Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else".

~Les Brown

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else".

~Les Brown

:thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

~Les Brown

:thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Thanks for reading. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

"Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning".~AU.

"Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning".~AU.

Absolutely!  Every day is a new beginning.

:smitten:

She

Absolutely!  Every day is a new beginning.

She

Hi She, I like this one a lot also. Good to see you. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear".

~Nelson Mandela~  

[/font“Hope means hoping when things are hopeless, or it is no virtue at all… As long as matters are really hopeful, hope is mere flattery or platitude; it is only when everything is hopeless that hope begins to be a strength.” ~G.K. Chesterton

[/font“Hope means hoping when things are hopeless, or it is no virtue at all… As long as matters are really hopeful, hope is mere flattery or platitude; it is only when everything is hopeless that hope begins to be a strength.” ~G.K. Chesterton

Thanks Solyluna, love your name, please feel free to post any quote at any time. Thanks again. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.” 💖~AU.

Today I would like to send a big Thank You, to all that read what I place and others have placed. When I started this Thread, I was basically trying to get my feet wet here at BB, it was hard for me to join in posts as I did not know a lot, I was like a babe out of water. So I thought what can I do to help others, but being new to the Forum I just sat and kept reading and finally I thought well I can maybe place quotes to help us all get through the day. Not every quote will help ease the horrible things some must go through daily, but maybe one quote will help just one Buddie to have Hope, just a grain of Hope is better than no Hope at all. So I send to all that read, Strength, Wellness, Recovery and yes Hope. BG. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

44c38103812e333056c514a04d485378.jpg

“Each moment of worry, anxiety or stress represents lack of faith in miracles, for they never cease.”

~T.F. Hodge~

Today I would like to send a big Thank You, to all that read what I place and others have placed. When I started this Thread, I was basically trying to get my feet wet here at BB, it was hard for me to join in posts as I did not know a lot, I was like a babe out of water. So I thought what can I do to help others, but being new to the Forum I just sat and kept reading and finally I thought well I can maybe place quotes to help us all get through the day. Not every quote will help ease the horrible things some must go through daily, but maybe one quote will help just one Buddie to have Hope, just a grain of Hope is better than no Hope at all. So I send to all that read, Strength, Wellness, Recovery and yes Hope. BG. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

44c38103812e333056c514a04d485378.jpg

BeGood, thank you for all your inspirational posts.  I read them every day and they never fail to give me a lift and something to think about.  I may not respond very often, but please be assured that your efforts on this thread are noticed and appreciated.

She

Thanks She, I somehow knew you are reading and I know others are too, and just finding these quotes have helped me when I thought, Oh heck now what. Always the Best to you. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

"Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities -- always see them, for they're always there".

~Norman Vincent Peale~

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."~ Louis L'Amour

So many times we've all been there!  This quote really spoke to me this morning.

She

I read everyday too.  I have aka so bad and shaky it is hard to type, so I don't appear on boards very much....but love this board a lot.  thank you so much....you are a treasure!

Stella I am so glad that you read, and just wanted to post a Thank you to all that read, and hopefully find something to help them get through a hard time and being at BB we all know hard times. Stay Strong. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”~ Malcolm S. Forbes