Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[8f...]

Hey Snow,

I like your art.  It's good.  Really good.

Now, if I could draw, I'd draw a cool stick figure.

And, it would look something like this:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2013/09/18/ce/bc/1001261_10152239525074832_111337686_n.png

I'm gonna practice . . .

:socool:

Thanks Ins. Yep, I try not to brag, but :laugh:

Ins, You are the next Picasso. :) Actually, that is a cool stick figure. :)

:sleepy:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[8f...]

Hey Snow,

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2013/09/18/ce/bc/1001261_10152239525074832_111337686_n.png

I'm gonna practice . . .

Thanks, Snow

sweet dreams!

:sleepy::hug::smitten:

http://w4.fnstatic.co.uk/sites/default/files/pictures/articles/omg-chocolate-cake-1.jpg

HOLY HECKTIRATION LILY....

GIVE ME SOME OF THAT "BEAUTIFUL" CAKE!

MY GOSH...IT LOOKS SO YUMMY :)

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE WELCOME HOME LILY

I'M SURE I WILL GET SETTLED IN...IT WILL JUST TAKE A BIT OF TIME...AS I REALLY ENJOYED BEING GONE.

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO YOU,

FLUTER  :smitten:

Morning All

I thought I best pop in and see how you all are.

I see that Flutter as arrived back home safe.

Hello abcd I see that you were wondering where I was.

Well just to say that I am getting on with what is known as life. Such as it is.

There have been good days and bad days.

But I am sure that you all know this.

I am still doing my volunteering work. I even spent the afternoon serving customers all by myself :thumbsup:

I mean can you imagine a Duck using a till. Well I did and the shop was very busy.

I think you know about the sponsored walk that I did. Raised around £130.00 for the local pet charity.

I also will be helping to raise money at other events in time to come.

It takes time to recover and I am a menopausal Duck which is not helping :tickedoff:

But you know my motto.

One day at a time.

Love to all.

Duckie :smitten: :smitten:

Morning All

Well just to say that I am getting on with what is known as life. Such as it is.

I am still doing my volunteering work. I even spent the afternoon serving customers all by myself :thumbsup:

I mean can you imagine a Duck using a till. Well I did and the shop was very busy.

I think you know about the sponsored walk that I did. Raised around £130.00 for the local pet charity.

It takes time to recover and I am a menopausal Duck which is not helping :tickedoff:

But you know my motto.

One day at a time.

Love to all.

GOOD JOB DUCKIE,

YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH FROM THE DUCK I FIRST MET....TO THE DUCK YOU ARE TODAY!

YOU KEEP TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND NO TELLING WHAT YOU MAY BE DOING NEXT :)

I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU!

YOUR FLUTER FRIENDIE...ME  :smitten:

Hey Snow,

I'm gonna practice . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://w4.fnstatic.co.uk/sites/default/files/pictures/articles/omg-chocolate-cake-1.jpg

HOLY HECKTIRATION LILY....

GIVE ME SOME OF THAT "BEAUTIFUL" CAKE!

MY GOSH...IT LOOKS SO YUMMY :)

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE WELCOME HOME LILY

I'M SURE I WILL GET SETTLED IN...IT WILL JUST TAKE A BIT OF TIME...AS I REALLY ENJOYED BEING GONE.

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO YOU,

Fluter~Girl!  Let's sit and have a piece of cake and you can tell us all about your trip!  I know we are all wanting to hear and see the photos! 

Again, welcome back!

Love,

Lily

(I am going to make that cake someday.  I love doing fruit with cakes and this one looks like it would be so easy but amazingwith chocolate ganache poured over it.  Yep, it's on the todo list now for sure!  Wish I really could invite y'all over to actually have a piece!)

Morning All

But you know my motto.

One day at a time.

Love to all.

Hi Duckie!

It is so good to hear from you!  That is great that you are doing so much better!  I loved hearing all the things you have been up to!  Good for you!  Wonderful!

Just wanted to say "Hi" and wish you days that keep getting better and better!

Love,

Lily

Morning All

But you know my motto.

One day at a time.

Love to all.

So, so nice to hear from you, Duckie, you're sounding GOOD!  :thumbsup:

Flutie, I wish I'd been in touch before you left.  You must've come across "The Maple Leaf" grill/lounge in Banff?  Gorgeous, and the food was great too.  Don't ask, but I once spent nearly 12 hours in a row there, lol!  :idiot:  And no, I wasn't drunk either.  Went for lunch, then stayed for cocktails and then upstairs for dinner!  Crazy, I know!  :laugh:::)

Big hugs to everyone else, sorry I missed the chocolate party!  Next time!

