people just take a rest. Rest a bit and try again.”

~ Susan Meissner~ Author.

"There is a moment, a cusp, when the sum of gathered experience is worn down by the details of living. We are never so wise as when we live in this moment."-Mo

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow – that is patience.”~AU.

"Some people think that to be strong is to never feel pain or despair. In reality, the strongest people are the one who feel it, understand it, and accept it."~AU.