• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

MTfan. Glad to hear your benzo belly and anxiety are better today. I'm grateful that after not getting much sleep last night, I chose to just roll with it. Took my daughter to the orthodontist to get her braces off this morning. Went to the barn and fed my horse some apples and told him mommy will ride him tomorrow. Will be picking my daughter up there later. I am cooking a big pot of meatballs and sauce. I am grateful I am able to do this today :smitten:

[ee...]

I am grateful because I had a really nice window today, it was the second one I've had and it lasted 10 minutes, I felt the sun and smelt the air, and looked at everyone and felt great, and I knew this is how I would feel when this is done.

I am grateful to everyone looking after my dad in hospital, the nurses and Drs.

I am grateful that the Drs think he is doing well enough to have his ventilator taken off tomorrow because he can breathe by himself

I am grateful that day three of this plumbing project was a gentle uneventful day.  The crew left right after lunch to take care of an emergency.  That meant I had the afternoon all to myself.  The head plumber was apologizing and I kept say "Oh it is really OK". 

I am grateful that I had the afternoon to take a nap, read a bit, play ball with my aussies, get dinner started.  It was a nice afternoon and I so appreciated it. 

:) :) :)

really having trouble having gratitude -- thats why i know I need to post.  I am grateful for simple things, enough food, my dog, my car runs.  My son's problems -- all good.  My husband's patience.  Just keep going.  wW

Kb45, I am grateful for your kind words yesterday about My Mothers Birthday. and for all the good Souls that have come into my life, since joining

BB, I wish I had known about this years ago, but I know now and I am embracing it and I have love and support, what more could you have, oh yes

would like to have a boyfriend, maybe it will happen, whatever comes in my path, I know I have the strength to look it over.  :hug:

KB, I am going to try to learn how to do quotes, and would have posted on Moya's blog for your kind words, I am a work in progress. :smitten:

I am grateful that today I laughed, really laughed I forgotten what its like to laugh so much you can't help but laugh more every time you think about what made you laugh ;D That I was able at last, to wash some sheets and change my bed, my bed is probably grateful too :) That today for the first time in a year, I could listen to some music and enjoy it instead of it hurting me to hear it. ♫ I am also grateful it helped me to ignore my screaming tinnitus as well, and it was a break from my hell hyperacusis too. That I was able to cook some food and have the food to do it. I am no matter what always grateful that as bad as going through this is I am not homeless or in jail going though it.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

begood,  The tribute to your Mother was quite special.  Nova, I think laughter is so healing.  How wonderful that you were able to enjoy great laughter.  Shakemarieke,  Taking shelter dogs out for a walk is such a blessing for the dogs.  The sun is going to shine here today too. 

I am grateful beyond measure for this thread that allows me to see the gratitude of others and take time to reflect on all that is good in my life.  Hugs BB's,  KB

I am so grateful, to hear that Nova, is doing some things she likes, Music and such, I am so grateful, that she takes the time to help each of us with

different aspects of this benzo journey. And most of all she is Laughing that is wonderful, Laughter is good medicine.  :smitten:

I'm profoundly grateful that the hybrid battery we couldn't afford to replace was under warranty. Relief! And I'm grateful that I wasn't in a wave like this during my two workdays this week. It's not the end of the world to get waved when I don't have to be functioning. You guys always lift my spirits on the hard days. I really appreciate all of you.

[ee...]
today I am grateful firn my dreadful hissing tinitus to have backed off made me feel so much better.I am greatful my crushing anxitey has backed off just a bit.i am grateful may father has not had  a stroke when the hospital thought he may have done

I am grateful that I went out with my sister for lunch and shopping and that my husband took my daughter and her friends to the mall and back.

MTFan glad you battery was under warrant and you are feeling a little better

Cuthbert I'm glad you are getting some relief and am praying for your father

Begood. Laughter is the best medicine

Hope all our buddies have a good evening and get a good nights sleep :smitten:

[ee...]
today i am grateful for my benzo buddie feeling better he is so fab and deserves to be well,i am greatful that my father is showing signs of recovery,i am grateful that the fear and anxitey backed off for 10 minutes this evening

I am grateful that I am doing the best I can, and it is sometimes hard, because sometimes the air around

me is filled with so much static from others bad vibes, I feel  sometimes like  my air is being

pulled from me, but then I remember, it can only happen if I allow it, so I am grateful to be able to weed

out negative thoughts and replace them with Positive thoughts.  :thumbsup:

Grateful for a window-ish day - just sore throat and some fatigue but not dark/anxious/depression thing that I was in.  Grateful i could walk outside and could eat three square meals. Wonderful. Begood, you are right -- just have to replace wave anxiety with remembering windows. neg- pos

Cuthbert, I'm glad the hissing has backed off and your father seems to be OK. Those events can be scary.

Jayne, that's terrific that you went out with your sister. Such normal activities feel good.

Be good, doing your best is good enough and that you're even noticing that you can weed out the negative thoughts is a good sign.

Wanna, every bit of window is precious, no matter how partial.

I'm grateful for the long walk I was able to take today despite my symptoms. It always lifts my spirits. Then I finally got the courage up to start to figure out my new computer and got a little way with it. Too often I let myself get intimidated by the cog fog when if I'll just dive in I can muddle through.

Hoping for sleep, some real rest, for all of us and our recovering brains.

Am greatful that I had a wonderful day yesterday with my husband and our best friends. Went out to brunch, did a little shopping and took a short walk along the Hudson River.  They came back to our house and we rented a movie and ordered in dinner. Am grateful that I learned by taking the trip to Florida that I can still live my life while going through this storm. And I slept from 11pm-7am. Today is the last day of my daughter's school break and I am very grateful to go back into a more regular routine tomorrow.

MT, 

So glad you were able to take a long walk that lifted your spirits.  I believe that positive thoughts and a general sense of well being facilitates healing.  And kudos to you for tackling your new computer.  I had a good nights sleep last night and feel generally so much better for it.  Here's hoping you do get a good rest this evening.  Hugs,  KB

I am Grateful for today, this day will never come again, it may hold memories, but I will do the best I can right here, right now, as I do not know how

many tomorrows are left. To all others here on this great thread, may the Sun kisses your cheeks, and the Moon light your way and may your Healing

be complete and soon. Best to all.  :hug::thumbsup::smitten:

Today I am grateful for a quiet afternoon to help me be ready for next week's noise filled days.

I am grateful to be halfway finished with the plumbing project.

I am grateful for the gorgeous weather today. 

Hugs,  KB

I'm grateful that my new computer and I are making friends. We had a falling out earlier today when she refused all of my email and the screen was flickering but my husband and applecare fixed it. So my anxiety about using it is going down and it's lovely that it doesn't spontaneously shut down or gray screen it like my terminally ill one!

[ee...]
Hi people,today I am grateful for having a better day only some fear and anxitey,i managed to build a model partly,and my father is still stable in hospital thank goodness.

Good Morning,

Today,  I am grateful that they are getting close to the end of this plumbing project. 

By the end of the day, I will have the washing machine hooked up again.  I am grateful for this because I was going to have to start washing clothes by hand. 

My symptoms initially amped up when this project started.  But they have settled down today.  It is like I am just accepting the disruption.  For this I am grateful.

I am grateful for our lovely weather.  It will be about 80 degrees today.

I'm grateful that despite the inner chatter of "I can't do it" I was able to lift weights and go to exercise class. It seems I'm getting better at practicing acceptance, curiosity and compassion with my inner bitch and inner defeatist, without it limiting me as much.