:smitten:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-abVt1b53Gh0/TVrgq6kpyXI/AAAAAAAAAKw/L1SM4hlXDQo/s1600/need%2Baaram%2Bon%2Bflights.jpg

UP AT 6 EVERY MORNING...

2 BED BY 12 OR 1 EVERYNIGHT...

WENT THRU 3 TIME ZONES....

I HAVE NO IDEA...WHETHER I'M COMIN OR GOIN....

HI EVERYONE...SUPER GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL :)

LAPIE POOH....YOUR COUNTRY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. I WANT TO LIVE THERE! AND, TO BE SPECIFIC...IN JASPER RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES  :thumbsup:

YEP, IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE STAYED, AND NEVER COME BACK!!!  I WILL BE GOING BACK!

LOVE AND FRIENDIESHIP TO ALL,

Hellooooo!

Looks like I missed a lot of action recently, including the return of the lovely and talented FluterByeeBaby! I'm so glad to hear that you had a nice time here in Canada!

I noticed lots of fabulous posts with weird and wonderful themes like yurts and chocolate cake. I see the connection. Uh huh.

Best wishes to all!

[8f...]

Morning All

But you know my motto.

One day at a time.

Love to all.

Duckie!

Welcome Back!

It's so good to see you here and to read about all that you are doing.

You are an inspiration, my friend.

I hope the remainder of your week goes well.

Big hugs for you, Duckie. :hug:

Love, Ins

[8f...]

A friend is what the heart needs all the time.

- Henry Van Dyke

http://www.artforall.co.uk/images/CCA/makvenus.jpg

ABCD, Duckie, Lapis, Snowy, Tex, CD, Lily, Fluter, PD, Ingrid, Ego, Rapunzelblue, Norvegia, Angel, Tracy, Mr. A, Blue & Steve, *

Wishing each one of you a week filled with Soul, Joy, Peace, Curiosity, Chocolate, Strength, Mental Vacations ( & real vacations),More Patience, More Money & More Sleep

( in whatever order makes sense)

Love you all

Ins

*if I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me

A few of you have not been here for some time, but I think of you and wish you well ~ 

Have a Happy Day, Everyone

- Henry Van Dyke

http://www.artforall.co.uk/images/CCA/makvenus.jpg

ABCD, Duckie, Lapis, Snowy, Tex, CD, Lily, Fluter, PD, Ingrid, Ego, Rapunzelblue, Norvegia & Angel,

Wishing each one of you a week filled with Soul, Joy, Peace, Curiosity, Chocolate, Strength, Mental Vacations ( & real vacations),More Patience, More Money & More Sleep

Love you all

Ins

Ins. wishing you the same ~CD

[8f...]

Thank you so much, CD

Please take time for yourself today. 

You are a very special friend.

Love, Ins

:hug:

L2!!! Good Morning!!!

Gee, ifn you can read about all the shenanigans, then you ARE a part of them...words don't care when you arrive... :laugh: and if you see the connection...? You, too, might need a shrink!!! I'm thinkin if we all meet in the middle of the yurt, we're all equidistant from being off-the-wall... :laugh:

Now, if ya start dreamin about slathering icing on a foil covered yurt(well, yeah, chocolate icing...), then yer in the right place...can I have that blackberry...?

Posted by: can do

« on: May 26, 2015, 01:31:10 pm » Insert Quote

Quote from: insomniac22 on May 26, 2015, 01:26:47 pm

- Henry Van Dyke

ABCD, Duckie, Lapis, Snowy, Tex, CD, Lily, Fluter, PD, Ingrid, Ego, Rapunzelblue, Norvegia & Angel,

Love you all

Ins

Hey Ins...with this crowd, my heart feels safe and not so needy...did ya check behind yer ears for stray chocolate?

Ins. wishing you the same ~CD

CD, glad yer back in the neighborhood...hold out yer cup and let me top it off...

All you other miscreants(that WOULD be the rest of ya), stop on by, bring napkins, and wipe yurt feet.

OK, that's a wrap...tex

Tex,

Happy Tuesday !

Sending big love your way

Ins  :smitten::)

THANKS INS!!!

Back to ya!!!  :smitten:

It's TUESDAY???

