The body twitchers group

[Bu...]

I hope you get better soon, H I really do.

The thing that annoys me most are the jolts. Megan described it really well. It's like a jolt and a sort of sinking feeling at the same time. The frequency hasn't lessened but I think the intensity might be.

Lots of love,

Buddy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Bu...]

• [Bu...]

• [...]

• [Pa...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I do, H. My worst period seems to be between about 5.00am and 8.00am with a bad patch after lunch. But it can be pretty intense all day. Do you get those awful jolts as well...the ones with the sinking feeling. That's the worst for me.

Love Buddy

Mine are mainly when I am lying down. I have had them though when standing up but it is always at a point when I am sinking into a relaxing state, like I kind of go into a meditative state while washing dishes. The jerks or twitches come then completely knocking me out of my happy place :(

Mine are mainly when I am lying down. I have had them though when standing up but it is always at a point when I am sinking into a relaxing state, like I kind of go into a meditative state while washing dishes. The jerks or twitches come then completely knocking me out of my happy place :(

Me exactly

[f3...]

Hi folks, I read something very disturbing about Benzos & SSRI's, that many have sodium fluoride in them.  The same poison in your toothpaste and drinking water.  It's a by product of aluminum, fertilizer & nuclear production.  It should be in a superfund site, instead of our toothpaste, water and food.  Stalin used it against Russians & Hitler to keep the Jews in concentration camps in line.  It's not natural, nor is it good for your body.  Ever wonder why so many ppl in the world have Alzheimers?  It's from the aluminum.

Anyway, my point is the sx's for fluoride poisoning are the same as our sx's from Benzos.  I'm detoxing my liver, kidneys and body.  I'm taking Apple Cider Vinegar, which is loaded with potassium, Boron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sun Flower Lecithin, & Garcinia.  I knew there was more to this story than a simple detox that isn't so simple.  I find no proof of Fluoride in Klono, but it most likely is. It's in Lyrica, Cymbalta, Fluroquilone antibiotics sp? like Cipro, and also in Prozac, and 16% of Prozac is fluoride.  You get more fluoride in toothpaste than any other source.  The reason they put it in pills is two-fold.  It increases the strength of the pills, and I believe they intentionally are poisoning us.  It keeps you in line, as you can clearly see from Benzo WD. 

Flouride is NOT good for your teeth, I ought to know, my mom was a dental asst. when I was a kid, I used the tablets in my mouth.  I have a mouth full of fillings, and other problems, cracked teeth, missing teeth, etc.  When my periodonist gave me extra strength fluoride, I had more bone loss in teeth, they became so soft I put a hole in it using one of those mini brushes to clean between teeth!

All this is my opinion, but I drink spring water, use all natural toothpaste, and am detoxing my body!  If nothing else, I will be much healthier from detoxing.

MG50

Hope this helps someone. :smitten:

:o Hi Twitchers, I noticed last night that w/d twitching is also anxiety related, at least for me.  I had a very stressful day yesterday and when I was in bed my legs started twitching, to the point where I had to get up and walk around.  Any thoughts?  Does anyone notice an increase when under stress/anxiety or is it the same?

:o Hi Twitchers, I noticed last night that w/d twitching is also anxiety related, at least for me.  I had a very stressful day yesterday and when I was in bed my legs started twitching, to the point where I had to get up and walk around.  Any thoughts?  Does anyone notice an increase when under stress/anxiety or is it the same?

I do..in my bladder area, legs, head even...hands too :-(

[f3...]

Me exactly

Mine are laying down also, just got one in hip that made whole leg jump.  I'm doing much better overall the last week taking L-Theanine/B1 & B8/Inositol.  My nerve pain and cramps have lessened significantly.  Also anxiety is totally gone, and I'm not OCD about every stupid little thing  ::)  I totally credit it to these two, but am taking other supplements & herbs which I know are helping.  I just jumped off Ambien last week, and am about to jump off Requip which made my RLS much worse, go figure  ::)  I'm 70 days out, and brain cog/fog is lifting.  Only bad sx's are twitching, muscle cramps, spine & joint pain, tinnitus.  I'm sleeping well too.  I hope this helps others. :smitten:

Ugh I am having a rough time of it. We are doing a home improvement project in our bedroom where we took wallpaper down and fixing the walls and painting. Well because of all of this I can't sleep in there. I have been sleeping on an air mattress downstairs and any time I change my routine at all it sets off a bad round of twitches and jerks. I have had a horrible time sleeping. If I try to sleep on the bedroom the fumes or dust bother me and I feel like I can't breathe. But if I sleep downstairs the mattress hurts my back and the light wakes me up very early. This is going to continue until late next week and its already been a full week of this. So now of course the twitches and jerks are full force. I have had twitching in my face. For the last two days I have had a near constant twitch in my left temple. That has actually prevented me from sleeping last night. Its like someone constantly flicking you in your temple. Its driving me mad!!!

Ugh I am having a rough time of it. We are doing a home improvement project in our bedroom where we took wallpaper down and fixing the walls and painting. Well because of all of this I can't sleep in there. I have been sleeping on an air mattress downstairs and any time I change my routine at all it sets off a bad round of twitches and jerks. I have had a horrible time sleeping. If I try to sleep on the bedroom the fumes or dust bother me and I feel like I can't breathe. But if I sleep downstairs the mattress hurts my back and the light wakes me up very early. This is going to continue until late next week and its already been a full week of this. So now of course the twitches and jerks are full force. I have had twitching in my face. For the last two days I have had a near constant twitch in my left temple. That has actually prevented me from sleeping last night. Its like someone constantly flicking you in your temple. Its driving me mad!!!

I see that you write: "Tried to reinstate 1.5 on 7/25 to taper more slowly but had very bad reaction to meds (muscle jerking and spasms for hours and feeling very very sick). Psych said to stop Ativan completely and never take it again." After some months on valium I started having the same and my doctor didn't see the connection to the drugs and gave me more of it until I was so sick that they thought I had epilepsy. I was kind of on and off meds and the symptoms started after I reinstated so its kind of the same situation you were in. When I stopped taking valium I was terribly sick for a long time but then the spasms and twitchings got slowly better. The twitchings are still there but less. The spasms are gone. I wonder if I might have a case against my doctor because of this. She should have seen the connection like your psyc did. I had no idea that benzo could cause such things until I found out about it on the internet. I have absolutely no faith in doctors after this.

• 1 month later...
Be thankful for just muscle twitches. My body has been folding in half for hours at night. Legs move up and down. Toes wiggle. Head jerks. HELP any advice?

But it's seriously awful. We should talk. I am out tonight but will talk either tonight or tomorrow. I'm UK.

Love Ingrid

Let me join in the group. Tapering down slowly but full of random twitches all over. Also I have been clenching my teeth and jaw involuntarily. Drives me nuts. Are there any vitamins useful for all this crap? Will it be over when I'm finished with this drug - which I'm so damn dependent on it makes me cry?

I wear a mouth guard so that my teeth are protected. I have for 5 months. My jaw has moved in every direction but normal. Its is healing through pain of cheeks and lips.

hey everyone I have a question. I have right inner ear disturbance. from yesterday evening until today I've had to have over a thousand twitches right around my right ear. right here front of my ear not behind it.

What is this! at first it was in the upper jaw area then.crept up to right in front of my ear it has been almost constant for 24 hours. 

I also have a lot of pressure in that ear, some aching, I have some ringing earlier and last night my right side tons of twitches!

irritable and I have sound sensitivity! :-(

in two weeks I'll be six months off and it seems like new symptoms are coming on board :-(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...