Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Gratitude Support Group

[MT...]

I am grateful for the Free Tech guy, who helped me yesterday, honestly since I got this HP desktop with Vile Windows 10, I have had to relearn so

much, if I could I would take it out and go to Windows 8.1, but I am grateful he took time and helped me. I am grateful that I was able to walk this

morning it was crisp and cold, but the sounds of the birds was simply amazing.  :smitten:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am grateful today I was able to upload the new Beatles Discography set of all Beatles songs, recorded or not, by myself w/o having to pay. begood should be grateful that I am here. :laugh::D

Bets, I am a BG,  the reason our program is on March 6th, is because of the Oscars this Sunday.

[move] Grateful for Benzogirl  :D[/move]

Bets, I am a BG,  the reason our program is on March 6th, is because of the Oscars this Sunday.

[move] Grateful for Benzogirl  :D[/move]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:Oh. I suppose I must watch them, since I've seen most movies out there. I hope Brooklyn and Spotlight win. Youth wasn't bad, either. What about how to upload pics from You Tube? >:D

I'm with you today wannabebetter, I'm finding gratitude is so elusive for me and that makes me sad. I'll keep reading the other posts too....

I hope everyone is having a good day/ evening.

Blue

Wannabe and BlueSwan, my heart goes out to both of you. Hugs sent to both of you, it doesn't seem like it is ever going to be better, but it does,

but the hard thing there is no timetable for this Journey. Stay Strong. I am grateful for both of you being able to be here in a bad time.

I'm grateful for the sound of raindrops hitting the roof. It's a gentle soothing sound. Brings back happy memories of camping escapades from long ago. :)

I'm grateful my second extensive rheumatological work up came back negative. Yay!

I'm grateful for a comfortable bed to rest my aching, bones... and heating pads...I love heating pads.

Wannabe and Blue my heart goes out to you both.  :hug: Gratitude has been elusive for me too.  May tomorrow be better for you both.

I'm greatful I had a long discussion with my psychiatrist yesterday regarding my snail pace of a taper. Fear will no longer be my ruler, I will. Will be making a large cut off my evening dose. I look foward to whatever may come. Bring it on benzos, I bet you'll blink first :thumbsup:

I am grateful I finally got my bedding washed, waited all day. I am grateful for the things I don't take for granted, because they can go in a millisecond,

so just enjoy them when I can. I am grateful that Left Behind's second test was negative, such a lovely gentle soul. I am grateful, I bought these

special glasses to use on the commuter, less eye strain.  :thumbsup::smitten:

I am grateful that most of the work of this plumbing project is finished.

I am grateful that dealing with this project was easier than I thought it would be.

[7a...]
its a difficult day to day but im still greatfull that my sick dad is doing better in hosptial,im greatful for reduced panic attacks i am greatful for making it to day 60 through hell and still not back on them

I am grateful I finally got my bedding washed, waited all day. I am grateful for the things I don't take for granted, because they can go in a millisecond,

so just enjoy them when I can. I am grateful that Left Behind's second test was negative, such a lovely gentle soul. I am grateful, I bought these

special glasses to use on the commuter, less eye strain.  :thumbsup::smitten:

Begood, your compassion and concern for all is a true blessing.  Glad your computer glasses are helping the eyes  :o

Jayne, I'm glad things went well with your psychiatrist. You have a great attitude.

I'm grateful that the severe belly pain and nausea attacks that I had last night eased up after an hour and that I was able to make it to work and get through the very long day. I'm so, so grateful I can relax a bit now until Thursday.

I am grateful I made it to the one year mark and that everyone in my family is safe, and thank the lord my daughter is not on any meds or drugs or alcohol....she's only 12 and saw me go through this, I hope it will save her one day...it hasn't saved my Mom but her situation is what it is and I don't have to repeat her path. I am here, clean at one year!! Hooray!!

MTfan and all my buddies here. Greatful that Cuthbert and Independence are free!! Congratulations  :thumbsup:  I am grateful to all my buddies on here. I am grateful I am listening to my psychiatrist. Not giving last nights large cut a second thought. I will continue to live my life despite these disgusting pills. No weapon formed against us will prosper!  I am grateful that one day we will all be free. And I am thankful to MTFan for starting this thread. I have been staying off bb because I can't tolerate the childlike behavior of people constantly bashing anyone who is trying to get through this ordeal with positivity. I know it's a struggle, we are all going through this. I am grateful for all of you. Hope everyone has a good day. Praying for all. Xoxo :smitten::thumbsup:

Jayne, keep up the good work, you are going to do well. Keep that Positive attitude. Congrats to Cutbert and Independence , for some the Journey is over

Recovery is the prize, for the others we are hanging in there and will succeed, the light at the end of the tunnel is bright and waiting for all of us. Thank

You MTfan, for starting this thread. :smitten::thumbsup:

I am so thankful that we've created together this safe place where we can share the small victories and not get dragged down by unnecessary BS. Wd provides an adequate amount of excrement all on its own ;)

I'm grateful not to be as anxious today and that I've been able to get some things done. I'm thankful for the sweet tenderness my husband showed last night that helped me feel more loved. Little gestures and hugs can make such a difference and they're an opportunity for a good oxytocin squirt!

Hoping you all get some oxytocin today and moments of peace my fellow brave warriors.  :smitten: