Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Gratitude Support Group

[MT...]

I am grateful that Nova had nice running water over her and she was able to do something with her hair,    :hug::mybuddy: sometimes baby steps are really large steps, good for you. :smitten:

I am so grateful for Bruce's Mommy that has been a true blessing to me, in the past few days, when you are your lowest that is when you know

who is going to be there for you, it is an amazing feeling to have support when you need it.

I am grateful I took two walks today total of 11,000 steps, and got my hair cut, so I would not have to buy a dog license.  :2funny:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am grateful I was able to make a nice breakfast for myself and enjoy it  :) And I am grateful I was able to have a wash without the usual drama or the inability to do so  :thumbsup:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

KB45. I board two horses at a show barn. My daughter competes in jumping and I pleasure ride my horse there. The people there are great. We are all very accepting of each other. The barn is my safe place.  My horse is Bruce and hers is Austin. She's 15 and he's her boyfriend.  Lol  :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

Does he have an older brother?  :laugh:

Nova!!! You crack me up!  There are plenty of good looking me who compete. I can hook you up! 

Begood. I prefer animals over most people as well. And you know how I feel about you

MTFan.  Good  for you. I am a techn idiot

I am grateful that I partially slept last night. I was sneezing and had a runny nose that was keeping me up. Now I'm wondering if I have a cold or is this benzo flu. Definitely not googling that today. Lmao. So I'm going back into my pretend mode. Lol. The sun is shining and am supposed to be doing something with our friends later. Hope everybody has a good day today. Will check back in later. Xoxo

Grateful today : walked a sheltered dog with a friend.. drove my daughter to dance class in the morning though my hands were a bit shakey.. and the sun is shining today !

Welcome Shake, love your quote and avatar, and love the fact that you care for sheltered animals, I give every other month to our No Kill shelter here,

I think I may look into helping out, This is a great thread. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jayne 3 and Begood ! Our shelter is open for 4 times a week... as long as I've got no dog of my own... and the weather is okay i'm there.. good for my vit D and for the dog. Some movement and some love ... that's all they need !  I wish i could go to work there.. but maybe someday... dreams come true ! It's nice to help other animals who were left behind... some are so afraid.. i wondered what the hell they did to them. Maybe because we're feeling a little bit the same;. I feel so close ! Animals can be all the therapy you need... some plain old love & affection ! x

Shake. I agree that animals are the best therapy. I have two horses and a German Shepard and a long haired dachshund  They are the best support. So happy you found this thread. All our buddies on here are wonderful

Nova!!! You crack me up!  There are plenty of good looking me who compete. I can hook you up! 

Begood. I prefer animals over most people as well. And you know how I feel about you

MTFan.  Good  for you. I am a techn idiot

I am grateful that I partially slept last night. I was sneezing and had a runny nose that was keeping me up. Now I'm wondering if I have a cold or is this benzo flu. Definitely not googling that today. Lmao. So I'm going back into my pretend mode. Lol. The sun is shining and am supposed to be doing something with our friends later. Hope everybody has a good day today. Will check back in later. Xoxo

Yeah! Stay away from 'Dr Google; it causes ''cybercondria!! :D, I am grateful its been a better day than yesterday 👌 so far......

And that I've eaten well today, maybe a bit to well all at once, :sick: but its all good healthy food 👍 And I won't say Neigh to any spare guy's your hiding jayne  :thumbsup: As long as their stable  well groomed and a good jumper, ;) I will be well  grateful  :laugh:

Shake. I agree that animals are the best therapy. I have two horses and a German Shepard and a long haired dachshund  They are the best support. So happy you found this thread. All our buddies on here are wonderful

It's good to know... cauz right now we can use all the support we need ey ! Soon I'm going home with my own shelterdog i'm sure ! Yes so happy to found it to ! I need some happy stories;.. no yt'ing anymore and not reading anymore horror stories... they freak the hell out of me... don't wanna think of that ! Within time i had to understand that i can do only one day at a time... not easy for a control freak and unpatient duck like me but no choice there ! Hang in there al of you  ! Glad to have you all here !

I too admit that I like animals better than most people.  I have always had lots of pets.  Right now we have four dogs, four cats (make that five with the stray Mama that just had kittens in our laundry room) plus two other feral cats come here to eat.  I have three birds.  A pigeon named Orville that we found as a baby walking around Home Depot.  Orville has tremors and could not be released so we built him an aviary.  Squishy is a mockingbird that I saw get "squished" as a baby by one of our Aussies.  I hand raised him.  One of his wings was dislocated and even though it went back in place, its not quite right so we built him an aviary.  Chewy our lovebird was found by our UPS driver last summer laying in the middle of the street.  Chuck our driver knew I worked with birds and brought him to me.  Nothing wrong with Chewy now and he has a humongous cage and is very entertaining.  When I was younger I had a state wildlife rehab permit.  I am grateful to have lived a life surrounded by an interesting group of animals. 