IT'S [move]NEEDLEPOINT DAY!!![/move]

TEX GETS TO BE A PINCUSHION!!! ACUPUNCTURE OR TORTURE??? YOU BE THE JUDGE... HIS EARS ARE LITERALLY PINNED BACK. WHO WILL BE STUCK WITH THE BILL??? IS THERE A POINT TO ALL THIS??? AURA WE GONNA HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS MUCH LONGER??? CHAKRA BOOTY!!! DO YOU RIEKI-NIZE THIS MAN??? ARE YOU INCENSED BY THIS OUTRAGE??? AND MORE WILL BE REVEALED...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...tex

Tex,

Happy Tuesday !

Ins  :smitten::)

THANKS INS!!!

Back to ya!!!  :smitten:

It's TUESDAY???

IT'S [move]NEEDLEPOINT DAY!!![/move]

TEX GETS TO BE A PINCUSHION!!! ACUPUNCTURE OR TORTURE??? YOU BE THE JUDGE... HIS EARS ARE LITERALLY PINNED BACK. WHO WILL BE STUCK WITH THE BILL??? IS THERE A POINT TO ALL THIS??? AURA WE GONNA HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS MUCH LONGER??? CHAKRA BOOTY!!! DO YOU RIEKI-NIZE THIS MAN??? ARE YOU INCENSED BY THIS OUTRAGE??? AND MORE WILL BE REVEALED...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...tex

Tex, i see you mentioned RIEKI i `am at step 2 on it just below being a Rieki Master i gave it up a few years back i really should try and get my Charka`s back in line but i am kinda leary to be messing with my brain anymore then i am with this taper but i may just try to get back doing it it can`t hurt or can it? ~CD

Quote from: Texasstar on May 26, 2015, 02:15:19 pm

Quote from: insomniac22 on May 26, 2015, 01:49:31 pm

Tex,

Happy Tuesday !

Ins 

THANKS INS!!!

Back to ya!!! 

It's TUESDAY???

IT'S NEEDLEPOINT DAY!!![/b]

Tex, i see you mentioned RIEKI i `am at step 2 on it just below being a Rieki Master i gave it up a few years back i really should try and get my Charka`s back in line but i am kinda leary to be messing with my brain anymore then i am with this taper but i may just try to get back doing it it can`t hurt or can it? ~CD

CD, shouldn't have a problem realigning...i also have a few stones in my 'garden' I'm learning to appreciate...i try to draw blue/white aura from meditation...i think it may help you to get back into it...and, no, it can't hurt...my spiritual counselor is a master, and has been very(v e r y) patient with me...

Quote from: Texasstar on May 26, 2015, 02:15:19 pm

Quote from: insomniac22 on May 26, 2015, 01:49:31 pm

Tex,

Happy Tuesday !

Ins 

THANKS INS!!!

Back to ya!!! 

It's TUESDAY???

IT'S NEEDLEPOINT DAY!!![/b]

CD, shouldn't have a problem realigning...i also have a few stones in my 'garden' I'm learning to appreciate...i try to draw blue/white aura from meditation...i think it may help you to get back into it...and, no, it can't hurt...my spiritual counselor is a master, and has been very(v e r y) patient with me...

Tex, i even have Singing Bowls from the Far East here one for every Charkra and many stones A tip to ya go get a Clear rounded stonep pick out the one that feels right to you clear quartz gives ya protection, i just lost the one i allways carried in my pocket the last few years and all hell broke loose hummm! With any stone it needs to be energized and cleanth bye the sun!                      Namaste ? ~CD

[8f...]

Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.

- William Faulkner

Tex, i even have Singing Bowls from the Far East here one for every Charkra and many stones A tip to ya go get a Clear rounded stonep pick out the one that feels right to you clear quartz gives ya protection, i just lost the one i allways carried in my pocket the last few years and all hell broke loose hummm! With any stone it needs to be energized and cleanth bye the sun!                      Namaste ? ~CD

Singing Bowls are uber nice!!!...i carry a lot of quartz with me, agate, rose quartz, rhodonite, and the odd pieces of whatever catches my eye...I used to have to empty my pockets before i could come into the house... :laugh:  :angel:

Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.

- William Faulkner

And, wisely, he did...THANK YOU INS...sometimes i forget...tex

Hi everyone. :) Looks like its been a busy day here.  :) abcd and Duckie, good to see ya.  8) Ins, beautiful sentiments as always. :) Tex, fluter, CD, Lily...nice cake 8), Pd, and the whole rest of the gang...Happy Tuesday. :)

Snowy :smitten:

[8f...]

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

:)