I am grateful today for K, who takes care of wounded birds and other animals, you are my Hero, only good will follow you for what you do, If there

could be more kindness toward our creatures and less fighting in the world, maybe we would have a safer place to call our Home. Thank you for what

you do. :thumbsup::smitten:

Hello animal fans! I'm allergic so I don't have them but have a passel of stuffed pandas that warm my heart. I love watching the squirrels frolic outside and on my walks I enjoy other's dogs. I'm thankful that animals exist and for the wonderful effect they have on us and what they teach us about play and love.

I'm grateful today that's I'm not totally bats$#% insane. Around 3 hours in two days with Applecare and my computer getting wiped...so many things I don't know how to do that hubby usually does for me but I will prevail. I haven't cried about it for two days and I've found ways to function until my computer is up and running again. At least I can get on BB. Have a good night everyone!

I'm a bird lover. Enjoy watching and taking photos of them. We don't have many squirrels so we love it when we see one

Your gratitude post makes me miss the zoo. We really love to go there.

Sounds like you've met your computer challenges head-on. That can be stressful even when you know what you are doing. Good for you. Have a wonderful evening.

Thank you Shake and begood for your kind words.  I am grateful today for a husband who patiently waited for HOURS for me to get cleaned up and ready to go out.  My left leg is not happy today so I am moving slowly, oh so slowly.    But I think about people who have lost the ability to walk at all and am grateful that I can walk, even if slowly at times. 

KB,

I hope your leg is better soon. You have a good hubby. :smitten:

I do too and I know it now. A year ago, I wanted to leave him as you know. We worked through counseling together and we were both so very wrong about one another. We have a much better relationship now and for that, I am truly grateful.  :smitten:

Spring is truly coming. It was a lovely day today and bulbs are in blooms. It makes me so happy to have a garden with colour again. :thumbsup: This is a time full of promise. I feel uplifted today. :smitten:

Love Moya XX

I'm so grateful that all of the problems with my computer are fixed. Now I just have to transfer info. Also thankful for a friend who really cares even when I feel unlovable.

MT I am so glad you have a friend like that. You are lovable :smitten:

Moya it was beautiful here in NY today. It was wonderful

Kb. Glad you have a supportive husband. I'm happy your leg is a little better

Encouraged. Welcome

Begood. Xoxo. Hope your day went well

Shake. Shelter dogs are the best. We rescue them and they rescue us

Nova. Hope all is well with you

I am grateful to have made it through the weekend despite the "flu". I am grateful that my husband will be back at work tomorrow and that my daughter will be back at school. Lol

Check back later. Xoxo to all  :smitten:

I am grateful for all the warm loving people that come on  this great thread and share with each other, makes this walk through benzo pit of hell,

better as we can be outside the wrath of these mindless little creatures that want so much from us. And to show them that everything is not always

about them, we have a life and regardless we are trying to live it, and if they don't like the fact that we have gratitude in our hearts, they need to sit

in the corner and chill out, they work too hard anyway trying to destroy our Spirit. I am grateful that no one noticed today that I had my T-shirt on

wrong and that I had forgot to put my bra on this morning, just noticed while in line at Costco, thank goodness I had a hoodie on and frankly my dears,

they are pancakes now anyway, see what you Young ladies have to look forward to. :2funny:

HAH - Begood, you're the best.  I stopped wearing a bra altogether for awhile there when the muscle spasms in my shoulders and neck were so painful.  Um - I should not go without a bra but, hey, that's what down jackets are for.  I don't have a plan for the warmer weather yet.

I am grateful that I didn't have muscle spasms today.  I am grateful I wasn't in a bad wave on my Birthday.  What did I have?  At least 3 people on my Birthday that say they love me.

Slipped up and ate Birthday cake and only revved a bit.  Lesson learned.  But corn chips now, too?  Really?  W

Wanna n Begood.  LOL!!!!! :D:laugh:  My pancakes are in the same condition!  At 58 years old if that's the worst problem I have, I'll take it!  It's 6:05 and I'm lying in bed in my pjs.  I'm so happy to be lying down and done. Tomorrow is another day :smitten:

[c3...]

happy birthday wannabbetter  :happybday: :happybday:

today i am greatfull to my cat for not biting me quite as much,to my girl who has been v patient today,and for surviving a horrible day of mass anxitey and vile waves :(

Where do I start, I truly do have a lot to be grateful for.  I am thankful I found BB before I thought going ct was the right way to get off these little pills.  I am truly grateful that so far, I've had a smooth taper and hopeful it stays that way.  :smitten: